Chapter 9

Trying To Escapes With My Mr. Kidnapper (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
09

SEHUN's POV~

 

"You're going to kill me?" Wendy asked me. She got up and was pounding me on my chest. Her hits were weak. "Don't kill me! You said you wouldn't, jerk! Don't, I don't wanna die! Don-"

"Wendy!" I yelled. It was the first time I'd actually yelled at her with such force. She shut up and stopped punching my chest. 
"I'm not killing you, idiot." I growled. She stood up, shaking from what she'd just done, and probably from what I'd said.

"B-But... you t-told Young- I mean Boss that y-you would k-kill me." I shook my head at her, disappointed in myself for starting any of this to a normal teenage girl.

"I would never kill you." Was all I said before she gasped.

"Why not?" She asked, curious.

"Because..." I couldn't tell her I liked her... She'd just stay away from me. "Because, that would be harsh. Right now isn't the time to talk, though. Come here." She slowly came up to me, and I grabbed her hand. "Sorry," I mumbled when I noticed I grabbed her with too much force. I led her to the window. I shot it three time, breaking it.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked, shrinking to the wall, clearly afraid of the gun.

"He'll think the gun shots were me shooting you. I'm actually letting you escape, clearly. Go on, climb out the window. I'll tell him I threw you out there. He won't bother looking for you. Well, not until I'm gone..." I stopped talking when I saw her shaking her head quickly. "What?"

"I'm not leaving without you, no." She said. Damn it. Why wouldn't she leave me here?

"Why not?"

"They'll know you're lying. I sensed that... They think you're protecting me, I heard them talking about it once. I forget when... but I heard it. They'll kill you, and they'll look for me right away." She explained.

"Leave," Was all I said. She shook her head, so I pulled her toward me. I held her close to my chest, and whispered in her ear "Please." She looked up at me with her gorgeous hazel eyes filled with tears that weren't pilling. She nodded, and slowly worked her way out of the window. After two minutes, I went upstairs to the front foyer. Minah and Youngmin stood there waiting for me.

"Did you do it, Sehun?" Minah asked, looking at me suspiciously. I nodded, not making eye contect with her. She knew something was up - she knew!

Youngmin looked at me grinning. "Good job, Sehun! Where is she now?"

"Liar! He's lying! He didn't kill her! Boss, Bo-" Minah yelled, but Youngmin cut her off.

"Why would he lie?" He asked Minah, and then turned to me. "You killed her, right?"

"Yes Sir," I croaked. He eyed me trying to figure out if I was lying. They headed into the basement and I was forced to follow them. He looked around the room, looking for her probably. "Where is she, Sehun?" He asked, looking furious. He then saw the window. "She escaped?" He asked.

"N-No! I threw her out the window, far back. We could deal with her later Boss!" He eyed me again, and Minah spoke up.

"Where's her blood then? There should be wet bloodstain around here! There's none. You didn't kill her you little-" Minah shut up because Youngmin had grabbed a fist full of my shirt and pulled me towards him.

"Did you kill her!?" He asked, cheeks flushed in anger. I was caught. I prayed i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter