2-He is not jealous

You are mine and I am yours

"Jin-hyung!" Jimin was screaming his lungs out when he saw the older boy walking in front of him. Jin turned around to be meet by a pair of arms wrapping around his waist.

"Jimin, what is wrong? Did you get hurt?" Jin asked worried.

"No, I just need help." Jimin told him with an innocent smile on his face.

"Jimin, I'm not helping you kill Yoongi." Jin said before pushing his friend away.

"Fine. Then I'm asking Namjoon. He is a better friend then you." Jimin started walking in the opposite direction. Jin rolled his eyes and continued his way out of school. He had finished school for today. Well, he was the only one. He needed to go and see the dentiste. It wasn't his favorite place to go, but at least he is leaving school earlier, so there is a win for him too.

After being rejected by Jin, Jimin started looking for Namjoon. He knows that his friend would never help him, but he still wanted to ask.

Like he thought, Namjoon was at his locker. That boy can't get away from his locker. He stays there there all the time, and he just waits for Jin and Jimin to come there. 

"Namjoon-hyung! Here you are." Jimin yelled and jumped on his friend back. 

"Jimin, what are you doing?" Namjoon asked. Jimin likes skinship and he does it every time with his friends, sometimes way to much. Not that Namjoon had a problem with this, but it's weird to see two full grown men, one on the orthers back. Well, this is what the society thinks. 

"I am nice to you so you can help me with something." Jimin told him before wrapping his arms around Namjoon's neck. His smile disappeared when he saw that Namjoon wasn't alone. In front of him was Jung Hoseok, or like he liked to be called, J-Hope. He choosed to be called like that because he says he is the hope of this nation and what so ever. J-Hope was a nice guy, Jimin talking with him a few times. He is funny and so energetic. The only thing that bugged Jimin, it was that J-Hope was friend with Suga. And if Jimin will be friend with J-Hope, he will have a conection with Suga. Jimin didn't want to have any conections with Suga.

"Oh, hey J-Hope! What are you doing?" Jimin asked to the boy in front of him. 

"I was just talking with Namjoon." the boy answered. Jimin looked at Namjoon before getting down from his back. He rembered why he came here in the first place.

"Namjoon. Help me. Help me hide a body." Jimin started shaking his friend's arm. Namjoon looked at him with wide eyes. "To do WHAT?" he yelled at the boy next to him. J-Hope started laughing at the reaction the blond guy had.

"I just have one word: Yoongi." Jimin told him before punching the locker next to them. J-Hope stopped lauhing and looked at Jimin. He wanted to know what his friend did to the boy next to him. "Namjoon, I told you that I don't want to talk to him anymore. Well, today he came to me and asked me random questions, and I gave up. I talked to him." Jimin explained what happend to his friend. J-Hope looked at Jimin and Namjoon before giving up and starting laughing again. He thought that it was worst then that. 

"Jimin, stop being such a drama queen." Namjoon rolled his eyes before taking his arm out of Jimin's grasp. It was true, Jimin was a drama queen. But only when it came to Yoongi. Once, Jimin got mad at Yoongi for walking next to him. Jimin could kill that boy, and the reason will be that Yoongi was breathing to much air.

"But HE talked to ME. There was a conection between US. I don't want that." Jimin said in his defense. "J-Hope can't you tell your friend to get away from me?" Jimin asked the boy who was already shedding tears from laughing too much. 

"I don't think he will listen to me." J-Hope answered. He stopped laughing because he didn't want to be rude to Jimin. Yes, it was funny that Suga just talked to him and he went crazy, but Jimin was really worried. "Don't worry Jimin. I will try to talk with him and tell him to stop." J-Hope told Jimin before patting his back. "Oh, Namjoon. Don't forget, today after school in the music room." the boy said before giving them a smile and making his way his last class.

"What does J-Hope wants?" Jimin asked after they were alone. Namjoon smiled "He just wrote a song and he wants me to tell him if it's good." he told the boy. "Now, stop annoying me with Yoongi. He just talked with you. Is no big deal. Yoongi is a good boy. You should talk with him more." Namjoon said before turning around and taking his books for his next lesson. He was in History, and it was the only class he shared with Jimin. It was also one of the classes he has with Suga. Bad for Jimin.

"I will NEVER talk with him again." Jimin said before making three steps and opening his locker room. Yes, their locker were really near. Between them were Jin's locker and a really weird guy's one. What Jimin heard, his name was Taehyung or something like that. He was friend with Suga too. The Taehyung guy was so happy all the time. He was smiling every time. Like the whole day, that guy had a little cute smile on his face. He was such full of life. This is what Jimin liked about him. He was so innocent and Jimin wants everybody to be like that. Live their life like there is no tomorrow. 

"Come on, we are going to be late." Namjoon took him out of his thoughts. Jimin smiled to his friend before closing his locker. In their way to class, they talked about the new kid in their class. He was more younger then them, but they heard he was a genius. They entered the classroom and went to sit to their usual seat, next to each other. Yoongi came some seconds after them, along with the new kid. Namjoon elbowed Jimin and pointed at the boys in front of the class. Jimin closed his eyes and let his head smash against the table, but not to hard. Yoongi turned his head to see what caused the sound, and smiled. He tugged on the boy next to him arm's and made his way to his seat, which was in front of Jimin and Namjoon. 

"Hello Namjoon, Jimin. Are you spending a nice time?" Yoongi turned around and asked them. Namjoon smiled and he was ready to answer, but Jimin was faster then him "We were before you came." Namjoon looked at Jimin before punching his arm "Didn't you said that you wouldn't talk with him anymore?" he whispered. Jimin got up from his seat and let out a rage scream.

"Mister Park, is there a problem?" the teacher who just came in the classroom asked him. Jimin became all red when he saw that everybody was looking at him. He shook his head before sitting down. Namjoon was muffling his laugh because he didn't want to get detention.

"Thank you" Jimin mouthed to his friend. Namjoon gave him a thumbs up before turning his head. The lesson went good before the teacher told them a bad news "You have a team project." Jimin hated team projects. The teaher never lets them to choose their partner. Last time he was in a team with Himchan, or the most lazy person in this whole world. He didn't do anything. He was just sitting.

This time, at least this time, he wanted to be with Namjoon. "Namjoon, you are going to be with Jungkook." the teacher said and Namjoon got up and went to sit next to Jungkook, the new kid. "Yoongi, please sit next to Jimin. You will be with him." the teacher continued with the others teams. Yoongi smiled and went in Namjoon's seat. "We will have so much fun together, JimJim." 

 

"I HATE MY LIFE!" Jimin yelled when he saw Jin the very next day. His friend stopped walking and just raised his left eyebrow. Jimin jumped in his friend arms and started telling him about how Yoongi is annoying and that he hates being in the same team as the boy. 

"Come on Jimin. He is not that bad." Jin told him and started the boy's hair. 

"I an telling you. He is the devil." Jimin continued telling how Yoongi is always talking to him and he doesn't let him work. The same time they were talking, Yoongi was passing by. He clenched his fists in anger, but he calmed himself after a short time. He was looking at the two boy talking until J-Hope and Taehyung came next to him. J-Hope followed Yoongi's gaze and chuckled "Our Yoongi is jealous? So cute" he said. Yoongi hit his friend arm "Me? Jealous? Of what. Why would I be jealous of him. I am better that him. And it's Suga.". "If you say so." J-Hope said and took Taehyung's hand and went to find Jungkook. Yoongi looked at the two boys before following J-Hope and Taehyung.

'I will never the jealous. He is mine and only mine.Yeah, only mine.' Yoongi smiled to himself.

ღღღ

IT'S DONE! I finally finished the second chapter. Wait! Don't think that the story is over. NO NO NO my friend. There is more coming.

Please, let me know what you think in the comments. I would really love that.

Now, all the members are here, so let's the party begin.

See ya next time guys:3

(Sorry for the mistakes I made in the text>.<)