Chapter 4 - The Apology Surprise! \(^U^)/

Boy In Luv

V has tried everything to get Tae's attention, but no matter what he does; i doesn't work. she's ignored him through all lessons and breaks, and the only time she'd speak to him is for working in pairs for the sake of lesson works. it was lunch time and V, Jungkook, jeunggie and tae sat on a 4 seated-table, eating our food. tae was scoffing her face with almost everything, she didn't say a word through the whole process. she stood up and excused herself to go to the girls bathroom; this was taehyung's chance to plan what he's gonna do to get taerin back. he leaned over the table and whispered over to jeunggie, "jeungya-ah, i need your help with something!" jeungya lifted her head up with eyes alightened, bread crums dotted around . "I'M LISTENING~!", "me too~" jungkook  butted in, sipping on his tango. 

they all huddled, all ears on deck. ".....hah.....right, i need your help...it's about Tae-!" "oooooh~~! i knew it! you like her, don'tcha!!?" jeungya burst out in a whisper. taehyung cleared his throat and blushed a little, "n-no....that's not it. this morning, i think i made her up set over something....i've been thinking of what i should give her to make it up to her for being an idiot, and you-" V pointed to juengya. "might know something she'd like that i could give her!" "ohh! now i get it! well.....i've known tae ever since the diaper days so i definetly know quite alot of things about her!" jeungya smiled, interested. "that's great! thank god..." he sighed in relief, rolling his eyes. 

"so let's see.....her favourite food to eat are chicken, cookies, donuts, chocolate cake, apples, apple pie, rice curry and kimchi.....she listens to a lot of kpop, especailly you guys, and rock, reggae and dubstep.....you gettin' all this down?" jungkook lifted a finger up, with his head down, writing everything she said. "yep." "....when did he.....nevermind. carry on." Jeungya nodded and blabbered on more, and then Taehyung had an idea. "I've got it!"he shot up out his seat,  they both looked up at him and lip sync-ed the word "What?". he ran away leaving the two clueless on what he plans to do. 
bumping into a shoulder on the way, tehyung apolagises, not realising it was taerin. she turned her head to watch him  run like mad down the stairs, almost stumbling. she lifts an eyebrow up, expression of confusion. "what the......?" . she her head to the side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the bell rung and students flooded into the halls, making their way out of school. Taerin wanted to spend some time in the school library. she sat and read a genre of romance book as one by one people began to leave. she was the last one within the room, just her and the book keeper. after finishing the book she picked up her bags and asked for permission to take the book home to read, before saying good bye. she made her way down the first group of step on the stair case, but then stop as she heard a voice behind  the walls. a piano was being played; it was coming from the music room. tae doesn't  know how or why but it seemed like the music was dragging her towards it...in no time she was standing outside the music room. she opend it quietly, enough to fit her head  in. it was all loud and clear now, the music drained all of her senses, leading her to walk in  to the  warm melody.

Taerin stood in the corner of the room staring at the melody maker. she was absolutely stunned to see Taehyung oppa playing the piano, lost in the music. it was if he was expressing his feelings through out the keys into a song. the door slowly closed, making a huge slamming noise as it shut tight. the orange haired boy jumped out of his seat, his hands hitting a bunch of random keys. he turned around to make  eye contact with taerin, they both blushed. "a-ah! taehyung oppa! m-mianhae....i just, it sound really nice and i wanted to see who was playing......" "taerin-ah? ah, crap........ um, you  wasn't supposed to see this...." "wae? you sound really really good! why am i not allowed to hear you play?" taehyung didn't know what to say to her.
"well, if you don't want me to hear you play that bad, then i can go if you want me to....sorry for walking in on you..." taerin opened the door, turning away to leave. "yah! wait a minute!" V grabbed her wrist to stop her from leaving. ".....please, just let me explain." 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
!a few minutes later!

taehyung cleared his throat and gently rested his finger on the keys of the piano. her started of slow, speeding up the tune and slowing it back down again. he took a deep breath staring out into space then giving small smiles and glances over taerin. 
"Mianhae, Mianhae hajima, naega chorahaejijanha, ppalgan yeppeun ipsullo eoseo nareul juggigo ga naneun gwaenchanha~"

Taerin POV-
i was trying to reconigse the tune of the song, then as soon as he sung i remembered it. this was one of my  favourite songs by Taeyang, Eyes Nose Lips. not to mention my crush was singing this song, to me! my mouth was open wide, my cheeks pale-ish red and my heart was going off like an alarm warning me that i was soon gonna die for his beautiful voice!
"hoksi ireon na ttaeme himdeureonni, amu daedap eomneun neo....
babocheoreom wae, neoreul jiuiji motae, neon tteonabeoryeonneunde.
neoui nun ko ip nal manjideon ne songil jageun sontokkaji da, yeojeonhi neol neukkil su itjiman~ kkeojin bulkkoccheoreom tadeureogabeorin uri sarang modu da, neomu apeujiman ijen neol chueogira bureulge..."

he slowed it down even more and finished it in a freestyle end with a gentle touch to the last key. he looked up at me with a smile " i didn't have time to learn the rest since you found out but that's it. was i good?" "oppa, that was amazing! it was my favourite song as well! how  did you know?!" "jeungie-ah told me a few things about you and she mentioned that you like kpop, especially BTS and Taeyang so i thought i'd do one of his songs for you.  i wanted to say sorry for whatever i did in the morning to make you upset. i didn't mean to....." he looked down at the floor un able to look at me. he's like a lost little puppy, so cute! but  this morning.....i can't tell him the reason why, what should i say?! "u-upset? oh, a-aniya! i wasn't upset i was just um....abit flustered and overwhelmed on how you hugged me round the waist 'n' all, especailly yesterday when you....kissed me on the cheek. iwas just so suprised about everything you'd do to me. i also didn't want the other students (mainly girls) to get the wrong idea about us and start hating me or anything. i'm sorry for ignoring you all day!" i bowed down, 90 degrees straight angle then stood straight to see a flustered boy in my face. 

"well i guess it's my fault as well...... s-sorry. i didn't know, i'm pretty clingy to the other members since there so close to me, so since we're friends i guess i started clinging to you abit, aha...~" he really does think of me as one of his best friends......i smile, feeling a little lucky to be friends with him. even if we were just best friends, that would be enough. enough to make me happy. "it's okay. do as you like, oppa. i'll try my best to get used to it!" i give him a  cheesy smile. he looks stunned  for a moment but goofy grins back at me. "gomawo, tae-ah!" he ruffles my hair as if i was a dog and hugs me tightly. 

maybe a little too tight. i swear i could feel my soul abandoning my body; he was squeezing the life out of me! "t-tae....hyung....oppa-a...."
"eh?! tae-ah?! what's wrong? stay with me, pabo!" he shook me by the shoulders. "u-ugh...i'm....gonna be sick.....!" "yah! not on me you ain't! if you never had scoffed your lunch this wouldn't of happened!"

i reached our my hand to the ceiling, "grandma's calling.....me~" i then dramatically let my hand fall down. "tae....?tae. yah, tae?!?!?! tae!!!!!!!!!" he lightly patted my face trying to get my attention. i out.

~aha, lol 'grandma's calling me' doe xD so so soooooo sorry for the late uptade i've been  so busy and i had to go get my laptop fixed twice! but i'm back now! i hope this was good enough for y'all :3 it took a while for me to think of what would happen when taerin went in the music room but i got there eventually, please subscribe, more is comming your way! i don't know how long this story will be but we'll just have to wait and see. sorry if there's any mistakes! ^^ see you next time!~