Trust you

Life is a game

After that awkward scene at breakfast we decided to go to the livingroom and get to know each other better. I still didn't trust them fully,obviously(who would trust their kidnappers?!), but i felt like they really weren't bad guys,maybe crazy,but not bad. 

The atmosphere between me and Zico was still strange,but it's not entirely my fault...how could I know that he had bad memories about his name?!

The livingroom was big...and RED: the walls were red with black details on them,the couch was red, the floor was checked,red and black. They REALLY had a strange taste in colors.

I sat on the couch with P.O., U-kwon and Taeil;while Zico,B-bomb,Kyung and Jaehyo sat on armchairs. I felt so...observed. "Sooo...." started Kyung "Where were you living before coming here?" I scoffed when he said 'coming' since they took me without asking or saying anything. "I was living with my aunt. My parents died when I was 8 ears old and she was the only relative I had in korea." I told them directly,I was used to this question,so why avoiding it,right? "But from what I see she didin't treat you really well..." U-kwon gained a slap on his arm from Taeil. "No,it's alright-" I smiled at him "Yeah,you're right: she didn't treat me well at all. When I was a kid she was a little more caring,but when I grew up she started using and hitting me. Why? She was my fathers' sister and she never accepted my mother 'cause they were rich and wealthy while mum was poor and had a 1 year old daughter" I saw how their eyes widened,but I kept telling the story"She always said my mother was a and didn't even deserve living. So as I grew up I started looking more and more like her and this irritated my aunt even more.  She was a total witch with me,so when I turned 18,last ,month, I decided to go away from there. Her reaction? She told me I would die after a day on the streets. But then you brought me here and I'm actually thankfulfor this." I said with teary eyes

. Remembering those moments was always hurtful,but I tried staying strong. Suddenly everyone got up and hugged me,Kyung even teared up. "Oh my ghawwd,poor little thing!" he bawled. "Don't worry guys, I'm still alive (a/n: big bang in dah house!),right?" I said chuckling. "Yeah,bu still..."   he wailed again "No,really stop. I hate it when people pity me." They all looked at me for a moment... then Zico spoke up "Okay,listen. We're sorry for kidnapping you and everything,but as we said before,we aren't bad guys  and don't intend to hurt you. She is already in the past now and can't do anything anymore. I know this is all new and weird for you to accept,but please trus us..." I looked at them for a moment...they seemed sincere. Thinking about it,they didn' do anything that hurt me or displeased me. Thanks to them now I have a home and I'm not gonna die on the streets. I thought about it a little more and then I made my decision: "I trust you..."

"Good..." he said smiling at me and for a moment it was like we were alone in that noisy room. U-kwon put his arm around my shoulder "Hey,don't want to ask us anything?" he looked at me happily. "Actually...out of all the places,why did you decide to live here?" I asked them looking around me "Oh,that's simple" P.O. stood up "Our parents worked together at the circus so the amusement park is a very important place for us,especially for Zico,since this was his fathers' mansion" e explained. He was so exited about the thing.  "Woah...what are your parents doing now?" I asked again "They are somewhere around the world making their dream come true" said Jaehyo with a proud smile. "You really have some awersome parents" I said looking again around me "Yeah,we have" said Zico,but I could feel malincony in his voice. This guy is really making me courious. He makes me want to discover all the pain and happy times he went through... "Earth to Hyejin!" I saw a hand waving in front of me. I shook my head and looked at B-bomb "Sorry,did you say something?" I asked him,a little embarassed by spacing out in front of them. "We asked you if you wanted to come with me and Jaehyo. We're gonna buy some groceries." I thought about it,but then I refused "Sorry Minhyuk-shi,I want to stay a while by myself in my room..." I told him. "Oh,okay I understand you're confused right now,so take your time...and please abbandon formalities! You can call us oppa. Right guys?" "Yeah,sure!" they all said smiling "O-okay" I said uncertainly.  "Ok,let's go! See you later guys!"

I layed on my bed looking at the black ceiling. So many things happened in just two days.  After like  half an hour someone knocked at my door. At first I just wanted to ignore it and pretend I was sleeping,but then I got up and opened the door. "Hey..." I blushed seeing Zico in front of me. I had to lift my head to look at him in the eyes...yeah I was a shortie(158 cm). "Hi" I said quietly,like I was scared someone could hear me. "I made tea,do you want some?" "Sure...why not" I smiled at him blushing.

"Where are the others?" I asked looking around. The house was so silent. "Oh,they went at the cinema to watch a new horror movie." he said while pouring the tea in two cups. "Why didn't you go with them?" "I'm not a fan of horror..." "Then we have something in common" I chuckled . I thanked him as he handed me the cup of tea. I smelled it: mint,my favourite.  I took a sip of it and the warmth ading my whole body. I sighed, I loved tea. "How is it?" he asked smiling "Good..." I said taking another sip of it. After that the room was silent. "Sorry..." he looked at me confused "For this morning...I souldn't have asked you that question" I continued. "Ah,don't worry. You didn't know..." he smiled at me calmly and I blushed again,what the heck is wrong with me today?! Why do I keep blushing like a stupid?! 

"Oh...hey,you have an eyelash on you cheek" he said looking at my face "Eh? Where?" I tried taking it off,but I couldn't find it. "It's...here" he took it away,but his hand lingered on my cheek longer. "Hey lovebirds,sorry fo interruping you,but we need to put these on the table" said Jaehyo. We stepped away from each other and blushed "We're not...lovebirds" he said looking away. "Yeah...me and Zico oppa are just normal friends" "Nooo!" we all looked at Minhyuk "I wanted to be your first 'oppa'!" he exclaimed making us laugh.

This is gonna be interesting.