Second day back

Here I am (Long Hiatus)

I was so bored that I wrote this quite a while, but now I have school and I have to study more to improve my marks from last semester T_T. Just... another... 11... freaking... weeks.... but I'll still keep updating!
--

 

 

 

The second day back at school and Kyuyeon woke up early to freshen herself up. She packed her bags and was about to lock the door but looked at the vase of flowers that Dongjun gave her. She smiled, locked the door and knocked on ZE:A's dorm. She waited quite a while before Junyoung opened it, half-asleep.

"Annyeonghaseyo," said Kyuyeon smiling.

"Annyeong," said Junyoung yawning and scratching his head. There was an awkward silence. Kyuyeon looked at him funny.

"So...?" said Kyuyeon.

"... What is it that you want?" asked Junyoung. Kyuyeon sighed.

"Can I come in?" asked Kyuyeon.

"Oh... right... yeah, sure," said Junyoung moving to the side to let her walk in. After she walked in Junyoung shut the door loudly, not caring if the other members woke up.

"Ya! I'm sleeping! Don't be rude!" Kyuyeon heard someone shout.

"Where's Dongjun's room?" asked Kyuyeon. Junyoung pointed to the room next to the kitchen and Kyuyeon walked in. He was in a room with Siwan, Kwanghee and Kevin. She saw Dongjun still sleeping with his blanket kicked away from him and hugging his pillow. She sat next to Dongjun and lightly shook him awake.

"Dongjun ah... Dongjun ah," Kyuyeon whispered to him softly.

"Umma? Umma... 24 more hours..." whined Dongjun. Kyuyeon chuckled quietly. Then she felt someone's hand on her shoulder. She gasped and looked at the person. He had a long side fringe and he was still half-awake.

"What are you doing here? Where you the one who slammed the door?!" he asked angrily.

"Aniyo, don't hurt me!" begged Kyuyeon getting on her knees. "I'm just here to wake up Dongjun because we're going to the same school!" she said quickly.

"Alright! Alright! Just wake him up using a stick," said the boy.

"What?! That's mean..." muttered Kyuyeon.

"Kevin imnida," said the boy, "I'm the oldest, but make sure you don't come here too early, I like to have my beauty sleep as well." Then he left the room. Kyuyeon tilted her head then looked at her watch. Her eyes widened then she started shaking Dongjun.

"Dongjun ah, Dongjun ah! Dongjun ah, we have to get to school! It's already 7:30 am!" exclaimed Kyuyeon. Dongjun opened his eyes slowly and looked at Kyuyeon.

"Oh, Kyuyeon ah... 24 more hours... please..." said Dongjun then closing his eyes again.

"Dongjun ah! It's only my second day back at school! I can't be late! You can't be late! The teachers are strict, if I'm late I'm going to get in trouble! I hate getting in trouble! Dongjun ah!" exclaimed Kyuyeon.

"You can go..." mumbled Dongjun.

"Aniyo! I'm here to take you with me to school! Please get up! We'll be late!" exclaimed Kyuyeon.

"Okay! Okay!" said Dongjun.

"I told you," said Kevin entering the room, "the only thing that can wake him up properly is a stick." Kevin held up a stick from behind his back and Dongjun glared at him. Dongjun finally got up and got ready for school.

When Dongjun finished they ran outside. Kyuyeon looked at her watch and said, "Hurry! It's 7:45!"

"Kyuyeon ah!" shouted Dongjun and grabbed her hand. "The school's only ten minutes away! Don't panic!" Kyuyeon sighed agreeing.

"Alright, we can just walk," said Kyuyeon. Dongjun laughed at her dorkiness. They walked peacefully to school. When other people from the school spotted them together they started whispering.

"Who's he? How can a cute guy like him possibly with an ugly, lonely girl like her?"

"That guy's out of his mind, does he even know her?"

"What if Kyuyeon was secretly dating?"

"There's no way she could get a boyfriend."

Kyuyeon began getting uncomfortable knowing that all of the whispering was about her, but she shook it off and continued talking to Dongjun happily. When they entered the school, the girls immediately took notice of them.

"He. Is. HOT!"

"But why is he with Kyuyeon?! She's so ugly!"

"How can that guy have the courage to be with her? Does he know what Na Yoo Mi is going to do to him?"

Once they entered class, Yoo Mi immediately looked over at Dongjun. When she saw Kyuyeon walking with him her jaw dropped.

'H-H-How... that guy is HOT! How can he be with such an ugly girl like Kyuyeon?!!! He must be one of those hot dumb guys, I'll make an exception, but once he starts to take notice of me he'll have to ditch her!' thought Yoo Mi.

"I'm excited, because I'm sitting next to you in class," said Dongjun grinning. Kyuyeon smiled.

'After class, you're not gonna be thinking that...’ thought Kyuyeon.

"Of course, you're... the first friend I've had in a while," said Kyuyeon.

"Don't worry, because you're here I think this'll be really fun," said Dongjun. Kyuyeon looked at him funny.

"Homeroom is fun?" asked Kyuyeon.

"Like I said, it's because you're here."

"Right..."

The teacher entered the room and everyone immediately sat in their seats. The teacher smiled at Dongjun.

"I see we have a new transfer student. I’m Mrs Ahn, your homeroom teacher," said the teacher.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Dongjun imnida," said Dongjun. Some of the girls sighed adoring Dongjun’s accent.

"Where are you from?" asked Mrs Ahn.

"Busan," replied Dongjun.

"We have a student here from Busan as well, who is it again? Kyuyeon!" said Mrs Ahn. Kyuyeon’s head shot up and Dongjun smiled at her.

"N-Neh?" asked Kyuyeon.

"You’re from Busan, right?" asked Mrs Ahn. Some girls’ jaws dropped and made an O shape.

"N-Neh…" said Kyuyeon. Dongjun turned to the teacher.

"I met Kyuyeon already. We live next to each other," said Dongjun. Kyuyeon began going red.

"Then I’m sure you two will get along well. Now…" said Mrs Ahn carrying on with marking the rolls. The whole time, Yoo Mi couldn’t focus. She was always glancing at Kyuyeon and Dongjun.

"Na Yoo Mi?" asked Mrs Ahn. Yoo Mi shook her head out of her thoughts and turned to the teacher.

"Yes?" said Yoo Mi.

"Are you okay? You’re usually paying attention at all times, is there something wrong?" Everyone turned to her and stared.

"A-A-Aniyo, it’s just that… my mind went blank for a few seconds," said Yoo Mi.

"Oh, well if you need to ask someone about something, go to Kyuyeon," said Mrs Ahn. Yoo Mi rolled her eyes not wanting to look at Kyuyeon once more. Dongjun snickered.

After Homeroom they had Math. Before Kyuyeon and Dongjun entered the room Yoo Mi dragged Kyuyeon to the bathroom.

"Please, not the toilet again!" begged Kyuyeon.

"Oh, save it. What’s your relationship with Kim Dongjun? How do you know him? Why does he like you?!" asked Yoo Mi.

"Why do you want to know?" asked Kyuyeon. Yoo Mi raised her arm about to hit her but Kyuyeon immediately stopped her.

"Arasso, I’ll tell you," said Kyuyeon quickly. "We live next to each other, and we train under the same company."

"Is he cute to you?"

"Why would you know to know that?" asked Kyuyeon. Yoo Mi pinned her to the wall and gripped her collar tightly.

"A-A-Arass-sso, he is… a little," said Kyuyeon.

"Is he your friend?" asked Yoo Mi.

"M-M-May-Maybe," Kyuyeon stuttered.

"Maybe, yes or no?" asked Yoo Mi.

"Yes!" exclaimed Kyuyeon.

"Does he like you?"

"How should I know?!"

"It looks like he does," said Yoo Mi.

"I don’t know!" exclaimed Kyuyeon. She let Kyuyeon go and Kyuyeon sighed in relief. Yoo Mi glared at her.

"You better make sure you don’t know, because if he does I’m going to take all of my anger out on you," said Yoo Mi then stormed out of the toilets.

Dongjun noticed that Kyuyeon was gone, so he went looking for her. He went to her locker, the Music Room and the Volleyball Courts. She wasn’t there. When he walked to the toilets he heard two girls talking. He leaned against the door and heard their conversation.

"What’s your relationship with Kim Dongjun? How do you know him? Why does he like you?!" asked Yoo Mi.

"Why do you want to know?" asked Kyuyeon.

"Arasso, I’ll tell you," said Kyuyeon quickly. "We live next to each other, and we train under the same company."

"Is he cute to you?"

 Dongjun widened his eyes in surprise. He wanted to know the answer so badly, wishing she’d say yes.

"Why would you know to know that?" asked Kyuyeon.

"A-A-Arass-sso, he is… a little," said Kyuyeon.

Dongjun bounced up and cheered silently. Then he continued listening.

"Is he your friend?" asked Yoo Mi.

"M-M-May-Maybe," Kyuyeon stuttered.

"Maybe, yes or no?" asked Yoo Mi.

"Yes!" exclaimed Kyuyeon.

"Does he like you?"

"How should I know?!"

"It looks like he does," said Yoo Mi.

"I don’t know!" exclaimed Kyuyeon.

"You better make sure you don’t know, because if he does I’m going to take all of my anger out on you," said Yoo Mi.

‘But… I do like you Kyuyeon, I just wish I can tell you,’ thought Dongjun. Then the door swang open and Yoo Mi came out. She looked at him, shocked.

"D-D-Dongjun oppa!" said Yoo Mi trying to act cute then got serious. "Did you hear any of that?"

"W-W-W-hat were you talking about? I don’t know," Dongjun lied. Yoo Mi pouted. Kyuyeon was about to leave the toilets until she heard Dongjun and Yoo Mi talking.

"I wish I could tell you, because I just told my friend, Kyuyeonnie, about how I felt about you," Yoo Mi said in a cute voice. Dongjun rolled his eyes when Yoo Mi wasn’t looking. And inside the toilets, Kyuyeon rolled her eyes as well.

"So don’t ask Kyuyeonnie what I said, I’m not ready to confess yet and I’ll be really embarrassed. See you in PE, Dongjunnie oppa," said Yoo Mi leaving. When she left Dongjun knocked on the door.

"Kyuyeon ah, are you in there?" asked Dongjun. Kyuyeon slowly opened the door with a sad expression.

"She lied so badly…" said Kyuyeon.

"I know, I heard all of it," said Dongjun which made Kyuyeon shocked. Dongjun slightly blushed remembering the part about Yoo Mi asking if she thought he was cute.

"Ani, ani, I only heard the end bit," said Dongjun shaking his hands. Kyuyeon sighed in relief.

"But I know what the conversation was really about. Don’t worry, I believe you," said Dongjun. "Let’s go to class now, come on it’s at the other end of the school!" Kyuyeon pulled him back.

"Where are you going? Our next class is Math, right there," said Kyuyeon pointing to the class right in front of them. Dongjun slapped his face. He had run all over the school, just looking for Kyuyeon, when she was in the toilets which were right in front of the classroom. Kyuyeon laughed at his dorkiness.

"Of course, I knew that," said Dongjun walking towards the room. Kyuyeon followed along smiling brightly. Dongjun turned around and saw that smile on her face. It made his heart pound loudly.