Pictures

My Angel of Death

 

I woke up later on a luxurious room with every single thing in it shouted rich. I tried to move to sit down but I failed on an instant and went crashing back to bed, then I heard foot steps coming closer to my room.

"So your awake " a familiar voice said as a man slowly open the door.

"Here eat" the guy said coldly as he slowly handed me a hot bowl of soup.

I froze as I stared at him..

"Geez how can someone be so pretty and strong at the same time" I said to myself

"Hey don't worry it doesn't have poison" he said as he urge me to eat again

"Thankyou for saving me again" he just smirk and went out of the room, moments later he came back with a glass of water.

"So what does Soo Man and his kids has to do with you?" he asked after handing me the glass of water

"Soo Man?" I answered confusingly

"Yeah Lee Soo Man, you don't know him?" he asked me again with amusement in his tone

"No" I simply answered

"Oh, how about Yang Hyun Suk?" he asked again, these time the answer is different

"Yeah I've heard it once from a man who was running away last weak" I answered still confuse

"What did he said?" he continued to interrogate me while flashing a dangerous grin.

"He said he will never go around asking on Yang Hyun Suk's men"

"Good" he answered confidently

"Are you new here." he continued

"Yeah"

"For how long?"

"Two months"

"Oh no wonder you don't even know Yang Hyun Suk and Lee Soo Man" he answered while nodding his head

He was about to say something again when his phone rang. It was really hard for me to suppress my laughter when I realize that his ring-tone was Pororo's theme song

"Oh ... You didn't hear my ring tone ok.. and don't tell anybody about it" he said panicking while a flash of bright red filling his face.

"Appa, did you missed me?" he answered the phone while turning his back at me.

"Jinwoo-ah come to my office I have a job for you"

"Really appa?! Wait for me then" he then stuff his phone on his pocket.

"Hey I'm going out, I might not comeback until midnight, so if your hungry soup is on the table, you can also cook if you like the fridge is all yours" he said facing me again using the cold tone he used the first time we met.

"But I'm fine already" I exclaimed loudly

"No please stay your still to weak" he replied less colder than before

"B-but" I was cut off instantly

"Please, I insist and I wouldn't mind taking care of you anyway" he said warmly and sweetly smiled.

"Hey I um.." he just hummed as a respond to my actions

"What's your name?" I asked

"Oh yeah it's quite rude I haven't introduce myself yet" he said and I can already see the sudden change in his attitude

"It's Jinwoo" he added

"And yours would be?"

"Seungyoon, Kang Seungyoon" he smiled and went out of the room.

After I finished my soup I went to back to sleep again as I felt my eyelids become heavier. The moment I woke up, the room was already dark and I tried to push myself to stand. I went out of the room limping and tried looked for the switch to turn the lights on, the moment the lights illuminated the room I felt my jaw drop again and I can't stop myself to feel amaze on what I was seeing. Everything was sophisticated and sleek, from the white walls to the gray couch and black carpet and to the crystal clear glass walls where you can see the great view of the city below. I went to the kitchen to look for the soup Jinwoo said earlier. I found it on the table inside a plastic ware with a stickynote placed above it which said " Just heat it microwaves over there". When I finished my soup I went back to the living room and sat there to wait for him even if I knew he wouldn't be back until midnight. I scanned the room and there I saw a picture neatly framed. It was Jinwoo with two other man that I saw the week before with him and another older man. The three of them were smiling except for the guy with 5/5 hair who looked more like grinning. The look close together but they don't seem to be brothers since they don't look alike each other. Beside the picture was another one which was also neatly framed as the other. In the picture was maybe I would guess a young Jinwoo sitting on the lap of a tanned man who looked exactly like him, he looked really happy since his smile was almost reaching his ears, he was also holding a big dolphin plushie on his right while holding a strawberry flavored icecream on his left. I can't help but feel bothered as I look at the picture, what exactly happen to this guy that made him hide the fact that he is caring and kind? And why does he keep it in him?


A/N: I know I on writing this chapter but I promise to make it back to those people who read this fanfic. The next chapter will about our International Lost Childs P.O.V. and please do tell me if I missed some wrong spellings or wrong grammar because that will really be a big help for me and btw english is not my first language.. :D and aff is being a to me and I don't know why :'(