Busan Sweet Trip

My wife is my enemy.

SEHUN POV

Sehun hurry get his clothes. "What are you doing in here!!"I ask."I-I though this is the guess room...."she say. Should I teased ms.ugly? "Do you want to to something?" I smirk while looking at her. "I think , I-I mu-must go!"she walk way to the door. I just want to hold her hand, to more....but we fall to the floor. The position is, her body is up of my body, akward.... 

"KYA!!!!! et!!!!! OH SEHUN IS ET!!!!!!!!!!"she scream is just like hell. Suddenly 3 maid come to my room, and without knocking. "Is there any problem Mr.Sehun?"one of the maid say."No! And Wendy, Jenny, and Mina, don't come to my room without knocking or asking my permission. Got it?" They nod and say sorry and go out. 

"You too......go out!"I comand eunji. She go out immidnly. 

^skip^ 

it's morning breakfast......I sit at my usual chair infront of eunji. "Isn't this to much to breakfast?"she ask."no! And just eat!"I say cooly. "Yah....sehun don't be angry because yesterday.......I'm just panic."she say to me, is she think I'm angry to her.....stupid. 

"So...."I say. "How about some trip to busan? I will be your tour guide!"she say. "Okay"I say that without I knowing.................why I'm like this.

^skip^ 

We are at the train now. "Sehun, do you ever going to busan?" She say to me while eating the snack we just buy, with MY MONEY. "Yes, when I was 7 year old."I say, remembering going with my grandmother. "You will love it, now the situation change a lot...."she say exited. 

I was looking at train window. "Sehun!" She call as I turn my head, crack........it's egg. She crack the egg my my head."hahaha!!" She laugh. "It's hurt you know!!"I scream at her. "Who care, anyway, want to try?" She ask me. "Tch! No need." I say cooly. "Oww~ ok just let me eat it."she just want to eat, until...."stop let me eat it!"I ask and stole the egg from her hand. She giggle.

After eating all her snack, she sleep while I just looking at the window seeing the view. It nust be hard for her to do this trip everyday. She must go to seoul from busan for school and go back after visiting her dad. Suddenly somthing hit my shoulder. I see her, sleeping in my Shoulder...... 

she is so cute and calm while sleeping.....Why I'm thinking weird things? I think because that egg.......

^skip^ 

now we are visiting 40 steps cultural tour street . 

"Sehun -a chess!!"I look at her phone's camera. She is taking selfie. "Is not like that to take selfie!"I say to her and take my Iphone 6. "1..2.." suddenly I kiss her, not at her lips. "YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" She scream at me, and then I run away.

 

After finish the first trip it's time for the second trip. Going to the places where her omma usually work,sell her fish that she and the crew catch. We go to jagalchi market 

"Omma!!"eunji say to her mother while hugging."where was you going yesterday.....and who is that guy."suddenly her mother saw me. "Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma.....naneun Sehun immida?"I say while bow. Her mother look at her...."aniya omma, I'm not his girlfriend....."eunji say while pointing me..." noona!!"a little boy scream and run to her. "Minki-a~" she hug him. "Say hello to hyung!"eunji say while making minki bow to me. "Annyeonghaseyo , jenun Jung Minki immida..."he say. "This is my little brother."she say while smile. "Sehun-ssi do you want to try the fish, it's free cause your eunji's friend...."she say while pull me. "No need ahjumma."I reject her softly with manner. "Just try it to me shy."she give me a plate of raw fish. I eat it and it's so delicius. 

 

After we left eunji's mother stand, we go to gwangan bridge for night view. 

we sit at the beach......... "This is actually the best place at busan for me." She say to me."why?" I ask to her. "I'm actually invy of you..."mumble eunji. "Why? Cause I'm rich?" I ask her. "Rich or poor is nothing.....I'm envy of your family...you still have your whole happy family, while mine."she sighn."just tell me anything, I'm you diary now...."I say to her."my father and mother are divorce when minkI....is small....." she start crying. "And y-you must be great to have such a lovely mother.... that al-always for you. While my mom are always work gor my school and minki school, and my father hospital..."I satrt hugging her, why I became like this...... I even never hug hayoung this long. 

"S-so I start hating you a lot because your family, and because of I'm not the first one. Iafraid of losing my 70% scholarship, be-becuase my mom can't afford it if I lose the scholarship. My sc-school is always be my dreams, I-I want to graduate from my school now."I was hugging her now, and still comferting her. I don't know her life story, she is cheerfull but actually she have a hard time.  

 

^skip^ 

a few day later..... 

Author pov 

Eunji and sehun is just like usual figthing at the canteen. "Ms.ugly!!" Sehun yelled to eunji and eunji yelled sehun " LoSEr OH!!""

tbc 

New updated, please support this story with voted, commend, and subscribe.....THX... love u