War on Hormone: Jungkook (2/3)

Dark & Wild

So this story keeps on getting longer and longer and I keep drifting off from the actual request (sorry anon) but I hope you enjoy this part anyway. And YES this now has 3 parts and hopefully it stays that way. Hopefully.
Sorry this took so long guys I hope to increase my return time with requests >w<

--

 

Yoongi and Namjoon looked at each other and started to laugh.

 

“What’s so funny?” Hoseok slid into the booth, a very full tray of food in his hands. Hyejeong just shrugged, “I dunno they’re being idiots but when aren’t they am I right?”

 

Hyejeong shrugged and leaned back, “all I did was tell them about this guy in my class, ah, Jungkook, and then they started laughing like maniacs.” She reached over and threw a couple of french fries at the two. They were laughing so hard that they barely noticed.

 

A stupid smile spread across Hoseok’s face and he held back some laughter. “I see.”

 

“They’re a bunch of idiots really. At least-” Her phone sounded. She grabbed her phone from the table and opened up the text message.

 

“What the hell?” She shook her head and showed it to the two who were just calming down from their laughing fit.

 

“From: Jungkook

 

If it’s you, I’m ok

Oh, I can’t hold back every day

Your front is the best, your back is the best

From your head to your toes, you’re the best”

 

The three males at the table filled the room with their laughter. “What is that?” Yoongi managed to cough out between laughs.

 

“I swear I’m surrounded by idiots.” She tossed her phone onto the table and chewed the straw of her drink.

 

 

“Well then, she does have hot friends,” Taehyung said, elbowing Jimin playfully.

 

“You’re such an idiot.” Jimin’s punched his friend.

 

"Hey how would you know? Do you know her?" Jungkook stopped and turned to them.

 

"Well actually I do- oof"

 

"He’s just pulling your leg bruh," Jimin shot a look. "Give me your phone." Skeptical looks.

 

"Here," the device was immediately sandwiched between the hands of the two. They spoke in hushed tones, occasionally laughing.

 

Jungkook circled around the two attempting to get a look at what they were doing.

 

"No peeks," Taehyung moved to block his friend, a smile evident on his face.

 

"Here you go." After what seemed like an eternity to the owner of the device, it was finally returned. Although he felt unsettled by the looks on his friend’s face. The people in question continued walking towards the dorms, laughing over something that Jungkook didn’t understand, or rather something he would understand later on.

 

 

Bzzt.

 

The group of guys looked at the phone on the table in anticipation, already holding in their laughter.

 

Hyejeong looked at them as if they had grown second heads and picked it up staring at the new text to come up. This would be the third one from this guy. She never figured that he was this weird.

 

"From: Jungkook

 

Yes I’m a bad boy so I like bad girl

Come here baby, we’re gonna hit it off”

 

"Seriously what the hell?"

 

Hoseok managed to sneak a peak at the screen and busted out in laughter.

 

"I swear, this kid is out of his mind."

 

 

"You ." Jungkook.

 

"It was just a joke!" Jimin, laughing.

 

"Can we not right now, I’m trying to study." Seokjin, dodging Taehyung.

 

Jungkook’s face was an array of pinks and reds, as he yelled at the two.

 

"Hey I just bought these overpriced useless things called books that I would like to eventually sell back…" Jimin placed them down on the desk and smiled, "besides she’s probably laughing her off or something, calm down."

 

In the corner of his eye he could see Taehyung grabbing his cell phone from it’s spot on the floor.

 

"Hey!" A kick.

 

"Hey!" A frown.

 

"You’re such an idiot, Hyejeong is Hoseok’s friend."

 

 

Yoongi and Namjoon were scribbling words on a napkin discussing amongst themselves as

 

"This kid, he’s probably playing with you,” Hoseok said, calming down from his previous jovial state.

 

“Whatever,” a slight laugh, “I got some classes to go to, maybe we’ll hang out later. I’ll see you at the party right?”

“As if we could ever turn down an opportunity to party.” Hyejeong smiled and gathered her things, leaving.

 

“I got it!” Namjoon slammed the napkin down in front of his friend smiling proudly. An eyebrow raise.

 

“In light of our lovely friend’s “romantic” words.”

“Jimin and Taehyung’s lovely words actually,” Yoongi corrected.

 

“Right that, but it’s good is it not?” Hoseok scanned over the rather messy notes on the napkin, slowly nodding his head. “It’s good, but do you think she’ll like it?”

 

“I’m positive honestly”

 

“Okay then, let’s tell the others.”