Chapter I

Let out the beast

Current days

D.O's POV

Trim...Trim...Trim...!-How can my alarm clock sound so annoying?It's definitely the effect of my bad mood in the morning,but who wakes up happy at morning,anyway?

I reached out to pick up the object that marked 5:00 a.m.,on the other side of the bed his body moved,and his right arm was placed on my waist,like we were soft spooning.

Gently,i took his arm off and put my legs out of the bed,trying to stand up.My body was sore from last night,we met at the club,didn't talk much and,then, slept together.SImple and carnal,how things should be,considering my life style.

I didn't spend much time at the same place,it'd be suspicious due not aging and lack of social circle.That's also the reason why i don't work in ordinary jobs,i've already graduei many times,studying is not that boring when you have so much time in your hands,it's gives you more experience and adventures.Particulary,that's what i like.

Take a cold shower would help me to relax,my bathroom,as all my apartament,was fancy,I had preference for silvery tones,the dark marble countertops matching with the tub and large mirrors,bothin silver color.

I started to fill the tub with cold  water,i doubted it'd be a good idea,but the summer in Seoul convinced me.Hotter than the afternoon was the dawn,even with my air condition on the max,my reflex showed my body sweated,of course it also had to do with the boy in my bed.

Tai?Tae?Tao?I don't really remember his name,i better take this time in the tub trying to figure it out.With my boxer already in the hamper,I went in the bat and layed there.The water was at the height of my neck,and it wasn't so bad, my muscles,immediately,relaxed and a pleasant numbness made the pain go away.

To experiment the total silence,i immerse all my body in the water and closed my eyes.These day, i've through a tough routine to keep my comfort  and fun, balance these two things was being harder than before.

I've been in different cities,met many people,but i never let them to be part of my life,everything was too superficial like a game.When i was tired of being in a place,i moved myself,but of course i respected a limited time.

Seoul and Busan are my favorite cities,so i've lived in these cities many times,usually, returning after decades and always living in different areas.Change ids wasn't a big deal,when you have money,you have contacts and they will give you everthing you want,as long as you pay well.

In of my adventures,i've already had a farm and it was epic to remember my time in the village,in fact these memories weren't that good.

Ah!-Bring back the memories made me emerge.My peace was gone and my head started throbbing,i ran my hands by my hair and sat myself on the edge of the tub,wishing the perturbation would pass.

-May i join you?- His deep voice woke me from my musings.He was wearing a black underwear,the rest of his body was exposed.The outstanding eyes observing my body and i couldn't help to smile.

-Maybe another time.I have to work and you have to....?

-Study.-He leaned against the door,staring at me.

-Cool,i will make the breakfast.-I took my towel and wrapped it around me.

-Don't need to hide what i already saw.-Laughing,he winked at me.

-Byun!-I gave him a sassy smile.This boy was my favorite type,he understood things fast and was not the kind to beg in the end of the day to stay a little more,met again or saying he was in love,yes,it already happened.

Stopped in the door,he kept looking at me in total silence,i tried to pass by him,but his arm stopped me and i saw myself in a soft embrace.

His head leaned to the right side of my neck,giving me gentle kisses,in response,i lowered my hand to his waist,caressing his skin.

The kisses did ​​the opposite way of my hands and went up,covering my jaw, cheeks and, finally,my lips.My naughty hands couldn't stay on his waist and lowered even more to his ,tightening it.

-Hum...-He moaned in satisfaction.

-I,really,wished we could keep this up...-I stopped the kiss to talk.-But...i...have...to...work.-It was hard to compleat the sentence,since he was  giving me pecks.

-Ok.-He said and turned the body to the restroom.I couldn't let this chance to provoke him a little more,so i slapped his and ran to the kitchen,while he froze and looked at me,mad.

The breakfast would be abundant,we spent much energy,so nothing more fair than eat well.My cooking skills were,with no modesty,amazing and i had all  ingredients to make a good food.Pancakes,waffles,cakes,several kinds of fruits and breads,it would take forever,but he gave me a help,so,in a hours everything was made and placed on the table.

-You can begin eating,i will just change my clothes.-It was confortable to be towel,but i had to put something decent.

-Uhum.-His mouth was already full from the pancake,he was really hungry.

My visuals matched with a dark style,so it was not a surprised that my wardrobe was full of black itens.I searched something relaxed,a blue shirt opened at the sides,a light ripped jeans and,to top all,a black moccasins.There was nothing much i could do with my hair,maybe i needed a new haircut,however i just keep it in a normal medium shape.

I went back to the dinning room,and passed at his side to sit near him.

-That's what you wear for working?!-He stopped eating,an incredulous face.

-I have style,right?!-I laughed at him.He didn't know my work was at home,the majority of my money comes from investiments on stock exchanges, since I can not work in ordinary jobs,i found a way to keep anonymity and make much money.Don't think stock exchange is easy to deal,there are lucky days and others not so good,but when you work on it for centuries and have the help of a diploma in economist,so,you have a big advantage towards others.

-I'd answer you,but if i do it,you will,probably,kick me out your house.-He said in a funny way.-And i don't want it,because i have to finish this cake,first.-I couldn't help to laugh at the way he put a big piece of cake in his mouth.

I experimented a piece of each food,then i was pleased enough to leave the table.He ended up at the same time as me,we had a simple goodbye with just some kisses.

As soon as he leaved the apartment,i was able to start working,the clock was marking 8:00 am,the stock exchange was already open and I would have to leave the dishes to wash,later.

...

 

Kai's POV

-''Stop denying it,you support the privatization of this country.How many millions dollars spent in help to bankers and businessmen?While thousands of koreans are on the street drowing in misery and all you see is your rich friends getting even richer.''-A round of aplauses was made,but i wasn't one of the people who did it.

In the other side of the auditorium was my dad,his face was red due the stress,he was holding documents in his shaking hands.

-I want you to prove it!-He screamed,being heard anywhere in the audytorium.-Your politic is based in lies,that's the reason why your last governments were such a fail.Your incompetenc almost took Busan to the misery!- Clamoring,he pointed his finger to the other man.

Another round of aplause was made and,this time,i was part of it.

-Don't point the finger at me...''-I was almost napping,politic isn't my interess,but since my family has a historic of it,then how could i complain with my father?It was hard enough to convince him that i wanted to study arts,like he used to say:''Why would someone do a course just to learn how to paint?Can't you do it at home?''Well,you can have an idea how ''happy'' he was,when knew my choice.

He wasn't totaly ignorant, his knowledge is summarized in politics,the course he graduated,one of his demands,so that he'd allow me to study arts,was that this course was at the same university he studied, Seoul University,the most prestigious.

-Jongin,wake up-Someone shaked my shoulders.

-Oh,what?- Slowly opening my eyes,i saw his angry face.

- The debate is over and your applauses were missed.-He grabbed my shirt and dragged me until the exit.

-Aish,appa.-I took his hand off my shirt.-It's hurting.

-You know what hurts?!-He stopped and looked at me.-See your son painting,rather than reading politics books!

-When you will understand,arts is much more than just painting!-We already had this discussion many times.

-Whatever.-He shrugged, returning to walk.-Where did you park the car?-We were already in the parking lot,the debate attracted many people and their cars filled the place.

-There!-I pointed to the black Mercedes.

Let's go.-He took the phone from his pocket.- Your mom called me,19 times!-The phone was still vibrating,because of the warnings.

We entered at the car,me,on the driver side,and him,by my side.

-At least,you trust me to drive your car.-I said,while turning on the car.

-I know you are a terrible driver,but i still give the car key in your hand.-He turned his head at me.- and you still doubt that I love you.

Laughing,we took the road to home. The route was short,our house was localized in a luxurious condominium,where the residents were influential figures,in politics,sports or entertainment.

All this life style didn't complete my being,and it isn't ''rich talk'',i just felt more comfortable in simple places.The only part in politic i liked,was the communitary work,my dad used to carry me with him to participate of some projects.For him,it was only for populist purposes,but for me,nothing could be more beautiful than a smile of someone in need,after being helped.Now,he is elected and doesn't do it anymore,but i keep visiting these people and helping them as much as i can.

The security check our ids and let us enter the condominium,the place was huge like a particular city,with markets,schools,banks and other general places.Our house was at the end of the main street,my mom was already in front of the house,waiting us with a frown.

-Kangi,what's wrong with your phone?!-Screaming,she didn't even wait us to park the car.

-Sweetie,we were in the debate.Remember?-After i park the car, he got out and calmed her down.

-You should have sent a message-She hugged me and looked at him.-After the assassination attempt,i am even more worried about you two.

When you are part of the politic,you expect to have enemies,sometimes everything can be solved in a talk,but other times people go to the violent form.

- We were the one worried about you.-Appa took her hand and walked to the door.

-I'm going to go out a little.- Warned them.I needed to take a breath of pure air,the debate took all my afternoon.

-Kangin!-Dad thickened the voice and pointed at me.-It's late and dangerous,didn't your listen your mom's concerns?-I was already expecting for this.

-In some hours,i will be back.-Before listen their other complains,i entered in the car,driving it to outside the condominium.

There are many options in Gangnam to enjoy the nightlife,but i prefer quiet places,where i can drink,eat and talk to my friends.Driving without a defined direction,i took my IPhone from my front pocket and looked for some contacts,sadly,not many people were on.

-Sunshine!-I sent a voice message in an aigoo tone.

-Jongin,stop being embarrassing!-I knew he would hate it,so i laughed in response.-Don't laugh,just say what you want.

-Ok.-I was still holding the laughter.-Are you up to go out tonight?

-I wish,but i'm studying.-He said in upset way.Sehun was a pretty responsible guy,we studied together during the high school,in the same class.Since then,we've been friends and even now,when he is in a different Uni,Hanyang University,we go out a lot,but his time is short due the study.

-It's monday,the weak just started and you can't have so many things to do.-I was already directing myself to his place,i knew if i insisted a little he would accept,it's funny make him to break his own rules.

-This wednesday,i have IPE*'s test.-It'd be more difficult than i though take him away from his cave!

-Until wednesday,you will have time.-Now,i'd use the checkmate.-I'm already in front of your apartment,put on some clothes and get out.-What i said wasn't totally a lie,i wasn't in front of his apartment,yet,but I pressed the gas pedal to get there fast.

Drive fast was even necessary,Sehun lived in a dangerous neighborhood,different of me,he didn't have a healthy family, so all his success was pure fruit of his effort,both scholarships in the high school and Uni.

-Damn it!-I could image his annoyed face.-I'm going.

I put the IPhone in the glove compartment,as soon as i returned the attention to the road,something hit the windshield of the car, shattering the glass.The wheel rotated a little,but I held it on time and stepped on the brake.

My mind was blank,i was frozen inside the car,everything happened so fast.Could i have killed anyone?Like in a flash,my senses came back and i took courage to see the damage.

-Oh...God!-My hands ran my hair,messing it in a desperate way,and these two words were the only things i could say.

 

Note:

IPE =International Political Economy(A subject of international relations course)