Purple

Colour

“Ohayou yuyan!”

“Stop calling me Yuyan! If the student heard they will..”  before Takaki Yuya finish his line, her friend interrupt.

“make fun with you ne?? Yuyan!” Alvina just laugh. Then Yuya messed her hair and giggles.

“Oi! My hair!” yell Alvina, she don’t care about her other colleague who looking at them. ‘Yuya just run away to his first class for today.

 “Daijoubu, I will take revenge!” says Alvina in her heart while tidy up her mess hair.

 

Takaki Yuya and Echizen Alvina is teacher at one of the high school in Tokyo. Both of them are friends since university life. They are so closed but often teasing each other. Yup because of that they become closer. What we called nowadays “Best Friend Forever”. The folks always says when girl and boy who often together, it will not a surprise if they fall in love one day. Would they become one of it? Hmm maybe yes, maybe no. It’s because now Alvina has a kawaii boyfriend named Chinen Yuri who 2 years younger than she. Love can’t be measure with age’s right? How about Takaki Yuya? Hmm let’s keep it as secret!

 

Ho ho ho Have fun reading their story.

 

Class 3-A

“Stand up~! Arigatou Takaki sensei.” Says the class representative and follow by others.

“Douita. ” Takaki sensei has finished his first class today. He walks to the next class, he think about something else until he not listen when Alvina shouted his name. His lips mumble “should I or shouldn’t?” and he sigh along the way to the 2-B class. Alvina curious about Yuya behaviour. “Mou~ supposedly I the want who ignore you coz this morning!” that what Alvina says in her heart.

 

End of school for today!

Alvina phone ringing.

“Mosh mosh Alvina desu~!” she pick up the phone while prepared for go home.

“Al-chan it’s me Yuri.” Says the one who called her.

“ohhh Yuri-kun! Why you used other number? You change it?” Alvina just curious why Yuri called her with other number. Yuri is Chinen Yuri who become her boyfriend for 3 month since that night! Yup that night!

“Al-chan daijoubu?” he ask coz Alvina keep silent. A short reply “Un” from Alvina.

“hmm I will tell you later. Can we meet this weekends?” says he again.

“Sure! I miss you already my tiny squirrel!” Alvina giggles.

“okay then we will meet this weekends. Jyaaa.”

“jyaaa.” She hang up the phone but she still grinning.

“I miss you already my tiny squirrel. Uweeek.” Yuya imitated Alvina and do the vomit face.

“Oi! I know you are jealous ne? just go find one!” again they don’t care about other colleague.

“Urusai! Jealous?” smirk Yuya

“hahahahahaha yup J.E.A.L.O.U.S!” she says it as her face near to Yuya face.

“Whatever.” Yup Yuyan surrender.

“hahahaha yeay! I win. Mou ~Yuyan stop doing that face. Come on accompany me to shopping! I want to wear new cloth for this weekends.” She barely shake Yuya body.

“Stop it. Hai~hai~ I will go.” No matter how serious their quarrel, it will not last longer coz they are BFF!

“But~~ I have one condition or maybe something that only you Echizen Alvina the pretty can do!”  says Yuya with his weirdly-kind face to Alvina.

“Err~~” yup she has Goosebumps!

 

Yuya house.

“Ehhhh!!! Urusai! I totally can’t do that things!” says Alvina after she has been told about “it”.

“Onegai Alvina. Only you i think can be the best for it or maybe you the only one girl I know.” That low notes voice makes Alvina guilty.

“Mou~ how can I do if my boyfriend’s find out?” ask Alvina.

“Chinen Yuri?” Yuya ask her back.

“Mochiron! Chinen Yuri desu!” says she proudly.

“Again your boyfriend who not mature!” suddenly Yuya said it with loud voice. Alvina shock! Very shock with his reaction.

“What?! Not matured?! Yup I know I couple with boy younger than me but you can’t say such word to me. Before this you are support me on what I done. Now I don’t know who actual you are Takaki Yuya.” She sobbing and go out from Yuya house with teary eyes.

“Yup Alvina I have support you all the time but not when you have boyfriend coz….. I just realized how much I love you.” Says Yuya but it’s just a waste coz she is gone.

Actually Yuya ask for help from Alvina to pretend as his “girlfriend”. It’s because his mother wanna set him a blind date if he don’t have girlfriend. To prevent her to doing so, he asks from Alvina helps. Moreover, only Alvina his only one girl friend and others is boys. Demo~ now Alvina mad at him coz his bad mouth. Yuya serve you right!

 

A few hours later

Yuya bell house ringing. He just open without looking who is coming.

“Eh?!!! Anata?!” says Yuya with shock face.

“Stop doing that face and come helps me to do some manicure.”

“Joudan desu ne?” he can’t really believe what he looks now.

“You want me to help you or you want me to leave?”

“nai~nai~ Alvina the prettiest, come in or should I say Come on A my house?!” Yuya giggles.

“Baka Yuyan. Tadaima~~!!” says her cheerful

“Okaeri Miss Alvina~!” says Yuya and giggles.

 

As I said before~ their quarrel will not last longer!

 

Finally the Saturday has come!

Aquarium

“Al-chan! Here!” Chinen Yuri called her as soon he saw his girlfriend.

“Hai~!” she rush comes to Chinen Yuri but her steps stop coz Yuri are not alone. She walks slowly to them and when she reaches them. He immediately introduced she to her.

“Al-chan, let me introduced you my fiancé Satomi Ayame.” Says Yuri without any guilty face or feeling.

“Fiancé? Are today is April Fool or What?!!” she can’t control her anger, she don’t care where is she now or who are looking. She just needs the explanation.

“it’s real. I wanna break up with you. Coz I have engaged with Ayame.” Says he calmly.

“Souka~ you wanna break up coz you have engaged, so now I wanna slap you coz I’m mad!” without waiting she slap Chinen Yuri and says “Omedettou” before walk away.

Am I dreaming now? Since that night, I feel so happy to have him but why today?! Such a waste I wear his favourite color today! Even my nail in pink! She cries loudly at the beach. While saying “baka Yuri! Baka Yuri!”

 

Flashback

“Aghhh how come I forgot to brought my buses card.” She still searching for her buses card, usually if she did’nt bring it, Yuya will lend her, his card but not today, Yuya has to go somewhere after works.

“Etto here, you can used mine.” One voice from Alvina back and he passed her the buses card.

“Hontou? Arigatou!” she say it and enter the buses. There are only one empty couple seat at the bus left when she enter the bus. She keep it for him.

“Hey you, sit here.” Says Alvina.

“Arigatou ne.” say him

“Iie daijoubu. Yokatta you lend me the card if not, haaa I don’t know what to says.”

“Souka. Chinen Yuri desu.” He smile, his teeth like squirrel teeth appear in his sweet smile. Who won’t fall for it?!

“Echizen Alvina desu!” she giggles

“Maaa your name is…”

“Rare ne? hahahaha trust me I’m mixed.” She giggles again so do he.

As soon they down from the bus, he called her name.

“Al-chan?” said chinen Yuri

“Ehh atashi?” ask her

“Un can I called you Al-chan?”

“Mochiron!” She giggles again.

“Al-chan matte…” he runs to her and kissed her lips. Alvina numb! She don’t know how to react she just frozen there.

“Please be mine!” says him and bow.

 

End flashback.

 

“Please be mine?! Your head!!” yell Alvina.

“Oi~oi~ sensei! Behave. You are now in public.”

“Yuyan! What are you doing here?” ask her and wipes her tears.

“ I just walk by.” Says him but before he ask anything, Alvina hugs him.

“Yuyan! That squirrel left me!” she cried as loud as she can.

“Daijoubu Alvina~ must be he not good enough for you.” Says Yuya

“Hontou desu ka? Or I the one who not good enough?!” she cried again

“Listen here Alvina~ to me you are the perfect girl in the Earth.” He says it while his hand holds both alvina cheeks.

“Arigatou Yuyan!” she hugs him tighter.

 

Meet Yuya okasan~~!

“Do you think she will like me?” ask Alvina

“Mochiron! Trust me.” Says Yuya confidently and Alvina smile.

 

“I like her. Don’t ever let other guys take her from you.” That is Yuya okasan reminder/advice to his son.

 

On the way to go home

“Yuyan here~ take back your mother ring. I’m not supposed to take it.” Says Alvina

“Ne Alvina.. I know that you are just broke up with Chinen Yuri but will you…” says Yuya but stops when Alvina kissed his lips. When they done kissing he finish his word “ MARRY ME?!”

“Why you take so much time?” Ask Alvina.

“I thought you…”

“Didn’t like you? Maaa I’m waiting for you since we are student. Crazy ne?” ask Alvina

“No! it’s not! I’m the one Baka! Who not realize the love. Gomen Alvina.” Says he and hugs her.

“Nope. Arigatou ne Yuyan.” She hugs him tigher.

“Here your perfume is lack ne?” he gives her Justin Bieber perfume that is “Purple” in colour.

“hahahaha my favourite!” said she happily.

“Mochiron! It’s our colour.” Says Yuya and smile.

He kissed her again and both of them laugh happily.

What they needs more? Coz there have both friendship and love!