Red

Colour


"oka-chan..."
"why luna? Anything happen?" says she while pats her eldest daughter head.
"mou... My boyfriend just dumped me!" she burst into tears
"hontouni? Daijoubu ne luna-chan. Maybe he is not for you. You can find better ne." she tries to makes her daughter comfort. 
"ka-chan, i wanna happy likes ka-chan & otosan." she begging her mother.
"You will my love. One fine day. Now you still have much time to find one." says she again.
"Hontou ka-chan?" luna just wants to make sure it.
"Mochiron Yabu Luna." says Saitou Unie and hugs her daughter Yabu Luna.

It has been 15 years of Saitou Unie marriage. The lucky guy named Yabu Kouta. If we ask what will be the colour of their love? It will be "red". Romantic, passion, brave all in one. 
Wanna know more about them? 
Lets take a look on 15 years ago.

Flashback! 

"I just broke up with that guy." 
"Again Unie?!!" her friend shock coz this is not the 1st time she broke up after less than 2 month couple. 

“Un! All men I get are totally rubbish!” claimed Unie to her best friend Ami.

“daijoubu Unie~ trust me you will find the right man one day.” Say her BFF

“mou~ I’m give up already! I will not get in trouble for loving those !” Unie can’t hold her anger.

“Unie don’t give up. Ne~” she try to make her BFF anger cool down.

“Ami it’s not my first nor second. Arghhhh I really feels down now.” Unie sigh

“let’s have some fun tomorrow! Ne Unie?” Ami tries to cheer her friend.

“hmmm what’s the plan?” she just asking because Ami.

“Me & hika will go for karaoke tomorrow! He wants to celebrate his friend that back from overseas. He asked me to bring you together.” Said Ami

“For what bring me along? Hmm he will laugh at me coz I’ve been dumped again!” Unie pouts.

“Nai~nai~ he will not so that things. Unie can you accompany me ne?” beg Ami

“Mou~ Ami stop doing that begging face. Hmmm okay okay I will go.” She just can’t say no!

“Yeay!! Arigatou Unie.” She hugs her BFF.

 

“True Love why you are so hard to find?!”-Saitou Unie

 

Karaoke time!

“Mosh mosh Ami-chan, I thinks I will arrive late. Gomen I have to send my sister to her tuition center first.” Unie send her voice mail to Ami.

After 30 minutes she manage to arrive at the karaoke place. Refer to Ami sms they are in the room no 12. So without hesitate Unie open the room door, she find Ami on the dark room that only depends on the TV light and the light from 2 bulb at the ceiling. She greet them and slowly her eyes go to the other people. Yeah, it’s Ami, Hika and wait! What is he doing there! Urghh! Unie tries her best to control her emotion.

“Unie here!” Ami calling her as soon as she noticed the changes of Unie face.

“Mou~ I will come back soon. My stomach not feeling well since afternoon. Chotto ne~” said Unie and grab the door.

“Unie I will come with you.” Said Ami.

“Daijoubu. I will come later. You can just wait here. Ne Ami” with her eyes contact that she hopes Ami will not follow her. Hmm Ami seat at her place just now after understand the stares.

Unie rans as fas as she can without noticed she has climbed stairs to the rooftop. Her tears falling down. Then she scream “ARGHHHHHHH BAKA! WHY YOU! WHY!” after a few minutes crying, she go to the one chair in the rooftop, she stand on it with her heels. Then she closed her eyes, she saw Han! She screams Han! Then she tried to open her eyes but she lose balance and she slip from the chair. She just closed her eyes, waiting for fall to the ground but someone hold her in his arm. But both of them fall on the cement render floor of rooftop with hugs each other. Both of them let the scene goes for several minutes and then opens their eyes.

 “Daijoubu?” ask that guy.

“Mou~ daijoubu desu.” She blushing coz he still hugs him.

“Ahh gomen.” He releases the hugs and sits down. So do unie.

“Arigatou ne..” said unie

“Un douita. Btw it’s really dangerous to stand on the chair with those heels.” Said him while staring at Unie red stiletto .

“Sou desu ne~” she giggles.

“Kouta desu. Yabu Kouta.” while smile. Omo! He gets super cute eyes smile.

“Saitou Unie.” She smile again.

“Saitou-san ne~ btw can I ask? Why are you crying?” he curious about it. Actually he follows her from her starts running. He feels something. He just follows her until he manages to save her from falling down.

“hmmm” Unie wondering should she share about it with him?

“Daijoubu if u can’t tell me. Gomen coz ask something I shouldn’t” said Yabu

“hahahaha nai~nai~ daijoubu desu. Sure you can. I will tell you coz you just save my life.”

“hontou? I’m waiting!” he spiritedly want to hear about it.

“Actually, I just met my first love.” She start the story.

“wow! That’s should be great ne! ops! Sorry I won’t interrupt again.” He makes a zip his mouth sign.

“Un! Should be great if only I’m  not broke up with him last 2 year.” She sigh

“Sou desu ne~ cool down ne saitou-san. Maybe you deserve something better.” He pats her shoulder.

“Arigatou ne. hmmm I think I should go now. My BFF will searching for me.” She stand up, follow by Yabu.

“Hai~ Ganbate ne Saitou-san.” Said Yabu.

“Un! Ganbare massu!” she feel so comfortable around him, although this is the first time she know him.             

 

At home

“Unie, hontouni gomen! I didn’t know that guy who Hika mention is ur Han.” Ami feels guilty towards Unie.

“Daijoubu. It’s not ur fault. Btw he is not mine.” Unie just talk calmly while eating junk food.

“Hountou?” Ami wants the confirmation.

“Un! Mochiron. Ma~~ I have work to do. Oyasumi Ami-chan.” She pats Ami’s shoulder and walk away.

In her room she just switches on her laptop and staring at it for hours. She remembers about Han again. Her first love with first kiss, all in Han. The most painful memories that she remember until now, when….

“Sweety!” the most cute and handsome guy to Unie called her.

“Baby! How are u today?” as soon as Unie near him, he embrace Unie in his arm.

“I’m good. How about my cutey here?” he pinch her nose and giggles.

“Mou~ I’m great but before you pinch my nose.” Unie pouts, Han just giggles and kiss her lips. Deep. Its last after a few second. Then both of them smiling at each other. They feel so happy to have each other.

“Let have a seat.” Unie nods and then Han grab her hand, they walked to the nearest chair at the park. Sakura petals fall on their head and shoulder. They quiet for few minutes. Then Han starts the conversation.

“Ano… I have something to tell u.” Unie focus on Han, Han grabs her both hands. She smile, she don’t know what will he says to her.

“I will move to South Korea next week.” Han says it with slow voice. Unie release her hands from him when she heard about it.

“You will leave me here?” Unie starts sobbing.

“I have to follow my family, I’m sorry. But I promise will send you email every day!” he make a promise to her.

“Promise?” she want the confirmation.

“Un! Promise.” Then he hugs her for a few minutes.

That is the last time Unie see Han until yesterday. No single email he posts to her like he promise. She keeps on waiting but nothing just nothing. She feels so pain for about 1 year before she can recover. Then she keeps on dating from one guy to another until now. All this is because of Han. Her precious Lu Han! Who she loves with all her heart.

 

When days are back as usual~ something happen without we can predict.

At DVD/CD’s  store

Unie searching for  new jdorama for her to watch. She keep on searching until~ when she wants to grab a dvd someone want it to at the same time. She touch other people hand.

“ehh gomen.” Says Unie before looking at his face.

“no, I the one who should make an apologize.” He says and Unie surprise with his voice and face it with a shock face. She wants to leave this place as soon as possible. But her hand is grab by him.

“we need to talk.” Said Han while still hold Unie right hand.

“gomen, I don’t know you.” She hold her tears. By hearing the answer, Han release her hand and let she go. So without waiting Unie go with her broken heart. Before she arrive at home, she stop at the shops to buy ice cream, she just need it now.

“Saitou-san?” said 1 voice.

“ohhh anata.” She wipes her tears.

“Daijoubu desu ka?” said him

“Un I’m okay. Btw we keep on meet like this ne.” Unie giggles

“mou~ destiny maybe. U hurt and I come for rescue you.” Said Yabu Kouta.

“Hahahahaha hmm let’s grab lunch now. I will treat you.” Said Unie

“hmmm sure sure, with pleasure.” Said Yabu while bow to Unie. Unie just giggles. At least now her broken will heal a bit. Then they headed to the nearest restaurant. After they settle with ordering food, they started the conversation again.

“Yabu can I ask you?” said Unie with serious tone.

“Sure you can. But why so serious?” he smiled

“Are you an angel or something similar?” Unie curious.

“Why are you saying like that?” he just giggles

“Yeah because you always there when I sad or broken heart.” The words come out slowly from .

“I think only 2 times or maybe 3 I guess.” Said Yabu calmly

“3?” Unie doing a weird face.

“Yeah maybe 3 including… hmmm is that okay if I say it?” says Yabu.

“Un. Just say it.” She just smile and focus to Yabu.

“A few month ago, I saw you crying at the airport. I don’t know why but I who give you chocolate and then you eat it while crying.” Explain Yabu. Unie remember that time, she went to airport to chase Lu Han but she can’t make it. She can’t remember about Yabu well because she has try to forget all things related to Lu Han. Then she smile, she glad to meet Yabu. Maybe he is the one for her. He keeps on coming when she in sad or miserable. They keep on going out, they don’t mention is as date but only both of them know the feeling. Yabu know Unie needs time to recover, to Unie she feel afraid to in love again. But still she treat Yabu as the one for her but they are just not official.

One day, she has made a promise with Yabu to watch new movies. She wears dress and her favourite stiletto, the red stiletto. On the way to the cinema, suddenly a voice from behind calling her.

“Sweety, I mean Unie…” Unie know the voice, she want to ignore him but he pull her hand.

“What are you want now?!” said Unie half scream.

“Please give me some time, maybe only this time. Please.” Says Lu Han begging.

“Okay but don’t touch me.” Says Unie seriously and Lu Han let her hand go.

“Thank you so much. Can we have a sit there.” Lu Han refer to the chair below the tree. Unie follow his lead, she don’t know why but this scene is just like 1 year ago, before the man in front of she , left her without saying anything. She try to control her feelings, she is strong enough to not crying in front of him.

“it’s been a year ne..” he says and smile. Maybe he also remember just like Unie.” Unie just remain silent and not react about what he talk.

“Saitou Unie, will you marry me?” says Lu Han while knee down in front of her.

“Are you crazy?” she just can’t believe what he done now.

“Yeah I’m crazy of you.” Says Lu Han with low voice.

“Hohoho , you have abandoned me for a year, now you ask me to marry you. What a game Mr. Lu Han!” she can’t control her anger after what he do to her.

“Believe me, I done it for a reason. Sweety please.” Lu Han begging and holds her both hands. Unie can’t control her tears and crying in front of him.

“Are you serious?” ask Unie with low voice while crying. Lu Han nodded and wipes her tears, then he staring at her lips before kiss her after a year. Unie let it be. The kiss, she misses it so badly. But Yabu?

After 2 months, she going out with both of them. Like today with Yabu, tomorrow with Lu Han and keep on rotate until 2 month. Only she knows about it. She not cruel but she need time to choose. She happy when she with them. The romantic Lu Han and Angel Yabu Kouta. She know the risk but she just can’t choose. Until maybe destiny has made for her when, Yabu and Lu Han ask her to go out to the same place and same time. She receive the sms from both of them. They are asking her to watched same movies in same time. She know, she is not capable to do like the drama or movies always do. She just need to choose. After a day thinking, so she made a choice. The choice that will change her life, or maybe no more chance on the future. She type the message and send it to both of them.

To: Baby Lu

Gomen. I know it’s cruel to not doing this face to face but I think we are cannot be together again. I’ve try to accept you in two month but still I’m afraid you will left me again. I hope you will get a better one than me. Thanks for everything Lu Han.

To : Yabu Angel

Yosh see you tomorrow. Thanks for always with me.

 

As promise they went to watch movie. They are having so much fun. No more feeling guilty coz she has made her choice. She can enjoy her life now. Only with Yabu Kouta. Not far from them, Lu Han saw everything. He knows about Yabu from the start but he want to try but feeling towards Yabu is a lot than towards him. He accepts it although it’s hurt.

Same goes to Yabu, he knows about Lu Han but he believe if Unie is really for him, nothing can’t stop it.

End of flashback

“Tadaima~” Luna otosan is just came back from work.

“Okaeri~” says both Luna and Unie.

“Miss both of you so much.” Says Yabu and kiss both of them cheek.

“hahaha Uso! You love mama more than me.” She papa.

“no no ofc I love both of you. Because you come from me and mama ne?” he winks to Unie.

“hahahaha un.” Unie just giggles.

“hmmm okay then, I give both of you chance to lovey dovey, I need to do homework. Byee see you when dinner ready.” Says Luna then she climb stairs to her room.

“So?” Yabu doing his naughty face to Unie.

“What?” She try to runs but he more fast catch her and hugs her tight.

“Aieru Unie.” He whisper to her ears.

“Aieruyo.” Unie replied Then he kiss her,she feels so happy right now. Having Yabu and Luna.

She believes she had made a good choice. Maybe great! Chance is only once. So don’t waste it.