Pink

Colour

"Mina-chan nani? why you making such face in the morning?" said Sayoko, Mina best friend.

"Iie Yoko-chan. I'm okay. Just minor headache. hmm can you wake up when teacher coming?" says Mina then lay his head on top of table. She can't tell Sayoko the whole story now. No, not in school. Sayoko follow what Mina Said and leave her alone. Maybe she will tell her after school dismiss.

 

After the school ended.

"Seriously?!!! You have kiss a boy?!" Sayoko just can't control her voice. Thank god they now is on the way to their house and nobody at the road except them and cars. 

"Yes but can you low your voice volume, or else I will not tell you the full story." says Mina with serious voice. 

"Hai!hai! I promise to behave. Gomen ne Mina-chan." Says Sayoko and make the zip mouth action. 

 

Flashback

There are routine for Mina to rent Manga every week at the nearest Manga shop to her house. She interested on what will happen to next chapter of Ansatsu Kyousu that she borrowed last week. She walked alone to the store. When she pass by one café before she arrive to the Manga shop, she saw one couple quarrel in front of the shop. She look at the boy, “owh he is kawaii” in her head. She move faster so that she will not interrupt them. Luckly she can avoid it and has successful borrowed the next chapter of the manga!

She can’t wait to read the book, so she read it on the way of her house. At one junction, that full with trees, is  the best port for her to stop by before reach home. She really enjoys the windy day and the sakura petals that fall from the tree. Suddenly, one hand grab her hand and push her body to the tree, opposite the road. She just numb, can’t shout although she wants. It’s that boy, the boy that quarrel with his girlfriend just now. What are he trying to do with me? I tried to release his grab but he is too strong from me. That only appear on her mind not . Then the boy, move closer to Mina and kissed her without telling anything. After the kiss, she fall to the ground, squatted while pensive. “Her first kissed is taken by unknown boy.” Then the boy disappear and leave her alone after kissed her.

End of flashback

 

“Until now Yoko-chan, I keep on thinking, WHAT HAVE I  DONE TO HIM?” Mina burst into tears. Finally she can share this to someone. One whole night she has thinking that what is her mistake? And who is that boy? What he wants? All in her head.

“Be patient ne Mina-chan. If I saw him I will punch his face.” Says Yoko-chan, she try to comfort her friend feelings.

“Hahahaha un un. Arigatou Yoko-chan.” Says Mina and she hugs her bff.

“Douita ne usagi-chan. Hahahaha” she pats her hair.

“What? Usagi?!” she acted like she mad to Yoko

“Un usagi. Coz your ears will turn pink when you cried like usagi’s ears. Hehehe.” Yoko giggles.

“Beware Sayoko! I will attacked you.” Her finger starts tickle Yoko stomach. Yoko-chan can’t stop laughing.

“Ahhh gomen gomen. Stop it mina-chan.” She begging for her own sake now.

“hahahaha okay okay I’m done.” She stop tickle but she still giggles. Then she remember something.
“ne Yoko-chan, actually that boy is quite kawaii. His height is around your height. Kawaii ne?” she giggles.

“hohoho now you have fallen for him?” she try to teased mina.

“nai~nai~ I just saying. Hmmm let’s forget about it and let eat ice-cream. My mama has bought it for us. Ikko.” she wants to keep what she feels. She doesn’t want Yoko misunderstood her feeling.

“waaaaa ice-cream daisuki!” she grabs mina-chan hands so that they can walked together to mina-chan kitchen from mina’s bedroom.

When Yoko grabs her hand she remembered how that boy grabs hers. “Ohh boy why you keep on appear on my mind?” –Mina.

 

At school

“Ohayou sensei.” Said class representative, follow by other classmates.

“Ohayou. You may seat.” Said Mrs. Takaki Alvina.

“Arigatou sensei.” Says all the students.

“Minna I have a good news for you before we can start our new topic.” Says Mrs Alvina while smile.

“What was it sensei?” says one of the student.

“You will have one more friend that will join you on this class.” Says sensei calmly.

“dare? Dare?” the class start to make noise about the new student.

“ Let me introduce you to Arioka Daiki, Arioka-kun please come in.” she asks the new boy to enter the class. When he enters the class, the girls especially look so excited because he is quite cute. Except for one person who shocked, she is Mina. Sensei give instruction to asked him to introduced himself. Then he follow the instruction.

“Ohayou. My name is Arioka Daiki. I hope we can be friends. Yoroshiku.” Says Arioka-kun and smile.

“So minna how was it? Quite handsome right?” Alvina sensei is the sporting homeroom teacher. She like to students. The students only laughing. Then she said “ Arioka-kun, you can seat at the empty place behind Fujiwara Mina.”

 Arioka just follow the instruction and seat behind Mina. The class started and sensei pass down the new notes to the students. When Mina wants to pass to person behind her that makes her heartbeat faster, he grabs the notes while touch a little bit of Mina hands while whispering “Glad to see you again” when no one is look at them. Again her face when red and her ears is like usagi. Just like what Sayoko said earlier, but she hope she can control it. Just not in class, she will not burst anything in class. She will take some time to ask him why? Why he kiss her? Yeah let the time pass!

 

School over for today!

“Why you not telling me just now? Or else his face will be damage on the his first day in our school.” Said Yoko while doing action to punch people.

“That’s why I only telling you now.” Mina sigh. She knows that Yoko will be mad at him.

“Daijoubu? Okay okay I will not punch your first kiss stealer.” Says Yoko-chan like begging.

“Arigatou ne. hmm I will ask him why. One day. Just wait okay?”

“hai~ I will. I will always support you Mina.” She embrace her friend shoulder.

They walked to home. Without notice someone is actually follow them from behind and listen on what they are talk just now. When Yoko-chan is arrive at her home and Mina start walking to her home by his own, the person who follow them just now appear in front of Mina and grabs her hands to the same tree of the incident. She just follow. Her leg is too weak to avoid it. When they arrive at the same tree. The conversation starts.

“Remember me?” says that boy.

“Ofc I remember you.” She lean to the tree after he release her hand.

“ Great then.” With those cheeky smile from Arioka Daiki face.

“How can you smile on this time?” Mina wants to show him that she is not an easy girl.

“Gomen. For this time and also for before this.” He feels guilty.

“But your apologize can’t repair my memory.” She says while looks in his eyes.

“Yeah I know it. It’s my fault. But you also is one of the reasons I doing that things.” He replies.

“What?! Tell me what I have done? Except from pass by when you are quarrel with your girlfriend?” her anger is not at the limit.

“Girlfriend?” he asked Mina back.

“Yeah the girl you are quarrel that day.” She feels annoyed.

“ohh Ira nee-chan?” he giggles.

“What so funny? So you couple with onee-san?” she doing a weird face.

“Nai~nai~ that’s my onee-chan.” He smiles. Mina speechless.

“okay then but why are you kiss me?” she just need the answer.

“hmmm can we talk about it later? I have to go for my tuition now. Bye Mina-chan. See you tomorrow.” He pats her heads and ruffles her hair and then walked away. Again he leave her behind without answer.

Mina! You have a lot of patient ne. hmmm she sigh.

 

Manga shop

It’s been a week until she came to here again. Yeah she needs to rent new chapter for her manga. For the last 1 week in school with the Arioka Daiki appearance not makes any changes to her life. He not interrupts her in school. He just mined his own business with his new friends in the school. In one week he gets many boy friends and also fans.

Yeah a lot of fans because of his looks. But he not interested with the entire love letter from the girls. Maybe he familiar with it. Hmmm that’s makes Mina feeling more far from him. At first she thinks he is her first love but with huge competitor from the girls make she surrenders.

“Ahhh” Mina sigh while searching the manga. On the opposite of book shelf someone is looking at her and giggles.

“Daijoubu?” that girl asking.

“Hai? Atashi?” ask Mina weirdly.

“Un. Daijoubu desu ka?” she asked again.

“Hai~ daijoubu desu. Arigatou.” She thinks she familiar with that girl. Is that? Yeah she bet she’s right!

“Souka yokatta.” She smile. She is cute. Yeah Daiki onee-san cute, just like him.

“Arigatou ne oneesan.” Opps she just called her oneesan.

“Douita ne. but how come you know that I’m older? Does my face shows that I’m older than you?” she barely touch her face.

“Nai~nai~ you looks just like me. I means younger than me. Gomen.” she don’t want her to misunderstand it.

“Souka. Chotto! I knew you.” She tried to remember something. Then she walked to Mina to make sure what she thinks.

“Nande?” Mina asked when she is just beside her.

“Aha! Now I know. You are the girl last week when I quarrel with my brother right?” she grabs Mina shoulder when she finally remembered about it.

“Hai~ yeah that’s right.” Mina nodded.

“Yokatta I’m remember.” She ruffles her hairs and giggles. In Mina mind “these siblings really likes to ruffles someone hair.”

“Actually your brother is my classmates. He just transfers to our school last week.” She bet she has to inform that too.

“Ahhhhh now I know why he wants to transfer.” She giggles.

“Pardon?” she can’t hear what the girl talking.

“Nai~nai~ nandemonai. Hmm let me introduce myself. Arioka Suzuhira desu. You can called me Ira. Ira nee-chan is good.” She smile. Yeah she has a lovely smile just like her younger brother.

“Hai Ira nee-chan. I’m Fujiwara Mina desu. You can call me Mina.” She replied and bow to the girl and front of her.

Unexpectedly she now knows Daiki’s oneesan. She thinks she is lucky to know her because she is lovely person. She is like her owned sister. Ira neechan has said to her that she happy to have a younger sister now because a girl is understand another girl that a boy. Now she frequently meet Ira nee-chan. Almost every week they will exchange stories about mangas, friends, cookings and also most important about boys. But one thing that Mina don’t share with Ira is about her first kiss with Ira’s brother, Daiki. She kept it secret because she doesn’t want to ruin the relationship between them.

After 3 month. A day before summer vacation.

“Mina, I have to stay up today. So I will not going home with you today. Is that okay?” Yoko-chan has to attend meeting with others members of school writer club. She as the secretary is an important role for that club.

“Ryokai! Thanks for your hard work.” She . Then Yoko pinch her nose before ran for save her life. Mina just scream “Ittai” but Yoko-chan is disappear with her school bag. She thinks she is alone now in the classroom. Actually someone is with them from the start. Daiki who can’t hold hos laugh is laughing so hard because Mina nose has turn into red.

“Oi! What are you laughing at?” Mina says with serious voice.

“hahahaha you know, an usagi has turn into deer just now. Deer with red nose.” He continue laughing.

“Hish!Baka!” she push daiki’s table and walked away from the classroom. She know he is talking about her just now.

“Mina-chan chotto matte.” Daiki calling her from behind. She just ignore him and walked faster. Until outside the school, she knows Daiki’s still followed him coz she heard him laughing from back. When she is in her limit, she stop her walked and turn around to Daiki.

“Can you just stop laughing?” she ask daiki. Daiki walked nearer to her and said.

“Wow you stop in the right place. Ikko!” again he grabs her hand without telling the destination. But this time is not so hard to predict where is it because it’s the 3rd time he doing the same thing. When they reach at the same tree.

“Why always this tree?” she muttered.

“Because this is the tree that makes me crazy to one girl.” He reply it while looking at the tree.

“I’m not interested in you love life.” She start to walked away but Daiki stop her. He makes until she lean on the tree likes always and stop her by putting her right hand at her left shoulder. He start his moves again. The same move when she first knew him. She closed her eyes but then she heard someone giggles.

“Are you ready for it?” he asking.

“Urusai!” she blushes.

“Gomen. Gomen. Here have a sit I think today is the best day to tell you the truth.” Said Daiki and pull Mina hand so she can sit beside him, under the trees.

“Tell me about what?” she asking after she sit beside him.

“A story. Do you wanna hear?” he asked her back.

“hmm sure.” She blurred but she just giving him the chance.

“okay then I start. Actually, last year I saw a girl standing under this tree while enjoys the wind and the sakura petals that fall to her body. For 14 days of sakura blooms she is right here doing the same things. So I have made a promise to myself that I will give her a kiss on the year after. Although my sister is against on what I wanna do but I will do no matter what. For your information, that is why I’m quarrel with my oneechan that day. To complete my mission. Then after she rent a manga like usual, I grabs her hands and do what I want to do but supposedly I telling her something after I kiss her but my mouth numb and my legs move faster. Are you curious about what I’m going to says?” he asked while looking at Mina who burst into tears.

“Yes please.” She nodded.

“I just want to say that ‘Aieru’. Aieru Mina-chan. Gomen I takes too much times to telling you the truth. Sorry for plays with your heart. But trust me that I love you since last year.” He says it while grabbing Mina-chan both hands.

“Arigatou ne. daijoubu. I’m happy now. Again arigatou ne Daiki.” Her tears keep on falling down. It’s happy tears. Then Daiki hugs her and wipes her tears before kiss her again.

Now she knows why Daiki transfer to her school. Yeah just because her. It’s her, Fujiwara Mina.

Maybe this Summer is the happiest start for Mina and Daiki. May their love last longer.

Their love is just sweet like the colour of sakura petals. Yeah the PINK colour :)