Chapter 8

Trying To Escapes With My Mr. Kidnapper (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
08

WENDY's POV~

 

"...Wake up...Wake up! Wendy... wake up!" Someone was shaking me. I heard a distant voice calling my name trying to wake me up... but the voice was muffled by my dream. My eyes fluttered open, and I was once again looking into the piercing brown eyes of Sehun.

"I'm awake!" I yelled, shoving him away from me. He stumbled back glaring at me. I got up and noticed I was still in my nightgown. His face turned a light shade of pink, and he turned around, walking into his walk-in closet.

I quickly ran into the washroom, grabbing some light blue skinny jeans with a red blouse. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I felt the hot water pour over me. When I turned off the water, I heard the sound of Sehun there, brushing his teeth, listening to music. He didn't even know I was in here because of music. I grabbed a towel and quickly wrapped myself tightly.

----

 

SEHUN's POV~

 

Seeing Wendy in her nightgown brought heat to my cheeks. I'd rushed into my walk in closet to change because I'd already taken a shower before I woke her up. I put my headphone in and walked into the washroom. I started brushing my teeth until something hit my back. "Ouch!" I winced and turned around to see where it came from. An angry Wendy had her head poked out of the shower and looked furious and embarrassed at the same time.

 

"Get. out," She said in a deadly voice. She was glaring at me. It wasn't my fault I couldn't hear the shower's water running when I entered the washroom.

 

I didn't move. Annoying her was fun. I crossed my arms over my chest and laughed. "And if I don't?" I raised my eyebrow, watching as something different danced in her eyes. Fear, maybe? She grabbed another bottle of shampoo and threw it at me. I easily caught it, while she gasped at how I did so. I smirked, which made her glare again.

Time up. I chuckled, threw the bottle away, and left, closing the door behind me.

 

-----

 

Ten minutes later we were on the road, on our way to see Youngmin and his wretched assistant, Ms. Jung. It was odd because I never came to know of her last name, and when I called her 'Jung' without the 'Ms', she smacks me on the head. Anyways, Wendy refused to look at me in the eyes because of what happened this morning, and she was clearly uncomfortable being around me right now, seeing as how she squirmed in her seat every now and then...

 

"Did you not hear the shower running this morning that you walk in?" She finally broke the silence, yelling suddenly.

 

I grinned at her, and she frowned. "I had music in... so I didn't hear the water." She took that in, shaking her head - I wasn't sure if it was at me or at her. "Anyways, it's your fault you didn't lock the door," I said, making an obvious point.

She scoffed, but didn't answer me. In five minutes we were there. I stopped the car in a far parking space, away from the apartment. "We go in, listen to whatever he has to say, behave, but don't let him hurt you. That's a little tricky considering the fact that hurting people is what he does, but still. Obey him, but DO NOT hit him in any way. He'll think we're actually going to do what he wants us to do, and won't even know we're lying. Keep a straight face, and our plan will work. Got it?"

 

She looked confused, but nodded quickly, and undid her seat belt. I took her hand and led her into the small apartment building. Floor five. I punched in 5 in the elevator, and it led us up. I took a right down the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter