Chapter 2

Finding True Love

“I want to give my best to our relationship. I want to make everything perfect again. I am not gonna lose you Jessica.” Kris was getting ready in front of the mirror. He asked Jessica to go on a date with him and she seemed happy about that.

Kris was waiting for his beautiful girlfriend at her favorite restaurant. He even bought a surprise gift for her and he was really excited.

 

But…Jessica didn’t come. Kris was waiting and waiting….even her phone was switched off.

Kris was tired…tired of Jessica and her excuses. Did he really want to accept their relationship as it was or he wanted something else? Was it really possible to bring back the love?

 

The next day Kris went to meet Jessica at her office. She acted like nothing happened. When Kris asked about last night she told him that she forgot.

“You forgot?”

“Kris…actually I was so…”

“No Please Jessica…listen to me first….did I do something wrong?.... Why are doing this to me Jessica?”

“Come on Kris….I told you I’m sorry. I Know that I told you that I’d join you for dinner but trust me I was really busy so it just slipped out of my mind...and...”

“And your phone was switched off....Do you even know that I was waiting for you like a fool?”

“Ok…I’m sorry baby…please forgive me.....please” Jessica smiled brightly and gave him a hug.

Cring cring cring

“Oops my phone….just a minute Kris.”

Kris was left alone……again.

Why couldn’t he just move on and break the engagement. Why did he have to love her so much?