Chapter 1

Finding True Love

Getting engaged with his childhood friend wasn’t a bad decision for Kris. But after sometime, for some reasons Kris started regretting  that. May be it was not the best decision for him or for both of them.

 

Every single day he would just hope that everything was going to be fine. He wouldn’t  get hurt anymore. Happiness would fill his life again. But it wasn’t so easy…at least not for him.

 

Jessica was Kris’s cute neighbor. They  became best friends even before they started going  to school. Their friendship was truly pure and cute. Without even knowing they fell in love with each other and both the families were happy when they got to know about them.. Though Kris’s older sister was never really happy about it because she always thought Kris deserved someone better than Jessica. But for the sake of Kris’s happiness she stopped thinking like that. Now after  2 years of their engagement everything seemed to be very different. Their relationship was messed up. That love was somewhere lost. Happiness was nowhere to be found.  

 

“Kris”

“yeah…please come in”

“What happened? Are you ok? Is there something bothering you?”

“No…I’m fine…just a bit tired.”

“oh…ok then….I thought you would share your problems with me…it’s ok though.”

“no…please don’t worry…there’s nothing like that.”

“Ok…sleep well…good night.” She kissed her  little brother’s  forehead  and  left the room.

“I’m sorry noona. Please forgive me…may be I just need some more time.” Kris sighed deeply and switched off the light. He felt better in the dark because the tears were just about to fall.