^^*

My wife is my enemy.

Jung Eunji POV 

I just walk until suddenly I hear a familliar voice. "Oppa!!"I turn I head and see hayoung run toward sehun."already finish? Can we go?"say sehun. 

"Ha-hayoung......w-waht are you doing with sehun."they both look at me, akward. "Em...a......I-I just acompany sehun-ssi to buy something......sehun is....."before hoyoung can finish, sehun cut her."it's non- of your business. Hayoung let's go!"he pull hayoung harshly......That Sh*t how dare he hurt our maknea. 

Sehun POV 

sudde lyy eunji hit my back head hurtly."YAK HOW DARE YOU HURT HAYOUNG!!"what she say, is she crazy. Now all people attention to us."unni, kummanhea."say hayoung to me. "I can't let him, pull you harsly. Are you hurt hayoung.......if he really make you hurt I will kill him now."she say like a freak. "Tch... eunui I think you forget, you forget about your train........"I say to him, before she became brutal. "Omo!! My train!!"she run fast. 

"Oppa, I go first ok...."say hayoung to me, she is tired."should I drive you home."I ask hayoung. "No need oppa....see you next time, at our next date"she wink and run to take taxi. 

Jung Eunji POV 

it's to kate the train is leaving........"aishhhh...... why I have to meet that assh*le?" I ask my self half screaming. "Yah!! I'm not assh*le, I'm hamdsome flower boy OH SEHUN!"I turn my head and saw taht assh*le."you!! WHY ARE YOY HERE!!"I ask him in a angry tone."as my guess right. Eunji AHJUMMA can't take train to Busan...."he make 'ahjumma' louder. "Aish..."I hit him brutally. 

"Yak...STOP IT!!"he protestly say, after I hit him many times. I stop it and say sehun messy hair and....."Omo!! There's a bloos in your nose...."I say while pointing his nose."Aish!! I'm goone tell police now!!"say him, police oh No!! 

SEHUN POV 

She hit me real hard, is she a girl? Her power is just like a Boy..... "Yak Stop It!!"I scream and then she stop. "Omo!! There's a blood in your nose!" She point the nose. I touch it and saw the blood is running through my nose. "Aish!! I"m gonna tell police now!!" I'm threathing hee now. She is sometimes a little bit pabo, nonono she is really easy to be fool by my stupid lie. 

"Pleassseeee noooo.......I'm really really sorry"she say afraid. She is really stupid, hahahaha

^skip^ 

now we are sitting in the bench near the train station. She buy some medecine and apply it to me. "Here is it.......blow your nose now!!"she say."Shido!!" How can I blow my nose infront of her. "Just do it!!"so I blow my nose to the tissue infront of my nose..... 

I saw eunji is shivering, went she apply the medicine in my nose. I open my fur jacket and put it on her....."you look cool....."I say to her. Why I became like this???? 

"So where would you stay?"I ask her. "I don't know, cause the train just leaving...." she say and sigh. "How about staying in my house??" Why I talk this silly question to her. 

Tbc 

hai, sorry for the long update. I just have a idea yesterday.....keke so I'm writting my idea now.

anyway enjoy!!!!!