chapter 13

LOVE OR HATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Father!” Niel gasped “FATHER!” He ran toward his father as fast as his legs could carry him. He grabs his father’s head and holding him in his arms. The older breathing was fast and heavy, fighting the urge to pass out as his body obviously in extreme pain.

Niel looked at Chanhee who was eyes widened in shocked then turned toward the one who was stabbed his father. “What are you doing here? Who are you?” He barked at those two.

Jiyoung simply laughed and lifted his hand, and then Niel felt a weight on his chest that sent him flying toward the wall. He leaned over Seunghyun and grabbing him by his hair, pulling him up to face him. “So that was your bastard son with that priest huh” JIyoung smile evilly, staring over the boy “He dared come here. I’m quite impressed”

“Leave him out! He has nothing to do with you” Chanhee hissed, grasping his sword in both hands.

“Don’t you da-re tou-ch my son!” Seunghyun threatened, gritting his teeth.

“Well..it’s too late. You know how much I hate your wife, brother. And for sure her son will be no exception” laughing, Jiyoung lifted his sword and attempt to give a big strike toward Niel direction. Unfortunately, Chanhee has prepared himself to swiftly block the attack before pushing Jiyoung away.

“Your opponent is me” Chanhee hissed at him.

+++

 

FLASHBACK

Byunghun hated darkness. It meant pain, afraid, and misery to him.

“I screwed up”

“Didn’t I tell you to kill him?”

“I can’t. He..he is..”

“He is what?”

“He’s your brother”

“He’s not my brother, Byunghun. He is our enemy. You should kill him.”

“No I can’t do this”

“Yes you can my dear. Do you remember you have promised me to do whatever I asked you? You love me don’t you?”

“But-but I..”

Byunghun was getting irritated now “You saw the look in his eyes”

“Byunghun, I love you”

In a small part of his mind, Byunghun knew he was slightly delusional.

Was he even conscious? Byunghun debated in his mind. He felt no pain and his stomach was not making itself known. His clothes, which he guessed were still damp from the cold water, were not sending chills running throughout his body. He felt senseless. Despite all of that, he was vaguely aware of his surroundings. The cell was quiet. He hated it.

Byunghun struggled to keep himself awake. He finally managed to open his eyes, squinting them in the dim light that illuminated his cell. It was then the pain hit him. He bit his lip to stop himself from screaming. His entire body felt like it was burning as the numerous cuts and gashes covering it.

“Help me” He pleaded mentally. Taking a few deep breaths to control over his sore body, he shifted very slightly. A scream escaped from his lips as pain stabbed him all along his right side. Gasping for some oxygen, he let his body lie limp.

“Awake I see”

Byunghun’s eyes shot open at the feeling of his shirt being ripped and spread apart in the back. He tried to prepare himself for what was to come but there really was no way he could do it.

“So beautiful” Jiyoung the younger’s face with the palm of his hand in kindly fashion. He was going to enjoy this immensely. Byunghun then was roughly jerked to his feet by the latter. A yelp escaped through his clenched teeth as the pain shot on his knees. Pain lanced through it as his legs buckled beneath him, unable to support his weight. Byunghun cried out as the movements cause the pain overwhelming and he had barely any strength left in his frail body from lack of food.

“Why you betrayed me, Byunghun? I trust you and I love you, how could you do this to me?”

Byunghun gasped as he was thrown onto a wooden table. He hissed as the wood scrapped against his back. He felt his hair was roughly pulled by the man as he chant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter