Angel

My Angel of Death

"Damn that woman why does she need to scream like the that she is, and how does that stupid cop run as fast as an ostrich?!" I said so to my self as I was running to get loose from the cop that was trying to capture me.

Then suddenly as I was about to lose my consciousness from all the running that I made, I suddenly felt someone grab me by the collar and hid me in the dark corner of a somewhat rundown apartment. I heard a voice command me to shush and a grin from another person when the cop who was chasing me was almost near. From the shadows I can really conclude that their wasn't only one or two person that was with me but three people.

"His gone now" I heard the shortest guy in the group say

"It's safe now no need to worry" added by another guy which had deep voice

"Get lost now before that comes back and bring more of his friends with him" I was really hesitant to go out so I just slowly move from my place and saw a little glimpse of the guy who was ordering me to get my moving, after that I felt my jaw drop.

"Get lost now we don't want to mix-up with your crap" order the angel in-front of me

I flinched as I snapped back to reality and came out slowly from my hiding place and carefully scanned the it. As soon as I laid my eyes to where the bright light was shining, I came face to face with the most beautiful creature in the world. With milky white flawless skinand big doe eyes full of nothing but grim. I was stunned and was left agape for seconds until a voice from another man snapped me back to reality and that's the time I realize that I was standing in-front of them looking like a shocked goldfish with my jaw dropping below sea level and eyes as big as saucers.

"Thank you" I mumbled softly, bowed to them and scurried away like a lizard who's tail got chopped off.

I ran straight to what I call my home on the south side of the town. It's known as a place for the paupers, cheap gangsters, and homeless guys like me who have considered one of it's filthy corners as a home. It's not really a cozy house some people might not even consider it as an appropriate place to even sit but for me it's already fine as long as I have a shelter and a place to stay when I'm not in the streets to steal.

Its been a week since the last time I went to the streets, but I really don't want to comeback because I was still kinda nervous with what happened last week. Never did that incident happened to me before cause my plans were always well laid in the grill before I serve them but no, that screamed like mother earth was going to be destroyed. I can't blame her though she was being robbed' but at least she could have screamed a little later so I can have a little head start before the little running fest with me and cop as the participants starts and hell that stupid cop has the same ability as Flash he almost caught my dear life good thing an angel grabbed me by the collar and save my hopeless . I really don't have any choice but to go back to those streets cause if I don't steal I don't eat and if I don't i'll die in starvation in this ratched place and I don't really like that to happen. As I start to walk down the streets to go to the upper part of the town were the rich people lingers I saw familiar faces I dreaded the most slowly approach me with grinning faces. 

"Ah.. Our handsome Seungyoon-ah where are you going? We missed you" the tallest guy said whom I have known as Kris.

"Yeah we were so busy we don't even have the time to visit you" a shorter guy they called DO added while grinning.

"Now where's our share for this week?" another guy said it. I felt nervous at that one question, its actually the one question I dreaded the most.

"I don't have any" I mumbled with my head facing the ground

"What do you mean you don't have any?" the tall blond guy in the back asked with a pissed tone

"I-I was just about to go d-down town to steal" a replied trembling

"Kris hyung does that mean he can't give any thing to us" another guy asked 

"Yes Lay" the tallest guy answered now pissed as well 

"Suho-ah what shall we do now with our dear Seungyoon?" Kris asked looking back at Suho who was leaning his back on the cold wall. 

"He said he doesn't have any" he added

"Seungyoon-ah you know we don't buy that kind of excuse" Suho addressed calmly

"B-but I don't really have any" I replied nervously and was struggling to find the words to explain everything to them.

"Aw that's bad Seungyoon-ah you know we don't really care with what ever reason your about to give us, it will still end all in the same way" Suho said

"Tao, Kai, Chanyeol you can play with Seungyoon today" I heard Suho commanded them 

Then I felt somebody kick my stomach then my face after that my legs. I fell on the ground as I felt my legs go numb, the kicking and punching continued and I felt my spit taste like blood. This always happen to me for two months now and their always the culprit behind it when I don't have money to give them. I would always wake-up hours later with dried blood and bruises. I was about to go unconscious when seconds later I felt the beating stop with my blurry vision and I was not really sure if it was Tao or Kai who fell but what I was sure is that one of them fell when another guy punched him straight in the face. Seconds later they were all gone and I was left there on the streets curled up like a ball together with a stranger. As the pain started to eat my consciousness away, the guy bent slowly down to me and I swear it was not a human who saved me but an....


ANGEL...


A/N: I know should never start on writing a new fanfic when I still have another fanfic that needs updating but I just can't help it. The ideas just stars to flood my brain and I really need to write it before it turns into dust.. I'm really sorry