Chapter Two

Mixed Feelings

By now Yoongi was so close to going crazy. Jimin had been clinging on him all day. "Hyungg  what are you doing right now?"  A curious Jimin asked peering over Yoongi's shoulder.

"I'm writing my thoughts out." Yoongi replied trying to ignore how close Jimin was and how pink his lips were.

Jimin pouted and got up and walked away. Yoongi watched him leave, breathing a sigh of relief.

                                                                     ******

 

"Hyungg." Jimin moaned into Yoongi's mouth, as Yoongi grasped their hips together bringing them as close as their clothes could permit.

"Hyung please." Jimin groaned as Yoongi grabbed the waist band of his boxers slippin-

Yoongi woke with a start gasping for breath. He looked at the clock and saw that it was only 2:00 am. He grimaced at his hard on feeling uncomfortable. He remembered what he had been dreaming of  and almost screamed.

This was getting out of hand. This was the second time in a week he had dreamt of a scenario like that and he was scared that one of these days Jimin would find out.

"Hyung." a voice whispered. Yoongi jumped startled.

He looks to see that Jimin is up and staring at him his eyes wide. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just a nightmare." Yoongi whispers his voice hoarse.

He sees Jimin get out of his bed and tip toe to him. The expression on his face is unreadable.  He slips softly into Yoongi's bed.

Yoongi panics slightly as Jimin wraps his arms around him and presses into him inhaling deeply. "Let me stay here so the nightmare won't come back."  Yoongi melts into Jimin's embrace sighing softly.

He almost freezes when Jimin presses a kiss to his temple. "Good Night Hyung."

Yoongi exhales slowly, it had been a long time Jimin had done that.  Whenever Yoongi wouldn't be able to sleep Jimin would always be there pressing a small kiss to his forehead and snuggling Yoongi.

 

 Yoongi woke up earlier than everyone, slowly untangling himself from Jimin and tucking him before quietly padding out the room careful not to wake anyone.

He wasn't able to do this anymore. He had nothing left but to ignore Jimin and hope his feelings would disappear after a while.        

                                                                                                            ****

 

It had been a two weeks since he had a real conversation with Jimin. He had been sleeping in the living room and then slipping out early in the morning to avoid talking to Jimin and coming back late knowing that Jimin would be fast asleep.

Seokjin would always be up and would look at Yoongi curiously every time he left and every time he returned. Sighing and shaking his head. Yoongi wouldn't pay him any attention as he would fall immediately on the couch and sleep.

The next day Seokjin cornered before he could go out.  "Where are you going?" He asked

"Out." Yoongi replied.

"Jimin's been asking why you're ignoring him. He came crying to me yesterday. Are you gonna tell me what's going on between the two of you?" Seokjin said standing up and walking towards Yoongi his hands in his pockets.

Yoongi shook his head and collapsed on the couch. "I don't know what to do with my feelings. I'm so confused." He said cradling his head in his head.

"You liking Jimin?" Seokjin asked tilting his head to the side

"Ye-. How the do you know?"  Yoongi said his head shooting up to stare at Seokjin.

"How oblivious are you?" Seokjin said shaking his head. "Everyone knows you like him and everyone knows Jimin adores you."

"Wha-" Yoongi couldn't even complete his sentence his mind going blank.

"You're so dumb." Seokjin said shaking his head and flicking Yoongi on the forehead.

This changed everything for Yoongi. If Jimin really did like him then why didn't he tell him? He was sure Jimin was only being clingy because Yoongi was his favorite.

He groaned his head in his hands. If this was true then Jimin probably hated him now.  Not knowing what to do he grabbed his shoes and went out.