Three

Circle

Hello~ Enjoy reading!

 

 

 

Yuri sat under a big oak tree near school's soccer-field, absent-mindedly sipping her strawberry milk. She became more confused to her ownself these days. She likes Sehun and willing to do anything to make Sehun happy, but on the other side she's tired of all the pain she feels. She wants Sehun to be happy but she doesn't want to hurt herself anymore.

What should I do now? Keep on helping Sehun or...do something cruel like badmouthing Soojung so he'll lose his feeling? No. I'm not that type of person.

"Yuri! You know, she's amazing! Thank you so much!" Out of the blue Sehun appeared and hugged Yuri. The girl choked her own drink. She panickedly hit her chest to stop the endless cough. Sehun, with a regretful face helped her by patting her back.

"I'm sorry, I didn't meant to. Are you okay?" Sehun asked as he fix his position. Yuri could only nodded, and escaped one last little cough from .

"Can you repeat what you said?" Yuri asked.

"That's not important. We'll go for a date tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!" Yuri asked with a widen eyes.

"What's with your reaction?"

Yuri cleared . "N-nothing. I didn't know I'm that good in pairing people."

"Now you know, Miss Cupid." Sehun said with a smile and patted Yuri's top head. Yuri bit her bottom lips and hoping that Sehun wouldn't see the red flush on her cheeks. Her own mind arguing about what would she do tomorrow. Spying on Sehun and Soojung?

 

--

 

Yuri silently walked behind Sehun and Soojung. The couple seemed so bright, with their hands intertwined. Yuri couldn't help but to think how does it feel if she was in Soojung's shoes. She must be the luckiest girl in the world. She sighed when Sehun and Soojung entered a restaurant.

Yuri made sure her nerd eyeglasses was enough for her masquerade. She didn't pick sunglasses because it would be too suspicious wearing a sunglasses at 7 p.m. People might think she's a blind girl or insane.

Yuri picked a seat 4 tables away from Sehun and Soojung, and fortunately she was hidden behind a little tree. Yuri watched every move they made, picking menus, calling the waiter, chatting and sometimes Yuri recognized Soojung blushing.

"What are you doing here?"

Yuri almost screamed her lungs out when she heard the familiar-annoying voice Byun Baekhyun owned, but she managed to ignore him.

She should be the one who ask the question, anyway. Baekhyun shouldn't be there and recognize Yuri. She's in a masquerade.

"You're spying them? Seems interesting." Yuri was too focused to Sehun and Soojung to even realize that Baekhyun already sat beside her, without even asking for her permission.

The young couple was too busy with their own world to be aware of two pairs of eyes that curiously watching them. Sehun spoke something and Soojung chuckled.

"Must be another cheesy joke."

Yuri shot a death glare to Baekhyun. "Can't you shut up? And who gave you permission to sit here?"

Yuri drifted back her gaze to Sehun and Soojung right when Sehun placed his hand on top of Soojung's.

One by one, pieces of Yuri's shattered heart plunged into her stomach.

"Kwon Yuri~ May I sit here?" Baekhyun pulled Yuri's sleeve.

"No."

"Please?~" This time, Baekhyun pulled her hair, slowly yet firmly, that she had to face him. Yuri closed her eyes and silently groaned. If it's not about her masquerade, she must have kicked Baekhyun's and abandon him. Yuri slapped Baekhyun's hand away and tried to focus on Soojung and Sehun.

Sehun touched Soojung's corner lip as their face moved closer. Yuri's eyes widened as a silent gasp escaped from . Baekhyun pulled Yuri's head around, facing him. His pretty long fingers cupping Yuri's face.

"What now? Let me go." Yuri struggled to push away Baekhyun's hand, but the boy refused. Yuri defiantly looked up to meet Baekhyun's eyes, but what she expected to see from Baekhyun was not there.

There was not a playful and mocking glint in his eyes like usual days. Instead, concern and defense mixed in a weird way on Baekhyun's eyes. Yuri knew he looked at her but at the same time it was as if he looked at different place. He looked...protective.

"What?" This time, Baekhyun who asked. Yuri quickly got rid of herself and pushed Baekhyun's hand away as she rolled her eyes.

Yuri almost turned her head to see the couple when Baekhyun hug her tight so she couldn't move at all.

Yuri shouldn't see them kissing.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Yuri half whispered half yelled. Her hand hit Baekhyun's chest, tried so hard to escape. This Bacon is insane.

"Answer me. You like Oh Sehun, right?" Without any answer, Baekhyun knows Yuri do. He just wanted to protect Yuri from the view behind her back. Once again, Baekhyun peeked through Yuri's head and see Sehun and Soojung just staring each other with a happy smile. Their forehead touched each other's.

"Byun Baekhyun, what the hell are you doing? Let me go!" Yuri hit Baekhyun with a bigger power so she could move and escape. "You're insane!"

Yuri hurriedly turned his head to the couple, making sure they didn't hear her voice, but what Yuri saw next is worse than what Baekhyun tried to prevent Yuri to see. Their kiss was getting deeper.

"Go away, I'm going home!" Yuri said as she rushed out, leaving Baekhyun with tears on her face. I should've not spied Sehun and Soojung. Silly. Foolish. Dumb.

Yuri didn't even try to stop her tears. She was just walking with silent Baekhyun trailing behind her. She didn't go to the way to her home at all. It seemed like she was just following wherever her legs want to go, and Baekhyun obediently go with her, like a puppy following its master.

Yuri arrived at a small park, and lifelessly sat on a brown wooden bench. She kept on knocking her head with her fist, blaming why is she so dumb and Baekhyun hesitantly gripped her wrist. He sat beside her, gave her his shoulder to lean on.

Yuri ended up in Baekhyun's warm embrace, let out her tears and feelings.

"He's so fool for being oblivious about my feelings." Yuri murmured, loud enough for Baekhyun to hear.

"Then you're as fool as him."

With a red and swollen eyes, Yuri glared Baekhyun, earning a laugh from him.

"Why?"

Baekhyun's ears were unusually red, Yuri noticed. He sighed before answering her.

"You're oblivious about my feelings."

 

 

 

 

 

Hohohoho. I guess this is the end.

What do you think guys? I need your opinions so I could improve my writing skill. Anyway, I'm sorry because I can't put YulHun together this time XD I love you to the moon!

 

Ps: Thank you so much for upvotes, subsribes and lovely comments♡ I can't mention all of your usernames guys but really, I appreciate it. See you!

-xoxo, tinkerjung