♡♡

My wife is my enemy.

SEHUN POV

I'm still eating my lunch with exo. We talk munch. Yes, exo is my group name. Kai tell that yesterday he dance, chanyeol rap, and baekhyun sing is tie with apink bomi dance, namjoo rap, and eunji sing at gangnam street yesterday. And luhan tell that yesterday he had a speeling test competition with hayoung and he wins. 

I feel thirsty. So i go to the nearst cola machine. I just about to search my money. Buy suddenly a girl put her money to the machine."Yak!! ME first!!"i protest to that girl." The one who out the miney first, win!"she say and give me her tough.She take her cola, and with a fast speed i take the cola from her hand. Today, sehun wins To Ms. Ugly.

That Ms.ugly name is Jung Eunji. She is my enemy. She is a memeber of apink, a famous girl group at school. Actually apink is enemy for exo. But, i secretly dating with the hayoung. Please, don't tell apink other member and the exo-m member. If you tell the rest apink memeber hayoung can be out of apink and if you tell exo-m they will bully me alot. Em, exo-k member all already know.

"Yak, sehun came back you !!"she run to catch me. I hurry run. Until she lost my track.

EUNJI POV

I lost that bad boy. I hate him all of my life. Why he is so bad manner but her mom is really good and nice women. I go with a really bad mood you know, i really thirsty and my cola can is gone with my money~ 

"Eunji why so long?"ask chorong unni."my cola can....is gone"i say with a flat tone and sit. There is still 30 minute before we enter the class. "Who take it unni?" Ask namjoo curiusly."That OH SEHUN!" I say in angry tone. He is my enemy. We were one class from grade 10. And now we are one class to 12-E. "Actually from grade 10 we always fight from our score, a top one, and other battle. Our score always tie or sometime i'm bigger or he bigger. 

"Sehun must be smart..."mumble hayoung , but all of us can heard it. All eyes where at hayoung. "Wh-whay unni....you all look really scary."hayoung. "What are you say?"say bomi to her."ah...nothing unni...hehehe"she say akwardly.

After finish eating, we go to our locker. My locker is up one 112-a and hayoung is 112-b. "Hayoung do you have a ideal type of men?" I ask curiusly. Because she never tell anyone she like from the first time we make apink."my ideal....Simple he has to be perfect and smart enough for me."she say while taking her book same as me."oww"

We walk to class with bomi. Hayoung, bomi, and me are one class. In our class there are only 2 exo member Chen and Sehun. 

I sit next to hayoung behind me are the two exo member and infront me is bomi.

"I win....you are really stupid now!!" He say with a proud face. My pride is really hurt. "What ever anyway it just a can of cola. "I say with a flat note.The class is getting ready , and there Kim songsengim came.

"Morning class. Now i will read you a loud of your Math test." Oh, yesterday we have our math test. "Hayoung B+, Bomi B+, Chen B, and now the highest score in this class is Eunji and Sehun with A+."we came and pick our test result. Sh*t why he must the smae score with me.....

^skip^ 

I just finish my part-tine job at 8 p.m. now it's time for visit hospital before going back to busan. I walk toward room number 12. There is it my dad is eating. "Dad , i come!"i hug my dad." You're here... how your day ji?"he care my hair."fin nothing bad, i got A+ at math test."my daddy smile."it's a good score...Your really smart just like me"he laugh and i laugh to."dad, i want to give this fruit to Sehun oma first. Yesterfay i already promise to her."i point the fruit."go, i think she might be lonely at this time."i stand and pick the grape fruit.

I search the vvip room . Sehun came from rich family. Her father is a owner of happy company. Her mom had cancer. 

I knock the door. "Ahjumma!!"i greet her nicely and happy jjst like usaly."eunji you came...."she say with a smile. She really want a daughter. She is a care mom in my eyes. "This.... i already fullfill my promise right?"i smile to her. She care my hair."thank you eunji ya."she smile.usally sehun will vist her 3 times a week. And her husband 1 times a week. "Do your fatger doing great?"she sak i sit beside her."yes."she nod."Did you feel alright to?"i ask."Today i'm alright. Sehun visit me in afternoon and you visit me again, i'm really feel better!"she say with a really good face."that great!"i smile."did today sehun make you mad."i nod. Yes, i really like to tell the truth or even cry to tell all my story. She is just like my second mom for me. 

I feel free to tell all my pain, happines, sorrow, and many more. My mom is bussy to take care of minki and her work."ow...that bad boy."he scare my hair."please forgive him ok......"i nod.

"Ahjumma.... i think i must go home. The last train is just 20 minutes . I must go to dad first and then take the train to busan."i bow and say good bye to her. And then to my dad and then i take the bus.

Sehun POV 

I just have a date with hayoung. We go eat the street food near the train."i want to go to the nearst toilet first ok. Wait here ok, oppa"she smile. So i want. I feel bored so i take a walk. Suddenly someone bump to me. "Yah...walk with your ey- Sehun?" What a bad luck i meet her. "Yah you the one have to walk with eyes."i just about to walk but she kick me."sorry... i didn't see"she smirk to me and she just walk like a queen... tsk that bad girl. 

Just forget it i have a dte after all.......

TBC 

Hai everyone who the story. Sorry for the bad type...........