Hold On

Soul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

just a short update :)

 

 

 

Chearin’s POV

Today is the schedule for our P.E. Yehey! Finally a subject that needs my ability! I am here at the bench we just finished stretching and unfortunately my section and TOP’s are going to use the covered court at the same time so, that is also one of the things that I hate about it but I know he wont be a bother.

 

“okay class, our activity for today needs some paring, so I will let you choose your partner, NOW! Move! Lets go!”

                                                                                       

I stood up from my seat, This activity will be fun! I can be partner with my Girlfriee. . . oh yeah! She’s not mine anymore.

 

I looked at her and she pulled Jiyong with a wide grin in her face, it kind of but, I guess she already has a partner, I have no choice but to find mine then I felt someone jumped in my back and hugging my neck.

 

“I-I -t bre-brett chk!”

 

“oh sorry che” then she let go of my neck and faced me  “can you be my partner? I hope its okay” She said with a pleading eye. I mean I don’t have a partner so, why not right?

 

“yeah! Its fine Shinhye, but make sure we are going to win on what ever we will do” I said and gestured the fighting sign

 

“yes! Ma’am!” then she faked a salute, we both giggle at our silliness, we really are better being friends than being lovers, we laugh a lot now.

 

Dara’s POV

 

I want to pull Chearin to be my partner but I know it will just be awkward, I mean we just broke up and I know Minzy will be Yoona’s partner so its Jiyong who’s left, I wasted no time and looked for him, as soon as I saw him I pulled him immediately and give him my best smile.

“Be my partner, pretty please” I said jokingly

 

“aissh! You know you don’t need to plea, of course I will be your partner, but what a bout Her?” she said then pointing on Chearin who seems to be looking for her partner. Is she looking for me? Are we thinking the same thing awhile ago? I hope so.

 

But as I was watching her from a far I saw Shinhye jumped at her from behind, I don’t know but since the day that me and Che got separated she and Shinhye became closer, is she trying to get her back? Oh! Now they are laughing! Great! Just GREAT! Okay Che I’m freaking JEALOUS here! I want to throw a ball at them. Then I felt my body forced to turn, the next thing I knew I am now facing Jiyong and he held both my shoulder I can also see in his eyes that he is worried.

 

“hey, if the view hurts your eyes, just turn around don’t hurt your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter