At His House......

My wife is my enemy.

Sehun POV

"........"she is silent just looking in my eyes. I just oulk her to my luxury car. Why my head my and my move are really different. I even never ask hayoung to my house.

We were really akward at my car..... 

eunji POV 

actually I want to stay at Bomi house, but my mouth is lock.... why I'm like this? 

I saw Sehun's family house. It's really-really big.......and there are many luxury car, there are 7 and this one, became 8.

we get off from his car. We enter his house.... "sehun isn't this too big?" I really confues where is the main room, cause all the room is big. I think this is like hotel moren than a house.  

"You can sleep in the guess room....."he say and leave me in confused. I try to find. "Many I ask where the guess room?" I ask the maid that pass by while carrying a bunch of basket full of box."there are two guess room. One is in the second floor in the end of the corner, beside Mr.Sehun room..."say them and I say thank. 

And now I'm infront of tww different doors. I have to choose where the guess room and sehun room. I think this black door is the guess room.

I enter the room.... the room is quit chic and big.

but suddenly........."akkkk!!"I cover my eyes. 

Sehun POV 

I'm finish after a long hot shower...........I go out and found eunji......."Akk!!"she scream while closing her eyes.....what the matter with... 

omo...I'm half !!! 

TBC