Chapter One

Mixed Feelings

 

 

The practice room felt stuffy as they practiced No More Dream over and over again. Yoongi felt like he was going to faint at any second now. He had barely slept last night, too busy scribbling lyrics that came to his head. 

He looked around to see how his fellow members were doing. Everyone looked tired except for one. Park Jimin. While everyone was busy resting and catching their breaths he was practicing in front of the mirror. Today he was wearing a oversized tank that kept on hanging off his shoulders.

Yoongi stared mesmerized by Jimin's dancing. He preferred Jimin's dancing over everyone's though he would never admit it to anyone. He watched for nth time as Jimin's shirt slide down his shoulders revealing his bronze skin underneath that contrasted greatly with his white shirt. He wanted to touch his skin so much right now- wait what the hell was he thinking? Yoongi quickly tore his gaze away from Jimin grabbing his water bottle and taking a large gulp from it. Loving the feel of the cold water going down his throat.

He didn't realize he was staring at Jimin until Jimin turned around pouting. "Hyungg I can't practice with you staring holes into my back."

Yoongi snapped out of it, quickly apologizing turning around to face the wall. In the process he saw Hoseok staring at Jimin and him with a sly face. "Don't" Yoongi snapped at Hoseok.

Hoseok started laughing uncontrollably  which only made Yoongi angrier and he threw his water bottle at his head effectively shutting him up.

                                                                                                            *****

Yoongi was laying in his bed in his room that he shared with Jimin when Jimin walked in a fluffy towel wrapped around his waist but his upper body bare.

Yoongi's mouth felt dry as he tried to grasp at what the hell was going on. It wasn't like he had never seen Jimin half before. But it was just that it had started making him feel not all that friendly.

Jimin started to untie his towel when he was interrupted by Yoongi. "NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING OMG."

Yoongi had no idea why he had just yelled that. But suddenly the room had become too hot for his liking and he had to get out of there as fast as he could. He scrambled almost falling on his face as he tripped over his slippers. Jimin watched with a perplexed face shrugging after Yoongi left. He let his towel slip off revealing his boxers underneath and pulled on his pants.

                                                                                                     ****

"So when are you going to confess?" Hoseok asked catching Yoongi off guard.

After almost choking on his cereal. "What?" he asked milk dribbling down his chin.

"Gross, don't talk with your mouth full." Hoseok said as he threw a paper towel at him. "Anyway when are you gonna confess to Jimin?"

"Confess what?" Yoongi asked perplexed. Did Hoseok know about him stealing Jimin's tank top because his clothes were dirty?

"You know, your feelings towards him? Everyone and their grandmothers know you like Jimin."

Yoongi stared at Hoseok his mouth opening and closing. What? He couldn't  comprehend what was coming out of Hoseok's mouth at this moment.

Hoseok took one look at Yoongi's face and ran off laughing.

Yoongi watched him go still confused as to what the kid was talking about.  He figured this was probably one of Hoseok's dumb pranks. But a nagging in the back of his head said it wasn't. He quickly shrugged it off and got up and washed his dishes in the sink before going to his room.

"Yah lazy get up. It's past 10." Yoongi said shaking Jimin.

The younger would have about half an hour to prepare himself before they would have to go to the practice rooms to practice. When he saw Jimin wasn't going to get up any time soon. He dragged off his covers letting them fall to the floor.

"Hyungg." Jimin whined, "Why would you do that." Jimin sat up quickly grabbed Yoongi's hand and pulled him onto the bed with him.

Yoongi's heart almost stopped beating as Jimin snuggled into his chest his legs wrapping around Yoongi's waist. "Five more minutes." Jimin murmured  immediately falling back asleep.

Yoongi tried so hard to ignore Hoseok's voice in his head. Whispering over and over to himself that this was going to pass and that he didn't even have feelings for Jimin. He felt himself getting sleepy and wrapped his arms around Jimin going back to sleep.

                                                                                                             ****

Yoongi was wide awake well aware of Jimin sleeping beside him. Sometimes Jimin would let out feathery breaths that tickled his neck and made him feel warm despite that their air conditioner was turned up to the highest setting. Which explained why Jimin was in Yoongi's bed in the first place.

Yoongi tried to move away from Jimin's tight embrace with no luck finally sighing and closing his eyes.

His eyes shot back open when Jimin's lips grazed his neck. . Yoongi thought as Jimin pressed even closer to him. Nope he only had friendly feelings for Jimin. He wasn't feeling anything  towards Jimin not at all.

And just like that he had to endure another sleepless night.