Epilogue

She's My Kryptonite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai’s POV

The protests against the Alice users’ participation in the military area of the country have been growing these days. There were reports of assault by both sides. Non-Alice civilians already fear for their lives. Parents are already pushing for divided place for the Alice and non-Alice children. The government is still not giving any official statement but there is a word going on that they are forming a group that can help in this said problem.

The group’s goal is still not clear but it seems like Alice users are already protesting against this plan. This group called Rius are said to be made up of known scientists who will-

Turning off the television, I picked my mug of coffee and walked towards the balcony.

Many things changed and I know that they are not all for the better. The fall of the council is not the end of it. It looks like we’re going to face a greater problem in the future.

The view outside is so nice, so peaceful unlike the world that the television is showing but I know that what they are showing is far more near to reality than what I’m looking at right now.

Looking at the scar on my arms brings too much pain but then again, everything happens for a reason. I did not live after that incident for no reason. I thought I was going to die then. Who would’ve thought I would live? I never thought of that.

“What are you doing?”

Well…at least this person thought that I would live…and for a very long time. Lee Hana – the person who prayed that I would surv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter