Kai / Luhan - Mutualism

My wonderful fanfic dumpster

Title: Mutualism  

Author: BW0406 

Main characters: OC, Kai, Luhan

Genres: comedy, romance, school life

Status: Hiatus (21 chapters) 

 

Description:

Being a university student has it's benefits; you're away from your parents, waking up at seven in the morning is unheard of, you meet someone new everyday and how could anyone forget...the parties.

Now with parties, there's hookups and with hookups there can be problems especially if you're someone like Kim Jongin, otherwise known as Kai.

This is where you come in. Your relationship with Kai is one many biologists are familiar with, it's mutualistic: a relationship in which both of you benefit form each other. Kai is somewhat ually active and very well liked among the female population.

Now, I know what you're thinking, there's probably a surplus of "snob" in him with a little bit of "douche" sprinkled on the side.

No, not Kai, There's a reason why you have been best friends since freshman year. He just has trouble finding love. Kai seems like a playboy, but doesn't have the mentality of one.

 

The description was too long so I didn't type it all out.


I love this story and I read this a long time ago but the author is on hiatus atm so it hasn't been updated in a reallyyy long time :( 

I find the relationship between Kai and the OC really cool and sweet. I wish I had a friend that would care about me like those two care about each other in the story :')