Boy In Love

A Star's Love

A/N-Before you start reading the oneshot,I want to thank you for subscribing and commenting.Feedback even if it is negative is always appreciated.I also want to share how proud I am of IU.She won Artist Of The Year at the 2014 Melon Music Awards,Best Female Artist and Most Popular Vocalist at MAMA 2014.2014 is definitely her best year.It also makes me feel incredibly happy to see her be no.1 in the recent polls held,beating the likes of EXO,SNSD,Big Bang and so on when reading articles on allkpop.Now if only she would do another drama...Let me know how you feel about it if you have the time. #proudtobeanUAENA


 

   IU watched the seven boys singing and rapping their hearts out on the stage.She was sitting at the back while waiting for her turn to rehearse.As their song ended,she watched BTS head backstage.IU usually wasn't  into powerful rapping but ever since hearing their first song,she had become a fan of BTS.Noticing that the stage manager was gesturing that it was her turn to head onstage to perform,IU got up.As she started singing,she became focused on not making any mistakes.

  Thus,she didn't notice that one of the members from the male group she had been previously admiring was now sitting in the seat she had vacated.His eyes followed her movements closely as she performed the song.If the crew members had taken a closer look at his face,they would have instantly noticed his perplexed expression.Watching IU perform,Jin felt confused and it clearly showed.

  He had never actually met her face to face before but of course he knew her.When he heard that BTS and IU would both be rehearsing on the same day,he had decided to go watch her so he had sneaked away after letting his manager know.But now as he watched her,Jin sat feeling extremely bemused.In the span of just one song,IU had wrapped him around her finger.How was that even possible?

 After IU wrapped up her performance,Jin decided to approach her, "Hello,sunbae-nim.I'm Jin from BTS.It's a honor to meet you."She looked up in surprise when she heard his voice.Jin thought her shocked expression looked  adorable.Finally coming to her senses after being approached by a member of one of her favourite male groups,IU smiled at him, "You don't have to be so polite,I'm actually a fan of BTS," she said sincerely.After hearing her words,Jin grinned like a Cheshire cat. "Really?Who's your bias?",he eagerly awaited her answer as IU thought about it for a while. "Uhm,I'm torn between you,Rap Monster and Jongguk."

  Despite  feeling a bit disappointed that he wasn't her own bias,Jin felt glad to have made the list.Jin was smitten and now all he wanted was to become closer with her until one day he would be her only bias.Gathering his courage Jin took out his phone and handed it to her, "I know this is kind of forward but can I have your number.I want to get to know you better."His directness surprised IU but she gave him her number anyway with a small smile on her face.

 Never one to procrastinate,Jin immediately texted her that night and when she replied,his heart soared.Since that day,he constantly texted her and bugged her with questions like "What colour do you hate the most?", "Why do you like Taeyang so much?" and "EXO vs. BTS.Who'd you choose?".His silly texts never failed to make IU smile and her replies in turn always made him grin like the smitten guy that he was which led to his fellow group members  constantly teasing him.

  As their friendship grew stronger until to the extent that he was the first person she would call if in trouble and she was the first person period that he would call for anything really,Jin went from being smitten with her to being hopelessly in love with her.On the day it finally dawned on him that he loved her,he became so inspired and the result was the song "Boy In Love".

  While he planned on releasing the song with BTS later,he decided to record himself singing the song first.Jin then proceeded to send it to the girl who had conquered his heart with the message "I love you.What are your feelings towards me.Can I be your oppa forever?"Although afraid that he would just mess things up,Jin decided to be direct as he knew IU liked his directness.As he waited for her reply though,he couldn't help but wonder if being direct was such a good idea.What if she already had a boyfriend?Jin didn't believe for  a second that he was the first male idol to fall for her charms.

  The chorus of 'Good Day',his designated ringtone for IU woke him up from his musings.Once his phone was in his hands,Jin took a deep breath and braced himself for rejection just in case before answering it.He didn't want to get his hopes up just for it to be crushed. "Hello," he  mumbled into his phone. "I got your message."Then,as the silence stretched between them,Jin regretted his rash action.He had definitely just ruined their friendship.

 So sure he was that she was going to reject him that he didn't hear what she said when she finally broke the silence.He asked her to repeat what she had just said and sighing slightly,IU did as he asked, "I feel the same way.I would love it if you were my oppa forever."Jumping like a maniac,Jin rushed out of the door,eager to see her immediately,the consequences be damned as he shouted excitedly on the phone.The other members of BTS watched him run while shaking their heads and muttering to themselves, "Lovesick Idiot".


 

A/N-Who do you want next?I have oneshots already written for Lee Min Ho(Moon That Embraces The Sun),Jung Il Woo,Kevin,Kai,Kris,Yong Hwa,Kim Soo Hyun,Minwoo and JB.