Chapter 7

Trying To Escapes With My Mr. Kidnapper (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
07

SEHUN's POV~

 

He grinned evily, and looked around the room. No, I can't let him see Wendy!

I turned around - and was facing a room that was Wendy--- Where'd she go? Did she see who was at the door?

"Where is the girl?" Boss yelled.

"I-I don't know. sir." I said. Where the hell did she go?

 

He marched up to me, and slapped me across the face. It stung like hell - he had huge and hard hands. He grabbed me by thr shoulders and shook me.
"You took her out of the meeting yesterday, and now you've LOST her? Go find her, now! Or you'll have to face consequence!" 

Consequences could only mean he's kill me. That's what he does to anyone who fails him. I searched under the bed, in the washroom, in the closet - yet she was nowhere to be seen.

My tracking device! I could use it... but I can't let boss do anything to hurt her! I'll just... say I can't find her but I'll find her as soon as possible?

"Boss? My tracking device... is uh... broken! Yes, broken. I can't find her."

He studied me as if to see if I was lying. I kept a steady gaze on him, knowing that if I looked away he'd think I'm helping her get away. It's true, I am trying to do that - but he can't find out!

"Alright. Here's a new tracking device." He passed me a new one, and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "Bring her to my apartment tomorrow... we need to discuss things." He gave me one more look before he left, slamming the door shut.

So, I can't find her if the tracking device hasn't contact with her. 

The window. It's open. I ran to the window, and looked outside onto the balcony. She wasn't there, until I heard someone yell, "Sehun!"

I looked over the balcony and saw her. She was shaking, struggling to stay up and not fall. She was holding onto the floor of our balcony, leg kicking, eyes scared. "Wendy!" I called to her. She looked up, and was relieved when she saw me.

"Help me up idiot!" she yelled at me.

"What'd you call me?" I said, crossing my arms; refusing to help her until she took what she said back.

"I called you amazing." She said, playfully batting her eyelashes.

"That's what I thought too," I said chuckling. I reached over the railing and grabbed her arms. She was almost all the up the railing, but because her hands were sweaty, she fell. I couldn't breathe. "Wendddddy!" I jumped over the railing and landed in the balcony from the hotel room below us. She'd fallen from my grasp on her arm onto this balcony. She was clutching her ankle.

 

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Twisted my ankle. I d-don't think I b-broken it th-though." She said gasping for breath. I looked around the balcony for a ladder to take her back to our balcony. None - no ladders at all. I focused my attention back to her.

After I made her wiggle it a little, she stood up. She put one arm around my shoulder, the other laying at her side. I got an idea. I quickly went grabbed the window that led to the hotel room. The owner had left it open, so I didn't need to break the locks. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter