1 Which Side Are You On

Already Yours [from then 'til now]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XiuChen~~

 

“Shut up, you !” Chen exclaimed. With furrowed brows, he threw his oh-so-pretty science project at Xiumin’s face. Using his own reflexes, Xiumin caught the project just in time but still a little too late because it hit a bit of his pointed nose. Chen grimaced because his attack failed (he wanted to hit Xiumin’s face, not just the nose). He hated Xiumin; let’s make it clear. In the most unexpected , they’re projects were like the exact thing. Every piece of it was the same. Which of the two plagiarised? That’s the question.

 

Xiumin rubbed his nose. “I should be the one doing that, tard!” He threw his project at the troll who luckily dodged that whole damn thing. “Ha! You—“before Chen could finish his sentence, his taste buds savoured a disgusting taste. A shoe? Yuck! He thought. Yes, it’s Xiumin’s shoe. Disgusting? Yes. That is so true. Who would want to taste a shoe of someone? Like how the hell did he removed his shoe that fast?

 

Now the real party’s starting. This kind of situation always happen all the time, every subject, every lunch and every activity. Every time those two would cross each other’s eyes, a fight would begin. Their friends were really tired of stopping them. They just sat there at the corner, waiting for the professor to call the principal or the security. A bit harsh, eh? Well, no.

There’s this one time that Chen accidentally knocked down a security guard because he wasn’t looking at his back and was only focused on his target, Xiumin. The guard was unconscious for two hours and had a major headache the moment he woke up. He hit his head when he fell on the ground and luckily, there wasn’t much of damage on the skull. Chen had detention that time and the school assigned him to a school service: cleaning the campus. Xiumin, on the other hand, had detention as well and was assigned to another school service: cleaning the rest rooms.

Chen was absent for the following three days after his detention was over...nobody knows why.

 

Their professor shouted, “Stop it, you two!” He raised both his hands as if wanting to gain the attention of the two that are creating a ruckus. He was a good guy. He’s not that kind of teacher who disciplines students in an abusive way. He’s a very cheerful young man to all of his classes. Well, except one; every time he enters this class, it’s like he has aged 20 years.

 

“Please, Mr. Kim. They won’t stop,” A black-haired guy said.

Name: Byun Baekhyun

Height: (Baekhyun: OFF!)

Description: . Singer and Pianist of the band, The Miracles. Smart.

 

Baekhyun’s legs were crossed with his arms folded above his desk. Supportive. He’s always supporting Chen because he has a bad feeling about that Xiumin guy. Or maybe, it’s only Chen. He hasn’t really known the guy Xiumin; he only listens to Chen’s stories. With the way the other talks about him, he is very certain that Chen was right about Kim Minseok. “Go kick him!” He pumped his fist in the air.

 

“Baekhyun’s right!” A tall guy with red hair said with a goofy smile plastered on his face.

 Name: Park Chanyeol

Height: Just extremely tall

Description: Xiumin’s friend and neighbour. Childish. Drummer of the band, The Miracles. Ultimate crush: Baekhyun.

 

He pointed at himself, trying to get Baekhyun’s attention. Xiumin glared at him for cheering on the enemy’s side. He opened his arms with a look of disbelief. “What the hell?” He was busy glaring at Chanyeol that he didn’t notice Chen tackling him to the ground with a loud thud. Baekhyun rolled his eyes then glanced at a guy with large eyes. The other was looking at him, as well. Baekhyun shrugged giving him helpless look.

 Name: Do Kyungsoo

Height: (Kyungsoo: /death glare/)

Description: Silent type. Bookworm. Chen’s closest friend and neighbour. Extremely violent.

 

Kyungsoo gave him a shrug back. He continued reading his book, without giving Baekhyun another glance. He is not supporting Chen with these fights and arguments. Kyungsoo is very much aware that it will affect his grade in character; he could have been removed from the valedictorian slot or worse, could get him kicked out of the school. He is also conscious about Chen’s goal and state in life. It would be a big problem if any of those three were to happen.

 

“Ah, Blood!” Xiumin shouted.

 

Out of nowhere, a black-haired and angelic guy appeared. “I’m here.” He has this kit with him, by the way. Xiumin screamed at the top of his lungs. How could his sunbaenim appear all of a sudden?

Name: Zhang Yixing a.k.a Lay

Height: (Lay: I’m just average.)

Description: A complete weirdo. Xiumin’s friend. A senior. Basketball Team’s Captain and guitarist of the band, The Miracles.

“W-W-W-What the , hyung? Where’d you come from?!” He pointed at Lay. Lay took a bandage at placed it on Xiumin’s scratch at his forehead. He smiled at the younger, “I was passing by to send some reports to the office. Are you not happy to see me?”

 

Quickly, Xiumin bolted up. “You, head! I’ll make you pay!” He yelled at Chen. He ignored his senior who was frozen on his spot because for the thousandth time he spoke with a clean thin air. How can someone two years younger than me treat his senior like this? He thought.

 

Chen blew his fingers, not giving him a glance. “That was just a small scratch, you chicken. Never thought you’re that weak.” Soon enough, a book landed on his face, a Physics book. Yeah, it occupied his whole face. It’s all red now. “Oh, someone’s blushing!” Xiumin teased. He released an evil laugh.

 

Chen was fuming in anger because—DAMN!—that was a Physics book for Pete’s sake! He was about to tackle Xiumin with full strength when two large hands grabbed him and placed him on its shoulders. “AHHH~ put me down!” He kicked and kicked but it’s no use. The security arrived.

 

Even Xiumin was in the same state. “Ah!” He shouted.

 

“Both of you, to the principal’s office now!” The president shook his head.

Name: Kim Joonmyeon a.k.a. Suho

Height: (Suho: I think 170 something. Kekekeke)

Description: Nice guy. President of the student council. Close to both Xiumin and Chen but not in favour of any of the two.

He face palmed himself at the chaos that his fellow students AND classmates had done. His name is Kim Joonmyeon a.k.a Suho. He’s been classmates of this two ever since their first year in high school. Now, it’s their Last year in high school. A graduating batch. With their worst violent students running as salutatorian and valedictorian. Suho couldn’t help but cry mentally.

 

“No! Just. Put. Me. And. Let Me. Beat the HELL OUT OF. Him.” Chen grumbled. He kept on kicking and kicking. It’s no use, after all. Xiumin was doing the exact same thing. Their weight was light and they can easily be thrown away to another island with one blow. And to make it clear, the security guards have incredible biceps, triceps and who knows, abs.

 

Someone opened the door, harshly. He was panting. Probably because he run all the way here. Oh, wait. It’s the tardiest person in school. “Sorry...I’m...late.” He managed to say in between his short breaths. Kim Joonmyeon wants to faint. We’re the worst batch in all of the human history. He face palmed. The tardy student looked up and saw what’s happening. His face plastered a devilish smirk. He has a greyish hair.

 Name: Kim Jongin a.k.a. Kai

Height: (Kai: Oh. I’m tall. /smirks/)

Description: Bad(in his language, in Chen’s language.). Athletic. Average in studies. Innocent(believe it or not). Cutie. Chen’s friend.

 

“Looks like we won’t be having another class, huh?” He ruffled his own hair. The other students were looking at him as if he’s an alien. Kai, on the other hand, noticed this. He glanced up on the card board just above the door frame. “Oh...sorry wrong classroom!” He stormed out of the classroom, silencing everyone. But he was right.

 

Almost all the equipment in the lab was broken. Even the other students’ projects were ruined. These two didn’t care anyway. The only thing that they give a about is how they will find a way to ruin each other’s day.

 

They were carried to the principal’s office the hard way.

 

~Principal’s Office~

 

“So...” Xiumin started. He was feeling uncomfortable because of the heavy atmosphere inside this office. He wanted to get out to badly because he has a bad feeling about this. But instead, Mr. Wu, the principal gave him a death glare. His hands were calmly, but deadly placed on his desk. There was this scary aura inside the room. These aliens are always sent to his office in, like, every week. There’s no week that he escaped from these two. He’s, actually, tired of lecturing them because they never listen.  He’s only wasting his saliva for nothing. They were given chances and at this moment, it’s enough.

 

“Tell me again. Why were you two so angry at each other so much?” He started again.

 

They glared at each other before looking away. Chen couldn’t explain it. He just did dislike Xiumin in some way but he didn’t really get an answer why like, the real reason why. Xiumin, despite the fact that it’s hard to explain, he doesn’t really want to explain anything because it would be awkward, really awkward. It’s embarrassing. AND...it’s better off a secret. He smirked.

 

 

Mr. Wu sighed. These two are so impossible. “Fine. You may go.”

 

Their faces brighten, excited to leave this hellish offi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter