1/2

Wiggle wiggle

“You just have to be my company’s doctor.”

 

 

 

It started with that simple text that Dr. Cho Kyuhyun received from his forever loving older brother, Heechul. It was seven in the morning, a supposedly beautiful one when suddenly his phone vibrated continuously. Kyuhyun immediately reached out thinking that it is some sort of emergency.

 

But the emergency turned out to be Kim Heechul. His half-brother.

 

It wasn’t even fifteen minutes that Kyuhyun has been thinking about the forceful plea was sent to him but his head is already aching.

 

How much more when his hyung started calling him for the lack of his response?  Or worse, when his hyung suddenly forgot that the word “wait” exists that he decided to come to his clinic because such diva-ine presence was needed in this ‘forceful plea’.

“Bros before hoes, Dr. Kyuhyuniie.” 

 

 

 

Oh wonderful. Speaking of the devil. He is here.

 

“I believe that there is an unspoken rule of ‘thou shall wait for 15 days for a response’” Kyuhyun said without looking from the papers he is currently checking, while Heechul was not amused as ever.

 

The said brother made his self comfortable by sitting on one of the couches as he examines his nails.

 

Hearing no response, Kyuhyun looked up from his place but without raising his head and maintaining hands still on the papers, “and before you said ‘bros before hoes’, quit that mothering gay bar of yours. Then we can talk about--.”

 

“Oh wait up.” Heechul countered as he stood up and Kyuhyun had to straighten on his seat and laid his back because when Kim Heechul stands up, it means business. “Such big words, Dr. Kyuhyun—“

 

“Stop with the nickname.”

 

Heechul raised both of his hands in a mock surrender.

 

“Listen baby bro, we need to get this straight and done so you can continue in your own business and I can continue mine and I promise this would be the last ridiculous favor I will ever ask from you.” Half of Heechul’s backside was perched on Kyuhyun’s paper-filled table and his one hand is tapping the cap of his Frozen inspired ball pen, “I promise.”

 

“One last ridiculous favor, huh?” Kyuhyun massaged the already aching temples of him while silently asking the gods what kind of mistake he did in his previous life that he had a brother to attend at the most difficult times.

 

“Enlighten me.”

 

“Simple, just be a doctor of my company.”

 

Kyuhyun looked up from his papers to where his hyung is currently getting his self busy- on the examination table.

 

“You don’t have a company, hyung. You only have a mothering gay bar.  And how am I part of this?” A portion of his gut feeling is already telling him on where the conversation is leading but he still needs to ask it to his brother because well, said man is unpredictable and highly unstable.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heechul grumbled under his breath and looked incredulously at Kyuhyun as if he heard the most stupid question in his entire life, “Simple, baby bro. Check my boys’ tingaling to see if they’re still capable of you know--- a steamy, hot and ing with clients. Oh, in gayman’s term, I mean—in layman’s term, uhm, I want you to find out if they don’t have problems with their tingaling. Yeah, I’m a concerned boss you know.”

 

A vein in Kyuhyun’s neck probably popped out, if he can strangle Heechul right now, oh he will. “A tingaling?” He asked with the most unbelievable voice he could muster.

 

“Duh, doesn’t ring a bell?” Kyuhyun feels like scooping those eyeballs out if they continue to roll on him, “the one that you touch in your that makes you scream and beg, ‘ugh, me more, please!”

 

“Enough!” Kyuhyun bellowed. “Heechul, we call that as prostate. And please get down from that table, that’s expensive.”

 

Heechul got down from the said examination table and just nestled his self over the leather couch he found on the left side. He crossed his legs and never once he left his gaze from Kyuhyun.

 

“So, what’s the plan doctor?”

 

“You want me to check the, ugh, of your ?”

 

“Tingaling of my employees, employees doctor”

 

Kyuhyun gulped. This is an understatement of a ‘ridiculous favor’ hyung.  "This is more than crazy” Kyuhyun exasperatedly shouted because Heechul is clearly taking advantage of him now. But the thought of his hyung not pestering him for forever after this favor is really inviting. Given the fact that Heechul knows no boundaries when it comes to asking favor, then probably, Kyuhyun will grab this once in a lifetime opportunity.

 

For free?" Well, there goes the reality. Kyuhyun has to be honest that money makes the world go round. And he is not one of those kind-hearted people who chose this profession so he can cure the sick and make miracles now and then. He's no God. He is just one of the billion people who makes practicality in everything.

 

Money can't buy happiness? Sure it doesn't. But on several occasions, sure it does.

 

Heechul looked indignantly surprised and hurt.

 

"Baby bro, what do you think of me? Of course your humble services will be charged accordingly." Heechul said taking emphasis on the word humble.

 

Well money is money and his hyung at least knows how to be on his side. But knowing Heechul, Kyuhyun is sure that his brother has lots of secrets under his sleeves so he should be careful in dealing him. The only way to deal with Heechul is to deal with him cleverly or you will just eat your words at the end.

 

It happened to him a lot and he swears, this time, it will be of no exception. He got a pen and paper and listed the things he needs to include in the ordeal. Heechul smirked, a sign that he knows so well what were the things playing in Kyuhyun's mind.

 

While writing, Kyuhyun asks Heechul the things that they need both to agree upon because having misunderstanding on this small favor could endanger Kyuhyun's profession. His clinic is situated in the hospital so he must clear out to his hyung that the number of patients he could accept each day should be of minimum just not to raise any suspicion.

 

"And please hyung, ask them to wear something decent. We don't want to risk letting the director of the hospital knows that I am a so-called company doctor to your who-- employees."

 

Heechul maintained his silence.

 

"Look, I don't want to offend you and your chosen path but---"

"Okay okay super God-fearing doctor of this society, just list everything you wanted and let us see how many of them I could risk to comply." Kyuhyun saw again the roll of those eyes and can't help but to sigh deeply.

 

When everything was done, Heechul smirked at him and kissed him on the cheeks that made Kyuhyun to blatantly shoo him away. Cackling, and bringing with him the piece of paper, Heechul made his way out.

 

"Thanks doctor, just make sure to check them slowly and softly if you don't want to scream ' me harder'"

 

Kyuhyun threw his stapler to Heechul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was raining so hard that afternoon. It must be the heavens crying for his fate.

 

Heechul texted him to accommodate at least five a day so that they could be done and all geared up by the end of the month. Kyuhyun liked the idea. The faster it is done then the early he could rid of his brother and be free. He has nothing against Heechul but his brother does things that are out of his league.

 

He was freezing to death. Not bringing his umbrella just because he brought his car is a stupid idea especially if your car was parked a hundred meters away from the nearest waiting shed.

 

Realizing that this is the perfect time for a cup of coffee, Kyuhyun ran to the nearest coffee shop in hopes that a cup of macchiato would keep him warm. The heater in his car may do some wonders but the warmth from the rich coffee beans is much better. He likes how it travels smoothly in the lining of his throat, a feeling that calms him.

 

Currently drinking the stress away with the coffee in his hand and the other on the steering wheel of his unmoving car, Cho Kyuhyun, who has battled life for twenty-six years, silently watched the monotonous movement of the people crossing the streets as they shield their selves from the rain.

 

Some walked in their desired pace while the others drag they friends to the nearest shed as fast as possible.

 

Everything seems chaotic outside and there was Kyuhyun inside his car, completely muting the noise the crowds created.

 

But in every silence is an oncoming turbulence.

 

His short twenty minutes of comfort got interrupted when a young blond, in his wet trousers and drenched striped shirt entered the confines of his car. It was a pure shock of three seconds before Kyuhyun realized that the said man is equally surprised at him.

 

 

 

            "Hyuk get in, hyung is getting angr--"

 

 

 

             Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows in mock bewilderment.

 

            "Oh.."

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun took in the man's appearance- cheeks flushed in paleness, his lips quivering a bit and the strands of his hair are matted on the smooth expanse of his forehead. He must have been feeling cold too and maybe that explains the two cups of coffee packed in the box that he holds in his other hand.

 

"You're not hyung. I-I am sorry, it's just you have same color of the car."

 

As the last words came out from the blond's mouth, he sped out fast enough for Kyuhyun not to make any reaction. Kyuhyun was still left astounded with the spur of events that he only managed to blink several times before the things started dawning on him.

 

He concludes that he has no right to deny that such beauty exists but never once he inadvertently thought he could witness one in a man. Men should be handsome and not astoundingly beautiful. Kyuhyun may not be so keen about his uality for he does not like putting people's character in categories.

 

Society likes putting people in boxes, a man should only love woman and woman should only love man.

 

If it was the other way around, it disgusts the hell out of people. Is he gay? Biual? Well, it doesn't matter.

 

Does everything - each and everything- should always matter when it comes to love?

 

Can we just wake up one day falling in love with someone without people putting their noses in it and webbing judgments after judgments?

 

 

 

A pack of clouds moved and stealthily, it showed a patch of light.

 

 

 

His coffee was close to losing his warmth- forgotten and unappreciated half-way. All thanks to the blond who interrupted the silence and successfully created a string of thoughts in his mind.

 

When he started the engine of his car, something caught Kyuhyun's eyes.

 

The blond did not only left thoughts in his mind but a patch of wet car seat too.

 

And a blotch of coffee.

 

 

 

Damn ."

 

 

 

If he just tried looking at the floor too, he might have seen the dirtied handkerchief that the blond accidentally dropped inside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s up Min?”

 

 

 

Sungmin recoiled in one corner of the bar. He was thirty minutes late. Thanks to that handkerchief that he’s insisting on finding for last hours. He has 27 handkerchiefs; he had used the four of it. And today, the cleaning ahjumma came already and when he was in the middle of collecting his laundry, he noticed that one of his hankies is missing. He cannot risk losing one of them.

 

Talk about sentimental values.

 

“I’m tired.”

 

Kangin smiled cheekily at him. That kind of smile which resembles a disgusting thought playing in one’s mind. And Sungmin is sure that Kangin is up to no good.

 

“I’m tired because it is hard to juggle studies and work.” Deciding that leaving out the petty details would save him from exposing his secret that yes, he is OC like that. And yes those hankies mean so much for him. What? So he’s gonna tell Kangin that his Monday handkerchief is missing? No way.

 

For a moment a rush of concern and relief flashed in Kangin’s face that Sungmin silently questioned his self what was that for. Well, Kangin has been doting on him since he started working at Heechul’s bar. Sungmin appreciates it but there would be times that Kangin would be unreasonable and too protective that Sungmin cannot help but to give meaning to it. Sometimes he regretted raising his pride and claimed that he’s independent enough to support his self but then, he is already here. No backing out. And he is just happy for these people who look out after him.

 

“Heechul hyung!” he greeted with a bounce on his feet. “I miss you!” Playful smiles were exchanged; Heechul knew very well how to take care of his employees.

 

“You look tired pumpkin you know you can just call me for a leave. One night will not hurt.” Sungmin is about to retort when there is a soft pinch that landed on his . “And don’t ‘I miss you’ me Sungmin you just practically spilled a coffee in my car earlier as I was to drive you home so don’t talk to me as if we saw each other ages ago.

 

Sungmin pouted. He knew that Heechul loves his pink car and it will cost him another set of nights to finally convince his boss for him not to pay for it. Heechul who’s busy eyeing the surroundings for oncoming rich patrons saw the conflicted face that Sungmin made.

 

“Tsk,” Heechul tapped him in the again and good-naturedly ruffled his hair.

 

“You don’t need to pay for it and I will not deduct it from your salary. But—“

 

Sungmin gulped.

 

“Let me introduce you to my brother.”

 

Sungmin groaned. Ugh not this again.

 

“When?” Heechul was baffled at how fast Sungmin responded. The blond must have been in deep money . “Why are you looking at me like that?”

 

“Nothing pumpkin.” He called the attention of one patron and winked at him. Then he turned to Sungmin again. “By the way you look hot in your new uniform.”

 

And Heechul pinched his .

 

 

 

 

Today is day one.

 

 

 

And Kyuhyun cannot be more excited to finish the first batch of his patients. The one from Heechul. If he could just accommodate ten each day then he will do but that would impede his other appointments with his other patients. Being big time is hard.

 

He had oriented his secretary on what to do. Get the information, file it then ask them to get wait until Kyuhyun started calling off their names one by one. This goes on until the tenth day. Kyuhyun was tired already. For the first three days, everything went okay except on the fourth and fifth batch where it came to a routine that every fifty seconds, his will be pinched. Kyuhyun already forgot how many times he cleared his throat just to steer away the directions of those eyes from his . His crotch was subjected to eye feast too.

 

And this day is the last day. Or that’s what it is supposed to be.

 

Heechul added another seven people.

 

“This would be the last baby bro.”

 

What more he could do, the seven last are there. And Kyuhyun thinks he can hear his hyung saying ‘employees, Kyuhyun, employees.’

 

Whatever. He brought up the record sheet and quickly scanned the profile of the last people that he needs to deal with. From the looks of it, this last batch of people is pretty decent.

 

Unlike the ones he encountered before who sported different hair color and a lot of piercings adorn the face. Maybe these ones are the ‘innocent’ ones. Sometimes clubs offer that kind of spice to attract lots of patrons with weird es. Kyuhyun cringed. He cannot really stomach the kind of business that Heechul put up.

 

Came into his view is this burly man. With bleached hair that was styled to swoon women in their middle age, smoky eyes and lips that could kill, Kyuhyun thought this one just screams hotness. Oh well, at least it gives justice. The second one whose back is turned to his direction and he can’t see nothing more about this man who appears short to him since he can only has a small window that connects him to his secretary outside. Everything is covered in his clinic since whatever happens inside is a total private matter.

 

But Kyuhyun bets that these people won’t even bother to hide every inch of their skin. Tsk.

 

He was waiting for this another blond to turn his back but it keeps on clinging to this burly man. Seriously? Inside his clinic? And what’s with blond, is it on trend nowadays? Kyuhyun cannot see anymore the rest of the last batch except with the side of another man whom he heard was addressed as ‘Eunhyuk’.  Kyuhyun flexed his arms and fixed his coat and off we go to start the consultation.

By meeting ‘his brother’ Sungmin didn’t expect it to be like this.

 

The club’s length of service was shortened to three hours every day to give way for the consultation. It was clear on the memo that only those who are engaged in the ‘private services’ are required to go for the consultation. That is to make sure that they are not infected with Chlamydia or any infections. They should be deemed clean throughout their stay in the club. That is why they need to go to a complete medical check-up with at least three participating doctors. Sungmin was relieved that he is not included with the batch of people to be sent to this doctor. At least now he can use the free hours to get back to the sleep.

 

But as he was packing, Heechul made a very godly appearance in the lockers and drag him outside for a very much wonderful and appreciated invite to meet his brother. At first Sungmin wanted to protest and tell Heechul that he is planning to sleep but said diva doesn’t have much time to hear him out.

 

“No, pumpkin. You and the others will go see him and I think this will be the most wonderful blind date that I could endorse to you for the rest of your life.”

 

Sungmin choked.

 

“Why would the others must go?”

 

“You’ll see.”

 

And now he’s here. Hugging the life out of Kangin for his almighty boss brought him to a hospital.

 

For a consultation.

 

To his brother.

 

This is not the kind of first meeting he had hoped for.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Rectal Exam.”

 

 

 

Sungmin can never forget the evil face that he saw on Heechul. He is never a fan of hospitals and doctors and whatnots. The seven of them protested oh well except for Eunhyuk who just smiled sweetly at them. Upon realizing that Eunhyuk maybe –just maybe, basing on the creepy smile that he gave- that he had done the ‘private service’, Sungmin melted on the spot.

 

They are going to be tested to know if they are negative of any lumps and whatnots.

 

But Sungmin insisted that he is healthy. Still, that doesn't stop Heechul from putting him in this torture.

 

“Kanginnie hyung! I don’t want this. I searched about this and they are going to- to –to” Sungmin cannot even imagine his self being subjected to such cruel exam. The mental images that occurred in his mind after reading those articles ruin the sanity in him. He just wished that Heechul’s brother is not as erted as him.

 

“Come on Minnie, just close your eyes during the whole process and it will be done before you even know it.”

 

The whole fifteen minutes was done and when the doors opened revealing a slightly anxious Kangin, Sungmin’s nerves almost jumped out from him. Just in time, he saw Kangin sending him an encouraging smile as he fixes the belt of his pants.

 

“How is it?” he asked.

 

Kangin just smirked at him and pat him on the shoulders before bringing him to a bear hug. Slowly, a breath ghosted on his ears and words were murmured, "You'll see, you'll see Sungminnie."

 

"Lee Sungmin, please proceed inside, Dr. Cho is waiting."

 

The secretary already called out his name and Sungmin swears, it brought nothing but chills on his spine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun thought this is the luckiest day ever that God has given him. He is a hundred and two per cent sure that the blond who accidentally almost hitch a ride with him is now standing in front of him.

 

He looks so different now that he is not wet from the rain. His bangs are covering his forehead and he is wearing that big glasses that he saw once perched on his collar before. Maybe it was a reading glasses or just for the sake of fashion but who the hell cares, Kyuhyun is downright sure that this is the same blond. The features of the face say it all.

 

He observed the guy’s name is Sungmin, as what the record says. He saw him roaming his doe eyes around his clinic with lips pursed in a pout. His hands are clasped nervously together which he occasionally rubs as he taps his foot in uncalculated pattern. Somehow, watching the man getting more and more anxious makes Kyuhyun want to rake some fun, damn.

 

Being half-brothers with Heechul has reasons you know. 

 

"So Sungmin-ssi, unfortunately we don't have the luxury of time to calm down your anxiety so as you may, please take down the unnecessary clothing for this exam. By the way, I am Dr. Cho Kyuhyun, - oh gods, he never mentions his first name, what is the change for-  so as you can see. I will be the doctor responsible in knowing if you have problems with---"

 

"Uhhh yeah, I-I know it already so you do-don't really need to to uh, point it out for me and yeah we can start, so where should I change?" oh darn cute that stammer, Jesus. 

 

Kyuhyun bit his lips together to hide the gleam of the strange unwanted erted thoughts but this cute little blond is too innocent and shy for him not to think about his body writhing under his gaze. Okay, that is out of the supposed line of thoughts. Doctors are not allowed to think maliciously of their patients especially if the line of job is like this. Being a urologist is damn hard. 

 

I should have been an OBgyne, I am not even highly attracted to s really. Kyuhyun thought. 

 

"There is no room for you to change." There he dropped the bomb. And he liked how those lips form a big 'O', oh what a glorious size to shove something in. Maybe his will do. 

 

"Wh-what?" Sungmin asked him incredulously.

 

Kyuhyun sighed heavily as he glanced towards his clock. They already wasted five minutes of the time, mostly at that point the patient is already positioned on the examination table and no more than fifteen minutes for each appointment except if there are additional instructions to follow.

 

 

"Look, if we do this as fast as we can then we can end your hell immediately," thought Kyuhyun hopes he could be in contact with this boy for more than minutes, "so drop your pants off, your briefs or boxers, then go on that table and poof we're done."

 

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin in the eye with matching hand movements as if he is doing a magic trick on a show. The transition of the emotions in Sungmin's face is pretty evident that it highly amused Kyuhyun.

 

Slowly, Sungmin turned around and Kyuhyun heard the clanking of belt the next.

 

"I-I will going to prepare the -my uh, things." Now it is time for Kyuhyun to stutter. He went to the sink where his paraphernalia were placed. When he sensed that Sungmin is facing his back to his direction, he gulped and stole a glance.

 

What he saw greatly made him aroused.

 

As he slowly fits the surgical gloves in his long nimble fingers, Sungmin smoothly and slowly bends down, his pants and briefs going down in one go. Kyuhyun gulped, the blond is not wearing boxers. Sungmin bent down to gather his pants and boxers causing Kyuhyun to see more of his skin. His short hairless legs are no match with the women's legs that the male highly patronizes. Sungmin's ones are perfection. Too bad, the blond is wearing a long polo shirt that it covers his and front, Kyuhyun thinks the blond came prepared.

 

At least he knows how things will be done which explains why he is nervous as hell. This blond might be his first time for this. His thoughts were interrupted when Sungmin, whose back is still facing him, called out his attention.

 

"Ah, do-doctor?"

 

Kyuhyun can see that both of Sungmin's hands are in his front trying to cover it. 

 

"Ah, yes. You can climb in the table already just let me finish this." Kyuhyun turned back to the sink and get the necessary things he needs. From his position, he can hear the creaks of the bed caused by Sungmin's movement.

 

The table is actually like an inclined bed where the patient needs to face the doctor with his spread, in some cases not, so the doctor could examine his prostate with ease. The patient will be on fours but his hands are on the 'headboard' of the examination table and his is perched to the air in an angle comfortable to both of them.

 

The problem is Sungmin is not bending enough. Kyuhyun is doing all his might not to scare his cute little patient but really, their time is running out. So he did what he thinks could fasten their time. Without waiting for Sungmin to fully catch up with the right positioning, Kyuhyun made his way. With him at the back of Sungmin, in front of him, and his junior slightly dangling, Kyuhyun put both of his hands on the back of Sungmin knees and spread them apart. 

 

He heard Sungmin squeaked. "I-I am sorry, it is just you are not bending in a way I can easily reach out to you so I have to maneuver you to right position." After that, his glove covered hand found the small of Sungmin's back and pressed it down causing the blond to squeal in surprise and arch his back.

 

Kyuhyun is inwardly sweating as of the moment. Sungmin looks so willing and able at this damn moment. His hands are stretched to the posts and in the air. He can't control his self anymore to stop and admire the view in front of him for good seconds. For the hundredth time, he swallowed his thoughts. He needs to be collected.

 

" So Sungmin-ssi, deep breath, okay? This will be cold and I am going to insert my finger now."

 

Kyuhyun thought it would be fast and woop, they're done. It turns out that it would be harder than ever. His finger cannot possible enter with the impossible tightness that Sungmin controls over his sphincter. Kyuhyun can see that Sungmin's eyes are tightly closed that he unconsciously tightens his hole too. Kyuhyun took pity, Sungmin must be a new , rather, employee in Heechul's bar that it was his first time being subjected to this. Now, unknowingly to him, a small ounce of anger builds in him as he roasts Heechul in his mind. This guys doesn't deserve any of this.

 

So he did the thing that he swore he had never done in his whole life.

 

He comforted his patient.

 

"Hey, I know this is hard and all but we will not be able to get anything done if you will not cooperate. Just relax--"

 

"How am I supposed to relax if you are going to put your finger in me?" Kyuhyun can see the deep breaths the blond is taking because of the rapid rise and fall of his back.

 

" First time?" Kyuhyun asked with his voice laced with concern.

 

"Yes." Sungmin breathed out.

 

Kyuhyun wanted to ask if which of it is the first time, the rectal exam or getting ? But he knows that is breaching the privacy of his patient. 

 

Maybe he was so worried about this guy or maybe his mind is wandering in circles already, or maybe he was tranced with the half ness presented to him, or maybe it was mere pity that Kyuhyun extended his hand and reach for the small of Sungmin's back and rubbed it tenderly.

 

They must have been in their deep world that neither of them had spoken about it, neither of them had noticed how affectionate it was for a comfortable silence hang around them. 

 

Slowly Sungmin was able to relax and Kyuhyun was able to put his finger in, smoothly and gently, turned it, twist a bit as he finds the spot before he carefully poked it and examined the way it should be.

 

A small cry of, Kyuhyun guessed as pleasure, reverberated in the small confines of his clinic and he is sure as hell that suddenly his pants are getting tighter.

 

To pay Sungmin a little revenge for making it hard for him, he decided to tease the other. As he finished feeling the spot, finding no lumps, Kyuhyun decided to pull it out. Instead of doing it in a convenient fastest way, he withdrew his finger slowly. He gently scrapes the tightness around his finger in the slowest pace as possible creating a delicious friction inside. Unconsciously, Sungmin tightened it and an 'ahh' came along. Should it be deemed as embarrassing in Sungmin's part, but he didn't say anything about it.

 

Another thing, it was the patient's job to clean his self. This is in respect for the both of them and also done on the grounds of professionalism. But instead, Kyuhyun did not bother giving Sungmin the tissues as he does the cleaning on his own. When Kyuhyun's gloved hand came in contact with his left cheek, Sungmin let out a surprised squeal once again.

 

"Do-doctor!" Oh, how Kyuhyun loved hearing that.

 

"I need to do this for sanitary purposes." Without waiting for Sungmin to respond, Kyuhyun spread the cheeks using his left hand and through his right, he wiped the lube smeared around Sungmin's hole.

 

"Mmp--"

 

Slowly he moved the tissue around the sensitive hole while casually adding pressure to the cheek he is holding. The cold air that touches the bareness of his skin does not help Sungmin from keeping his moans quiet and low. If this continues, he will be sporting in no time.

 

"We're done now stand in front of me so I can check your s."

 

Sungmin was no more than astounded. He was horrified.

 

"Wait, what? I thought---" Gingerly rising from his scandalous position, hands pulling his polo down to cover what it can cover, Sungmin cannot believe it wasn't over yet.

 

Kyuhyun must have lost his patience because he is almost nearing a quarter just for this Sungmin, and second he does not want Sungmin that is not part of the medical check-up checklist and last, he is as hell. Maybe a little interaction with 'it' could will down his raging hormones. In a flash, he grabbed Sungmin's hand, successfully uncovering his privates and pushing him near towards him. His other hand grabbing Sungmin's chin and turning it to his left.

 

He can feel the tremors in the smaller man's body but it is now or never.

 

"Hold your polo up, just enough for me to examine it, keep your head's direction to the left and cough three times."

 

Sungmin nodded. Nothing registers in him right now except the reluctant movement of his hand -polo gripped tightly- exposing his privates slowly. And Kyuhyun's hand feeling him down there.

 

Coughs. 

 

Pinch. He shivered.

 

Coughs. 

 

A gentle roll and pressure in his balls. He was close to getting hard.

 

Coughs.

 

Another pinch. He was aroused.

 

In quick movements, Sungmin withdraws, gathered his pants and briefs and wear them. When Kyuhyun finished noting down important matter, Sungmin bit his lips at the confidence of the doctor to smile at him.

 

He dashed outside, face red in embarrassment, a slight and a memory.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun slumped on his chair. The whole deal is now done and done.

 

He was free.

 

Except that his mind is now caged with everything about the blond.

 

With his hankie.

 

With his smooth cheeks and impressive .

 

He was impressive with the rosy lips moist with saliva as the blond always it in nervousness.

 

He was trapped to the thought that he needs the blond, he needs to go after the blond, and he needs him writhing under him.

 

For his mind was wrapped in a single thought that made his hand goes up and down, pants pooled at his ankles, and him alone in his clinic.

 

The thought that this Lee Sungmin is a certified .

 

 

 

 

»»-------------¤-------------««

 

 

 

Saturdays are for a cup of coffee in his car parked next to a swing as he took a bite of his favorite donut. Saturdays are for unwinding and de-stressing as he put his legs on the cold steels of his veranda, overlooking the city.

 

But on where Kyuhyun found his self on that late night is an extreme opposite of what he usually does on Saturdays. Dressedin polo, folded in three fourths and black skinny jeans, hair slicked sidewards exposing his forehead, Dr. Cho unravels the chaotic vicinity of his brother's bar. 

 

"Dr., I never knew you go to these places." In a voice louder than their surroundings, Kim Ryeowook, his secretary whispered to his ears. That is one of the things Kyuhyun doesn't like dealing with- the irony of things. People wanted to talk and celebrate life but why go to places when they can barely hear each other.

 

"I don't," he equally shouted. His secretary looked at him, eyes silently asking," This is my brother's place. Remember the group of who went to the clinic?" He covered his nose with a hand when suddenly a dry ice swallowed the place where they are standing. Ryeowook's mouth formed an 'o' but eventually coughed after the smoke entered to his lungs.

 

"Yeah, yeah. Now you know."

 

His eyes scanned the surroundings as he tries to look for Heechul but all Kyuhyun sees are bodies grinding to each other, male on male ing and a couple of people making out. "Oh gods," was the only thing that came out of his mouth as he realized what kind of business that Heechul is really running. He thought bringing Ryeowook with him is really a good idea besides---

 

"Ryeowook?!?!" 

 

Oh there he saw, his scumbag of a secretary, dancing out his life in the middle of the dance floor. "That gremlin!" He was about to whirl his secretary out of the scene as he doesn't want to be held responsible to any imminent damage his secretary could make, when suddenly a hand caught his arm.

 

"Oh baby bro! Welcome to Seven Seas where seven mermaids will entertain you," a hand reached across his shoulders and Heechul pulled him side to side with him as he casually waves to patrons cajoling around them, "oopps sorry I miscalculated, they are more than seven. Let's do the math baby bro," and soon Kyuhyun heard Heechul counting over his ear as he randomly points at his dancing just everywhere, "1, 2, 3 drink!" And he urged a drink to Kyuhyun's lips.

 

"1,2,3--1,2,3 drink!" And Heechul giggled. 

 

"I said no Heechul, just give me beer or wine or whatever. I don't drink mixed liquor."

 

He really wanted to get out of this place. He really regret why he even decided to declare a surveillance operation to his brother's place when in fact he knows what world he'll be dealing with.

 

            "But man, beers are just for babies and wine, a mothering wine?" Kyuhyun really wanted to melt on the spot as Heechul's voice attracts unwanted attention. Of course who wouldn't look in their way when the owner of the club is currently entertaining someone?

 

Everyone wants that kind of treatment. "Shisus Kyu, you went to a club just for a mothering wine? Oh well go to that station, my baby pumpkin is serving wine."

 

Without a word, he was pushed to a much more secluded and peaceful area and what greeted him is a section filled with wines and cushions. Kyuhyun concluded that this special area is for people who wanted to relax as they lazily drink their glass of wine while having the feeling of being in a club. At least if they wanted to change their mind and be like a lost goat in a sea of drunken people then at least it is just a walk away. But gods, what met him are couples silently making out. Oh well, this is a club and not an expensive restaurant.

 

"Minnie!" Kyuhyun almost lost his stance, he thought he had found his way out from his brother but it turns out Heechul followed him all the way here after probably some small talks to people he knows. “This baby bro of mine, serve him some mothering wine!”

 

Kyuhyun almost blurt out the word ridiculous at the nickname ‘minnie’. ‘Cause who one earth would have such girly nickname in a world of carnal pandemonium, in this kind of place, in that kind of job—unless that person is a girl. But seeing the manly features of him- that back, that glorious thighs and blessed arse- Kyuhyun is quite sure that this is a man. His cool stance got trapped in the middle of bewilderment, astonishment and cockiness when finally the said ‘minnie’ turned his full attention to him.

 

‘So this is Minnie.’ If only he could hear Kyuhyun’s thoughts then he is quite sure they would end up in a very awkward atmosphere. A loud smack of a kiss on the cheeks awakened him from his musings. Then he saw Heechul winking at him in a manner that would give him nightmares.

 

“Don’t worry baby bro, that’s a kiss of goodluck, don’t be jealous. In time, you can kiss him freely too. But not now.”

 

Kyuhyun observed the man in front of him. Dressed in black slacks that hug the curves of his thigh, a white polo folded in thirds with a black vest on it. Although he is not a critique of fashion, he still takes in the appearance of people in front of him. And never ever ignore such meaty and y human like this.

 

“So Sungmin-shi.”

 

If only whipping your head that fast could make a sound, Kyuhyun is sure that he could be hearing a ‘swoosh’ sound. He must have shocked the poor young man with his first words. After a total of two seconds (yes, he counted it), Kyuhyun cleared his throat.

 

“Oh,” despite the loud chants of music Kyuhyun can still hear the soft voice from the other. “I-I guess, uhm, Do-Doctor Cho?”

 

He nodded in approval as words died down in his throat when his eyes are busy calculating the soft features of the blond. One thing that added beauty to this guy aside from his facial value, as what Kyuhyun observed over the short period of time, are his small quirks and habits. Like the way Sungmin bites his lower lip and eyes casted down whenever he feels shy, the way his lips are pursed in a pout and the way his hand reaches to his nape whenever his eyes met Kyuhyun’s ones.

 

“Yeah, you can call me Kyuhyun when outside the clinic you know. Besides,--“ a small glass of wine was presented to him and for a moment, Kyuhyun took the time to scrutinize the given liquor, smell it and taste it, before continuing-, “I am here to relax so no formal addresses.”

 

              He was about to say something, probably to prolong their conversation and to ease down the awkwardness when someone called for Sungmin for a glass of a liquor. When the blond came back, to which Kyuhyun had thought if the place in front of him (he sits on a stool and in front of him is a long wooden counter, the only thing that separates him from Sungmin) is the place where Sungmin should really be or maybe, the blond went back there for a small conversation with him.

 

 

“So what should I call you now? Minnie? Min? Ming? Sungsung? MinMin or Sungminnie?” Kyuhyun doesn’t know where he got the guts to ask ridiculous questions like that or even the audacity to look at Sungmin straight in the eyes as he enumerates those silly names. One thing is sure, well, he is not drunk. A sip of two or three will never make him drunk not even a glass of four or five.

 

He must be drunk—of his utter beauty.

 

Almost bleached eyebrows were raised as a response and Kyuhyun thought nothing is more comical than what he saw. Sungmin looked so worked up and awkward with his bluntness. A palpable blush was also forming on the apple of his cheeks and within seconds, scenes back at the clinic flashed back at him like an oncoming truck hitting a surprised driver.

 

Oh . That’s the reason why Sungmin is being shy all over him.

 

And this is not the right time to think of what you saw Kyuhyun. He reprimanded his self. What is in the clinic must stay in the clinic. Professionalism, just mere professionalism.

 

“So…” he tried changing the topic. “How long have you been working here? As a bartender?” Kyuhyun swirl the glass in front of him again just to make his eyes busy on it rather letting it stare somewhere or anywhere on Sungmin’s features. This boy is the death of him.

 

Sungmin smiled at him, reached across the wine bottle near Kyuhyun and whirled around to the shelf back at him, “Sungmin is okay,” then he reached to the second topmost cellar rack to put back the wine without using any ladder causing him to stand on his toes and his free arm to anchor to the rack it can hold on to. With that, his oh so ever tight pants unintentionally hugged his curves, his biceps flexing under his uniform and Kyuhyun swear, it is just screaming for him.

 

“Sungmin is okay,” he repeated. “And I am here for six months already.” A small giggle escaped from his lips and a dangerous thought of tasting it bugged Kyuhyun. Fortunately, a sound of a wine glass hitting a wood reached his ears causing him to jerk away from his thoughts, a new bottle of wine was presented to him and when he looked at his bartender. “I am a bartender but I particularly stationed to the cellar section so technically I am a wine server.” Kyuhyun put up an amused smile. So far, that’s the longest sentence he got from Sungmin.

 

“Another bottle of wine?” he inquired. For a second, Sungmin put on his reading glasses and Kyuhyun cannot be anymore mesmerized than he is as of the moment. Sungmin with glasses and lips pursed in a pout is like the iest thing he had ever seen. He wonders what miracle those lips can do to him.

 

“Chateau Margaux 2009.” Sungmin smiled at him and grabbed the bottle from his hands, their fingers accidentally touching each other and Kyuhyun thought if he’s the only one feeling those little sparks that he felt. “You haven’t tasted the most expensive wine yet.” Sungmin added. 

 

Slowly Sungmin let out a satisfying smirk. A very seductive one for Kyuhyun. The one that could make him right then and there.

 

“But you’re the one that I want to taste.” Kyuhyun said.