Savior

My Angel of Death

A/N: All of the charcters that are mentioned in this fanfic is not mine..please don't scold me.. huhuhu


 

When I first saw him on the streets running away from the cops there was this some voice that told me to save him, at first I was hesitant but moments later I found myself dragging him behind my back causing Mino and Taehyun to look at me in-shook. I just glared at them and send a telepathic message to shut their mouths and keep quite especially Mino who can't stop smirking while drawing circles on Taehyun's back making Taehyun turn his back at him and send a very disturbing glare."Gosh why can't this two just get on with each other and stop this disgustingly cute I have a crush on my best friend love-story?" I said to myself. Since I was about to puke rainbows from the sight of Mino giggling like a maniac and Taehyun acting like a hard to get high school girl, I diverted my attention to the stunned guy behind me with raven black hair, brown almond eyes, red plump lips with fair complexion.

"Hey the're gone, you can go now" I called him while using the same cold tone that I always use to other people except appa, Mino and Taehyun. 

"tssss" I heard Mino and with that I knew that their attention was also in the stranger.

I can't help but feel mesmerized at how handsome he is as he slowly emerge out of the dark corner to the little ray of sunshine from a broken roof. He then scanned the place to make sure it was safe

"Get lost now before that comes back and bring more of his friends with him, we don't want to mix-up with your crap" I sternly ordered causing him to jerk.

But to be honest I really didn't want him to leave, and my brain keeps telling me hold him but since I'm Kim Jinwoo the "Grim Ripper" I need to keep my priorities straight and myself as well. 

"Now that was cheesy" I heard Mino said taking me away from my own bubble of dreams after the handsome stranger ran away.

"What cheesy?" I asked as if I don't know what he was talking about

"You know..you..him geez the only thing you need is just a back-up music from a disney princess movie or maybe from the lion king.. That song was nice..right Taehyunnie..??"

Taehyun didn't even spare him a look

"Yah!!!! What disney princess, what lion king????!!!" I exclaimed while slapping the back of his head over and over again.

"Taehyunnie!!! Jinwoo hyung is going to kill me!!!! Mino jokingly replied while looking at Taehyun

"SILENCE!!!" Taehyun said while looking at us with a poker-face..

And everything went quite...

A week later I found myself strolling down the streets of the south part of the town with my Mercedes. I really have no idea what brought me there and what would I even do. That place is only for the cheap cowards who wants to act tough and pick on people who are weaker than they are. As I was peacefully driving I saw a familiar hideous sight of Lee Soo Man's kids walking down the streets. I was not even shock when I saw them there, after all Lee Soo Man and his tentacles prefer this kind of place since they can act as the tough guys here and since appa doesn't even care about this place at all. Why would appa stoop low to this kind of level when his already at the top and is respected and feared by everyone. Back to Lee Soo Man's kids they suddenly stopped walking from the looks of it they were into something or to be exact to someone. I drove slowly to there direction and stop at the opposite side of the street. At first I didn' t recognize the person they were starting to push around but the moment the I saw a glimpse of his face when they started to beat him I couldn't stop the rage that was eating me and I soon found myself brawling with Lee Soo Man's kids. With broken bones, black eyes and deep wounds they all went back to their daddy's limping, they should actually be thankful that the're alive. I'm actually not that kind of person who likes to give mercy and I always want the crime scene to be very bloody unlike Taehyun who wants it clean and dry but since my top priority is to save this curling man in-front of me I will let them slip this time, there will be a chance to toy with them sooner or later. I slowly bent down to him to examine the bruises in his face and by just looking at him, I can really his consciousness was slowly drifting away from his body, but before he was consumed into nothingness I heard him say something that made my heart skip a beat.


"It's you again...Angel"


 


A/N: Finally finished with part 1 of our International Lost Kid P.O.V... I know it's very short and I'm really sorry please forgive me, I was so busy with school.. I'll try my best to make a longer chapter next time, sorry huhuhuhuh :''''( .... The next chapter will be a mixture of Seungyoon and Jinwoo P.O.V... maybe.. I still don't know.. Again thank you to those people who took the time to read this fanfic of mine. Sorry in advance to all the wrong grammars and spelling that you have  encountered and please do leave a comment if you can.. It really makes me happy <3