4-The 4 J's!

You are mine and I am yours

"Don't tell me he really said that." 

"He did. It was so weird."

"I can't believe it...best father ever. Jimin, you are so lucky to have such a nice father-in-law."

"Shut up Jin. He id not my father-in-law, and I am not getting married. I AM A STUDENT!" Jimin yelled at his friend.

"Ok, ok, I get it. Now calm down. Everybody is looking at you." Jin told him. Namjoon rolled his eyes and smiled a little bit. His friends are such dorks.

After what happened at Yoongi's house, Jimin thought about it a lot. When he told Namjoon and Jin, they started laughing. They weren't helping him that much. He will just ask Yoongi again. But for now, he needs to forget about that. He wants to be concentrated for his next exam. He didn't want to fail this one too. And none of the next ones. 

"Namjoon, how was J-Hope's song? You didn't tell us." Jimin told his friends. Namjoon was a little bit in the moon.

"Oh it was great. He needs to work a little bit on it, but I think that in three days it will be perfect. From what I've heard, he is kind of good at writing. And I agree with that. It will be awesome to work with him more." Namjoon started telling them.

Namjoon likes to write his one lyrics too. The only people that have seen his work are Jin, Jimin and his family. He doesn't want to be liked by the others because he rapps, he wants to be liked because who he is. He just wants to be Kim Namjoon, the funny, dorky and weird kid who knows how to rap. But first, he will have to show the others what he is capable of.

"Oh and Jimin. Can you help J-Hope with his dance moves?" Namjoon asked. "And also Jungkook." he continued

"Why would I help the enemies?" Jimin asked too. 

"Come on. Stop this thing Jimin. It's so childish. We are not in a fight ore something like that. We should all be friends and give love to each other." Jin started blabbering about love and all cute things that we should all do together. He was such a mom and a caring person.

"Will Yoongi be there?" Jimin asked again.

"I don't think so." Namjoon answered.

"Good. Then I can help them. But just for once." the boy said before running in the direction of the cafetaria. He didn't took his breakfast and he wanted to eat something before his exam.

"Jimin!" the boy heard somebody calling him. He knew the person who called him. 

"Dongwoo. Long time no see. How have you been?" Jimin turned to face the person who called him. It was Dongwoo, one of his dancers friend. The used to be in the same dancing team before Jimin left. They continued talking, and a month ago Dongwoo called him to tell Jimin that he will change school.

Dongwoo is an energetic boy. He loves life. And dancing. He is not shy, and he loves meeting new people. Sometimes he can be a weirdo, but he is a nice weirdo. He is funny and his laugh is amazing. It's so funny. This is what makes Dongwoo special. 

"Living my dream. How about you, Jimin? Don't you want to start dancing again?" Dongwoo asked him. 

It was true. Jimin wanted to continue. He wanted to be happy again. He wanted to feel like flying again. But he couldn't. His studies and his parents can't let him do it. He wants to finish school, move and go back to dancing. But he will have to wait. 

"It will be nice." Jimin said and a sad smile appeared on his face. The bell made them know that it was time to take their books and go to the class. "It was nice to see you, Dongwoo. For lunch, come and eat with me and my friends." Jimin continued.

"Can I bring a friend?" Dongwoo asked. He didn't want his friend to be alone. And Jimin will be glad to see him.

"Sure. Let's meet here." Jimin aswered and started running in the direction of his locker. He didn't want to be late. Not for his exam. When he arrived to his locker, the only person who was there was Taehyung. The boy looked a little bit lost.

"Is everything ok, Tae?" Jimin asked. Why did he called him 'Tae'? They are not friends.

"I don't remember my locker combination." the boy said and a he made a pout.

"25-19-14" Jimin said and opened his locker. He took his books out and looked to his right to see a smiling Taehyung. The boy gave Jimin a hug and started jumping. 

"Thank you so much Jimin. You are the best hyung." Taehyung told him and showed an eye smile. Jimin laughed and ruffled his hair. He was so cute. 

"Hurry, you will be late." Jimin told him and started walking in the direction of his class. He was in French. He never liked French. Plus, this moring, he have an exam. What is more amazing than this. 

He made his way to his seat and put everything on the floor. The only thing he kept on the table was a crayon and a sheet of paper. He was ready for the exam. He wanted to pass this time. He wished to pass.

"Bonjour tout le monde. L'examen commence maintenants.*" the teacher told them before giving everybody the exam. Jimin looked at the exam and smiled a little bit. The first page was easy. He needed to write the correct way the word who was misspelled. Last night, he stayed up all night to study.

After he finished his first page, he saw a hand being raised. He looked at the front of the class and saw Yoongi giving his exam to the teacher. Just after Yoongi, J-Hope gave his exam too. They exited the room shortly after. Jimin looked at Namjoon and both of them had a confussed look on their face. How could the two boys finish this early. It was a 3 pages exam. Oh well, it's not Jimin's problem if they fail.

The exam was over and Jin was waiting for his friends out side the classroom. He doesn't understand why they take so much time. He had the same exam last week, and he finished it in no time. It was easy.

"It was so hard" Jimin said when he saw Jin. "How did you finished it in such a short time?" he asked his friend. 

Jin was about to answer when he got cut by Namjoon. "What did you asnwered to No.8? I said that Sarah wasn't right, and it was the past he needed to put in her homework." Namjoon told them.

"I said the same thing." Jimin said. "What about you Jin?" 

"There was a No.8?" Jin asked his friends.

"Yeah, on the 3th page." Namjoon answered. He saw the look on Jin's face and facepalmed himself. "Don't tell me you didn't know there was a 3th page?"

"I thought there was just one page. Oh man, I will fail. I am such a loser." Jin said and lowered his head. 

"Don't worry, you are not the only one. Yoongi and Hoseok did the same thing." Jimin said and patted his friend back.

"Actually, we did all the exam, plus the bonus question." the three boys turned around to see Yoongi and Hoseok standing not far from them, along with Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Then how did you finished so fast?" Namjoon asked them.

"We are pretty good in French." J-Hope said and high fived Yoongi. 

It was true. The boys are really good in French. They take French classes for 9 years now, so the exam was easy for them. Too easy. They are sure that both of them will get 100%. If not, they will get 95%. They were like nerds in French. 

"Well, great for you." Jimin said and started walking away.

"Wait a little bit Jimin." the boy heard a new voice. He turned around to see Jungkook walking next to him. It was the first time Jimin heard the boy's voice. It was so soft and nice. He is sure he can be a great singer. "Today you will help me and J-Hope. Don't be late." Jungkook said with a dark gaze in his eyes, which made Jimin shiver. Jungkook looked so scary. Note to himself: he will never make Jungkook mad. He wanted to stay alive.

"S-Sure." it was the only word that came from Jimin's mouth.

"Can I come too? I want to know how to dance too" Jin asked Jungkook. Where did he find the strenght to ask that. He was more scared of Jungkook than Jimin was. 

"I don't care." Jungkook answered. The boy turned around and went in the bathroom. He wanted to be left alone.

Jin looked at Jimin then after at J-Hope. "Sure you can come." J-Hope said and smiled at Jin. Jimin was so glad that Jin asked to come too. He didn't want to be alone with the enemies.

The morning passed slow. After his exam, Jimin had nice classes. He had Music and History. The History teacher told them that next class they neeed to present their project in teams. Jimin and Yoongi decided to just talk in front of the class, and not to make a Power Point. To much work.

It was lunch time, and Jimin was excited to see Dongwoo and the friend he will brong. He thought about everybody, but that person needed to be at their school. He will just have to wait and see. 

"Jimin, here you are." the boy turned around and saw Dongwoo walking in his direction with somebody behind him. When the mysetrious person made eye contact with the boy, Jimin's face dropped. He couldn't believe who it was.

"No...No way!" he yelled. "How can you be here?"

"You are not happy to see me?" the person asked and went in front of Jimin.

"Of course I am. Hoya, I missed you so much." Jimin said and started jumping everywhere. He gave the boy named Hoya a big hug. He was so happy to see the boy here. 

"Easy, Jimin." Hoya said and hugged Jimin back. It's been so long since he haven't seen Jimin, that he have missed the boy's voice.

"Wait. Did you moved school too?" Jimin asked and looked at Hoya.

"Yeah. Dongwoo asked me to come with him. He didn't want to be alone." Hoya said and gave Dongwoo a smile.

"It's great then. Come and meet my friends." Jimin said and took their hands.  From all the people, he didn't think that Hoya will be here too. Hoya was another friend of Jimin that he had when he was dancing. It was actually his first friend. Hoya is such a great dancer. His moves are always perfect and he works hard to arrive there. Jimin respects Hoya really much, and one day he wants to be as good as him.

Besides the nice dancer, he is also a good person. His heart is so pure and he can be such a baby sometimes. Hoya is good at everything. School, dancing, with the girls, and boys too, he even rapps and sings a little bit. He is good at anything is the world. 

"Guys, meet Hoya and Dongwoo. I think I talked you about them, but you never saw them." Jimin said and made the two boys sit at their table. 

"Nice to meet you." Hoya said. He elbowed Dongwoo who was looking all around the place. This cafetaria was bigger then the one at their school. He gave them his big smile before starting eating.

The lunch passed way to fast. They talked about the school, the classes, their lives a little bit, and in no time, the next period needed to start.

Like always, Jimin was running to his locker. If he will take his time, he will be really late. 

"Jimin..." the boy heard Taehyung next to him. 

"25-19-14" Jimin said faster then this morning.

"Thanks again hyung." Taehyung said and smiled. He was just a forgetful boy.

Jimin was so lucky. He entered the classroom just when the bell rang. He saw Hoya in the back and went to sit next to him. This was one of his classes without Namjoon, so he could go and sit with Hoya.

"Nice, we are in the same class. And you still run late every time." Hoya told him. 

Jimin smiled and pushed his friend a little bit. When he was dancing, he was always late. Even if he was coming earlier, he was late. Jimin has something that makes him late every time. It's like a curse to him. A stupid curse. 

The rest of the day passed fast. He had his classes with Hoya, so the time flew really fast. Hoya had this thing in him that made the people around him feel good around him. Jimin could think that Hoya was a wizard.

"Jimin, are you ready?" Jin asked his friend and closed his locker door. 

"I think. I am a little bit scared of Jungkook, but I think I will be fine." he said. 

"Jungkook isn't such bad person. He just wants everything. He is a spoiled brat. But he is nice." Jimin heard Taehyung talking. 

Taehyung was right. Jungkook just wanted everything to be perfect. Being a genuis, he didn't want to fail. Not even once. 

"If you say so, Tae. Well, see ya tomorrow." Jimin said and ruffled the boy's hair again. He and Jin started walking in the direction of the dancing room. Yeah, they have a dancing room in their school.

"Since when do you call him 'Tae'?" Jin asked his friend.

"Since this morning. I thought that it was cute." Jimin answered. He liked to call Taehyung 'Tae'.

When they entered the room, Jungkook was already ready to start. J-Hope was nowhere to be found.

"You are finally here." Jungkook told them. "J-Hope will come in some seconds."

Jin and Jimin looked at each other and wided their eyes. They put their back packs on the floor and went to start the music. They wanted to do something like hip-hop. 

"Hello guys. Sorry to be late. I didn't found my lyrics in the locker," J-Hope greeted them. They didn't want to waist any more time so they started right after. Indeed, J-Hope was a great dancer. And Jungkook too. It was true that he was a genius. Jin was keeping up with them, but this wasn't really his territory. He was more good in singing. They tried to do something easy at first, but Jimin got really into it and started to do dance moves he only did with Hoya and Dongwoo. J-Hope was looking at him with adimaration. Jimin looked like a professional. Jungkook didn't show it, but he really liked to look at Jimin too. Jin was just standing there and smile at his friend. He knows that Jimin can do more then that. He just need more confidence. Jimin stopped dancing when he saw that they were looking at him.

"Sorry, I really got into it." he said before lowering his head.

"No, it's ok. That was amazing. You have a great talent." J-Hope told him. Jimin smiled and went to drink water.

"Guys, I thought about this. You know, all our names start with the letter 'J'. Well, Hoseok starts with 'H', but all of us call you J-Hope, so it's 'J'. We can make a group and call it 'The 4 J's'" Jin told them.

"I knew you were stupid, but not like this." Jimin told his friend. J-Hope started laughing and Jungkook just had a smirk on his face. Jin looked pissed off by his friend's remark. He thinks that the name is quite good.

"We should stop and continue tomorrow. If you can." J-Hope said.

All of them agreed. They took their things and made their way out of the school. It was already a little bit dark.

"I will think of a choreography for tomorrow." Jimin told J-Hope. The boy nooded and the 4 of them went in different ways. 

It was a little bit chilly outside, and Jimin was all sweaty. The autumn was coming, along with the Halloween. There were already Halloween costumes and decorations to sale in the magasins. Jimin was excited. This year he wanted to scare everybody. He also wanted to go to a Halloween party. He always wanted. He will tottaly take Hoya and Dongwoo with him. They are the best in parties.

"I am home." Jimin yelled in the house. 

"Hi sweety. How was your day?" his mother asked him. 

"Hard." he answered and went in the kitchen.

"Why do you look so tired? And go take a shower. You smell." his mother told him.

"Alright. But can I give you a hug?" he asked and opened his arms.

"Ugh, first a shower and then a hug." the woman told him. Jimin smiled and went in his room to take the shower.

"Oh and darling, Yoongi came earlier by here." his mother opened his door. "He said that your dance moves are great." she told the boy before smiling. "He is such a good boy. Invite him tomorrow to dinner. I would like to talk more with him." his mother closed the door to open it again. "Oh and, where have you danced?" she asked him.

"I helped somebody." Jimin told her.

"I have such a nice son." she said before closing the door again and making her way to the kitchen.

'Amazing. Now that pain in the neck will come at my house.' Jimin thought. Well, it can be that bad. 'Hmm, he was quiet today. Way to quite.' Jimin went to look at his messages on his phone. None. None from Yoongi. Last week, the boy texted him every night. It was weird. Oh well, he will talk with Yoongi tomorrow at school.

-------------------

*(Hello everybody. The exam is starting right now.)*

Hello^^ 

Finally! 

I am sorry for not posting yesterday. Really sorry:(

Hope you like this chapter^^ Sorry for the mistakes and everything>.<

Don't forget to leave a comment and tell me what you like, what you don't like and all of that stuff:3