Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Dongjun imnida!

Here I am (Long Hiatus)

Hello! many people have been waiting for me to write the first chapter. This chapter mainly focuses on Kyuyeon in Japan and when she starts training.
--

 

 

A little eight-year old girl was singing in her room. It wasn't the perfect singing, but it was above average than other girls her age. After practicing the song over and over again she collapsed on her bed letting her voice rest.

"Kyuyeon ah, dinner time!" her mother called out to the girl.

"Neh, umma!" the little girl called back. She ran down to see a table with... four chairs. She was the only child and had a mother and father, why would there be a fourth chair?

"Umma, is someone coming?" asked Kyuyeon. She heard the doorbell ring and her father opened the door. A tall middle-aged man walked in and smiled. Kyuyeon walked over to him and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" said Kyuyeon.

"Annyeong Kyuyeon ah!" said the man carrying Kyuyeon into his arms. "Are you hungry? Should we eat now?" asked the man.

"Neh!" said Kyuyeon nodding. They walked to the dinner table and Kyuyeon's mother brought out a delicious dish in four plates and Kyuyeon couldn't wait to eat hers'. Before she could touch her fork the man started speaking.

"Kyuyeon ah, Shin imnida, I saw you practicing for your musical at school. Are you the lead actor?" asked the man.

"Neh..." said Kyuyeon quietly.

"You are very talented, and how old is everyone else?" asked Shin.

"They're all older than me... average is 10..." replied Kyuyeon. "I feel lonely sometimes, but my friends always support me while I practice."

"Amazing, you're the youngest and the lead actor. When is the performance?" asked Shin.

"Tomorrow night! I'm nervous and I might make a mistake because I have to memorize so many song and dances," said Kyuyeon.

"Interesting..." muttered Shin.

"Even if you do make a mistake and your performance goes well would you like to come back to Korea and become a singer?" asked Shin. Kyuyeon looked up at Shin with a surprised expression. She looked at her parents and they nodded meaning she had their permission.

"Would I really be able to become a singer? Like BoA?" asked Kyuyeon. Shin nodded and smiled.

"Or maybe you can become better," said Shin.

"But... I'll miss my parents..." said Kyuyeon. "And I'll miss my friends..."

"Even if your friends didn't get into the musical they still supported you. Don't you think they would also support you to become a singer in your own country? Think of it, Star Empire Entertainment," said Shin. Kyuyeon thought for a moment and turned to her parents again.

"My parents can come right?" asked Kyuyeon. Her parents slowly shook their heads.

"They won't come with you, but your parents trust me to take care of you. Your parents can't see you because they want to live here, but they want you to go after your dreams, and your dream is to become...?" said Shin.

"An idol..." said Kyuyeon. She thought all about Shin's offer while her parents and Shin talked. After they all finished their meals Shin asked Kyuyeon about the offer again.

"Would you like to come with me to Korea and become an idol?" asked Shin. Kyuyeon slowly nodded her head.

"Neh. I would like to become an idol and I'll do whatever it takes," said Kyuyeon.

"Alright, but don't just say those words. You have to mean it. You're going to train every day and go to school the day you get to Korea. You'll have to work hard to reach my expectations," said Shin. Kyuyeon nodded.

"Excellent, we leave the day after the performance. Get ready and pack your bags, thank you Mr. and Mrs. Song," said Shin and left the house. Her mother and father jumped up and hugged and kissed Kyuyeon.

"Umma, appa, are you sure you're letting me do this?" asked Kyuyeon.

"Of course, we've heard you sing and seen your dancing. You are a star, your talent and your training has to pay off, you can't just stay here in Japan and not do anything with your talent. You are gifted," said her mother and hugged her. Her father ruffled her hair and smiled proudly.

"Of course we'll miss you also, but in order to become a star and let you pursue your dreams we must sacrifice our over protectiveness and let you take this amazing opportunity," said her father, "arasso?"

Kyuyeon smiled and said, "Arasso! I'll make you proud!"

The next day she told her friends and they were so excited about having a friend as a idol in the future.

"You must remember us!" said Momo.

"Alright," said Kyuyeon.

"Are you sure we can't come?" asked Naomi.

"Unless you can sing or dance, then I'm sorry you can't," said Kyuyeon.

"Aw, then at least call us once in a while," said Haruki.

"I'll try write a letter to the class," said Kyuyeon. Then suddenly a couple of boys went up to her.

"Hey, uh, I heard the news from Momo," said a boy, Ken. Kyuyeon turned to Momo and she smiled nervously. "And uh..." Ken held out some flowers. "They were supposed to be for the teacher... but since you're going away soon, I thought maybe I'd give them to you."

"Ken likes her," Naomi whispered to Momo and they giggled. Ken was getting more embarrassed.

"Hey!" shouted a boy across the room, Riku. He ran to Kyuyeon and kissed her cheek. "Good luck tomorrow night, and good luck trying to become a singer. I'll support you forever!"

Kyuyeon blushed when the boys started congratulating her.

"I think she's really popular with the boys," Haruki whispered to Naomi. All of the girls giggled and Kyuyeon smiled.

"Hehe, thank you..." said Kyuyeon. Suddenly her bag was filled with flowers and chocolates, that were supposed to be for the teacher. She started practicing immediately when she got home and when she got to school that night for the performance all of the other kids even congratulated her.

After the performance, she started packing her bags and everyone at school signed a goodbye card. She was really touched and after school she said goodbye to her friends at the airport.

"Goodbye, I hope you have a nice time back in Korea," said Momo.

"Don't forget to send a thank you gift to the boys," said Naomi chuckling. Kyuyeon slightly blushed before laughing along with her.

"We'll miss you," said Haruki. Kyuyeon felt a few tears slowly coming down her face. She hugged her friends and her parents.

"Kyuyeon ah, don't forget that your parents love you," said her mother.

"Neh, I love you umma," said Kyuyeon.

"Kyuyeon ah, make us proud and show us how grown up you are when you debut," said her father.

"Neh, I love you appa," said Kyuyeon.

"Kyuyeon, it's time to go," said Shin. She nodded, let go of her father and waved goodbye to everyone. She hugged Shin and that's when he realized that raising an eight-year old girl would be harder than he thought.

When they got to Seoul, Shin showed her the dorm that she'll be living in.

"But, there's no one living here," said Kyuyeon.

"That's why, I'm going to trust you to live here by yourself. Don't worry, my office is close by and there are a couple of other girls living nearby," said Shin.

"Arasso..." said Kyuyeon then started unpacking. A girl, only a few years older than Kyuyeon, knocked on her door. Kyuyeon opened the door and the girl entered.

"Annyeong, Geum Kyungmi imnida," said the girl.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Song Kyuyeon imnida," said Kyuyeon bowing. Kyungmi smirked and flicked Kyuyeon on the forehead.

"Ow! Why did you do that?" asked Kyuyeon holding her forehead.

"I live nearby and heard you moved in and you're only eight years old. It's really a surprise someone so young could be training under a company already. You should've stayed wherever you came from because your childhood is now going to be tortured by me and other girls. Stay out of my spotlight, because I'm the best trainee in the company," said Kyungmi arrogantly. Kyuyeon looked at her anxiously. "But who knows, maybe you aren't as good as you think, you might even mess up every dance while practicing, or go off tune when singing. I wonder what's so great about you, but apparently, nothing special."

"The CEO chose me, it's none of your business," said Kyuyeon.

"Well if it's none of my business I wouldn't be here," said Kyungmi.

"Then what do you have to do with everything?" asked Kyuyeon.

"So that no one gets in my way of becoming the best idol in Korea," said Kyungmi glaring at Kyuyeon. "Stay. Out. Of. My. Way." Kyungmi stomped out of the dorm and left Kyuyeon dumbfounded. She felt like she just got told off for something she never did.

The next day she attended school and was introduced to the class. Everyone immediately started whispering to each other and Kyuyeon felt so lonely and excluded from the rest. At lunch break, a girl from the same class came up to her.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" asked the girl.

"Song Kyuyeon imnida..." said Kyuyeon shyly.

"Why are you here? You don't belong here," said the girl.

"Who says I don't?"

"Me. I'm the smartest girl in the class and if you get in my way, you'll regret it for the rest of your life," threatened the girl. Kyuyeon nodded and the girl stomped to the playground. Kyuyeon sighed.

'I miss umma and appa already,' thought Kyuyeon. After school Kyuyeon immediately started training and then did her homework before going to sleep.

 

Seven years later...

Kyuyeon was now 14 years old, turning 15, in Grade 9, the year when you get ready for high school. She was going to attend Seoul Arts High School the next year. She got straight-A's and was relieved that she wouldn't have to get bullied so much anymore, she'd just have to endure another... 12 months.

The feeling she had on her first day back was like any other student would have; the nervous feeling. Not because of having new classmates, but because the girls who bullied her all the time would still be there, ready to bully her for another 12 months...

At lunch break she sat by herself. Everyone was talking but her. Na Yoo Mi, the class expert walked up to Kyuyeon with her tray of food that was finished.

"Ya, Song Kyuyeon, throw this away," ordered Yoo Mi. Indeed, she was one of the bullies that tortured Kyuyeon since she was eight. A few of Yoo Mi's friends followed, dumping their trays on top of Kyuyeon's unfinished meal.

"I pity her, she's the only girl at school who doesn't have a friend," a girl whispered behind her.

"You think she'll survive this year?" a boy, Lee Jin, asked his friend, Park Woomin. "I bet $15 she won't last another week."

"Leave her alone," said Woomin. "She's already being tortured enough, best just to never mind her business."

"Defending her, are you? You like her?" asked Jin.

"Of course not, I don't want to go out with the school's loneliest and most pitiful student," said Woomin.

"Alright, I understand, don't have to go into detail," Jin joked. Kyuyeon every word being spoken. She felt like crying but she kept in the tears. After school she returned to her dorm until Kyungmi, the now grown up and more mature but still playful devil, knocked on Kyuyeon's door. Kyuyeon looked up from her book and looked at the door. She sighed knowing it was Kyungmi, she was the only girl who would ever knock on her door, others would ring the bell.

Kyuyeon opened the door and looked at Kyungmi's smirk.

"Answer the door faster," said Kyungmi.

"Mianhae, studying," Kyuyeon said quietly holding a finger to her lips and Kyungmi glared at her.

"Whatever, CEO Shin said to gather in the HQ because there's someone new coming, and we have to train," said Kyungmi.

"Do you know who the new person is?" asked Kyuyeon.

"Of course, I bet he's cute and talented, unlike you," commented Kyungmi. When Kyungmi turned away to go to the HQ Kyuyeon rolled her eyes. Kyuyeon turned off all of the lights in her dorm, cleaned up and locked the door before running to the HQ.

Once she arrived at the HQ she went into the elevator and pressed the button to the 13th floor. Then a handsome boy around the same age as Kyuyeon stepped into the elevator. He was just about to press the button to the 13th floor as well but stopped seeing as Kyuyeon already pressed it. He looked at her and smiled. Kyuyeon turned to him and stared at him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Dongjun imnida," said the boy in a Busan accent, holding out his hand. Kyuyeon shook his hand and smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Song Kyuyeon imnida," said Kyuyeon.

"So... how old are you?" asked Dongjun.

"I'm 14, turning 15," said Kyuyeon absent-mindedly. All she could think about was getting scolded if the elevator wouldn't hurry up.

"Were you born here?" asked Dongjun.

"Aniyo... I was born in Busan, then I moved to Japan for a couple of years," said Kyuyeon.

"Interesting... do you like any sport?" asked Dongjun.

"Volleyball," said Kyuyeon. Kyuyeon was slightly bouncing up and down wishing that the elevator was more quicker. Then she saw the door opens. "Gotta go! See ya!" said Kyuyeon and immediately ran to the Dance Room.

"Well... that was awkward..." Dongjun said to himself. "Now where's the Dance Room?"

Kyuyeon burst open the door to the Dance Room and everyone looked at her, surprised of her entrance.

"I'm not... late... am I?" asked Kyuyeon panting. Everyone shook their heads and Kyuyeon sighed. Everyone still stared at her as she found a spot to sit nearby everyone who were bunching up, waiting for the new trainee.

"We're lucky he hasn't come yet, otherwise I would be embarrassed to have a trainee in the company like you," commented Kyungmi. A few people laughed while Kyuyeon just rolled her eyes.

Then the door opened and the CEO walked in with a boy. Kyuyeon recognized the boy as Dongjun, from the elevator. She dropped her jaw and quickly closed it. Kyungmi fixed up her hair and the other girls giggled and whispered. Kyuyeon gulped before the CEO introduced the Dongjun to everyone.

"Everyone, this is Dongjun our new trainee," said the CEO.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Dongjun imnida," Dongjun said in his cute Busan accent.

 

 


--

@kyuyoung20 - yes, this is a long story ^^ I'll make it really interesting though
@choichan - thanx
@hmoobthorgurl_K3U - lol, random but true. I love his eyelids in that picture as well <3 the reason I chose it ^^