Gee Gee

Chemistry

Pairing: friends!baekhan(mentioned xiuhan)

Rating: pg13~ ish ~

Summary: Baekhyun's always been at the top of the pyramid, that's why she always knows what's up.

 

"I heard you're sweet on Minseok."

Lu Han looks up from his seat at the bottom of the bleachers to see Byun Baekhyun, her hand on her hip between her top and skirt, team colours on the ribbons in her hair.

 

He looks back to where he's tying on his cleats. "Sorry, that's not a phrase we have in China? And who's minseok?"

 

"Don't you go pulling the transfer student bit on me, not when we both know where you'll be after practice."

 

"No idea what you're going on about Baekhyun, seriously." Lu Han resists fanning himself. Sure is hot this time of year.

 

"Right, so if I followed you after practices, or more like after you finally pull yourself off the field, I totally wouldn't you find you two all cozy and sweaty together."

 

Lu Han's jaw drops open slighty, "Excuse me ?"

 

The corner of pulls up, "Well, wouldn't you be sweaty after all that intense activity?"

 

"That's totally unfair we only talk back there!"

 

Baekhyun raises her eyebrow at him and he quickly looks to the field in front of him, avoiding her eyes.

 

"Well excuse me, I didn't realise you could play soccer for so long without sweating. Maybe I should call in scientists. Or a doctor, that's probably not healthy."

 

The head cheerleader, Sojin, calls for the team, and Baekhyun turns to leave. Her high ponytail bounces behind her and her skirt swishes in the wind and not for the first time Lu Han wonders why someone so cute had to be so mischievous.

 

a/n: idk i just really like writing small little bits it takes out all the worry time before finishing /o\  now time for sehunnies older man crush 흐흐흐