A Mothe Wish

My wife is my enemy.

Eunji POV 

Tonight I'm going to stay at hospital, cause yesterday appa is really lonely and I forget to visit Sehun's Mom.

"Eunji-a~ , Hayoung-a~"say bomi cutely. "Wae?" I and hayoung answer together. "Let's go to the new cage near here...." she hold my hand and hayoung's hand."ok..let's go!"I say. 

"Wow...there are so many people.Yhere's no spot left."say bomi disspointed, as my eyes is searching."there is one spot left there..."I rush and touch the chair until suddenly. "Sehun?"I ask in shock. He is touching the chair infront of me.

"Sorry Ms.Ugly Duckling. This is my seat. So get off from here and find the another table."is he kidding me."Yak! OH.SEHUN. I find this table first. Is better YOU , Stupid OH. SEHUN."I say bravley. "HA!! I think you are the one that is stupid. So, ms.Stupid please find another cafe ok."is he mocking me and control me. "YOU!!" my friends and his friend is now beside us. "Eunji/sehun stop it."say bomi and Chen. "A-anyway  we can ... sit here together right. There is 6 people sit right?" Say hayoung with this stupid suggestion. 

 

And, we are sitting here 'Together'..... I hate this. Hayoung is beside me and infront me is That OH SEHUN. 

 

Now just only two of us, me and sehun. Yes were still eating. Bomi have to watch her little sister at house so she go home first. The second one who go home is Chen and Chanyeol cause they have something that the must do. The last one is hayoung, but sehun is a little bit concerd about her. She is lucky... what I'm thinking.

 

"Eunji-a... af-after this you want to go where?" He ask to me suddenly. "Wae?"I still chewing my last piece pancake. "N-no I just asking."he is cute , what I'm thinking. "I'm going to hospital. To meet yoyr mom and my dad."I answer him. "That's why she like to go mad at me..."he mumble. "Wanna go together?" I ask, suddenly my mouth just ask him. "O-ok... I didn't have plan to go out tonight.

 

SEHUN POV 

suddenly I just accepting her offer. Actually I have a date woth hayoung, but... why I just accept her offer. What I'm thinking. Anyway this is mother day, so I must visit my mom too. 

 

Now I'm driving my car. Akward in the air, we both two stay silent until we reach hospital. "Wanna meet my father?"she ask me. I just about to say no but my mouth just keep accepting. 

 

"Appa!!"she scream while hug her father. "Annyeonghaseyo abonim."I bow to eunji's father. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo sehun-ssi. "I put the fruit in the table. "This is for yoy abonim."I say to him. "Thank sehun-ssi."his smile just like eunji. "Appa, i want to vist Sehun's omma first ok. Sehun let's go."she suddenly hold my hand. 

 

Deg...deg.... what's wrong with my heart. 

 

"Ahjum-"before she can continue, omma suddenly faint. "AHJUMMAA!!"she scream in panic. I hurry call the doctor. I and eunji wait outside. "Sehun mianhe."she say suddenly. "For what?" I ask." Today must be hard for you seeing your mom like that."she say and suddenly hug me. "It's ok."I say to her, actually I quite shock seeing mom faint. 

"Are you Sehun? Your mom want to meet you."say the doctor. I and eunji rush to omma room. 

 

"Ahjumma/omma!!"we came toward the bed. "Eunji-a, sehun-a, can you grand my wish?"I nod and eunji nod. "Ne..... ahjumma."she say. "I want you both marry each other, before I die." 

TBC