Kai / Sehun - Mind Games

My wonderful fanfic dumpster

Title: Mind Games  

Author: exotic95 

Main Characters: OC, Kai, Sehun, EXO members

Genres: fantasy, supernatural 

Status: Ongoing (56 chapters)

 

 

Description:

Whoever said that the mind is a beautiful thing, never met Sora. Her power to control minds makes her one of the most dangerous girls you'll ever meet. She is a threat to citizens of Seoul and will be the reason for your death, should you ever cross. She is feared by all and wanted by many. No mercy, no second chances, no humanity. She is ruthless, heartless and a monster. By all definitions, she is evil. But she wasn't born this way.. she was created.

After 10 years of exile, the very people who disowned her want her back. Some need her help.. others want to fill the hole she left when she was banished. The why isn't important.. all you need to know is that they want her back. She said no but they gave her an offer she couldn't refuse.

The chance to reclaim what was taken from her so long ago. 

Now she's back at SM (The Supernatural and Magical Crimes Unit) turning heads, pissing people off and reopening old wounds. Her job? She works to protect the people of earth from dangers that they aren't even aware of along with EXO and many others that are just like her. Special.

She was meant to help.. she was meant to be the solution. But she's becoming part of the problem. She does more damage than good.. sometimes on purpose, sometimes without even trying to.

 

The description was too long so I didn't type it all out.


I started reading this story a long time ago but then stopped for a while (I don't even know why) and I recently got to finish the chapters. I thought this fic was already featured since it was so good but was surprised to see how it's actually underrated D: 

I'm actually not sure who this fic is starring LOOL I'm pretty sure it's a battle between Sehun and Kai, but maybe not.

This is a must-read for those who are into fantasy and supernaturals. Also, the OC is pretty badass so why not :-)