CLs Past

Soul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chearin is always cold since she was just a little kid, she doesn’t care about anything els besides her family, she loves them so much more than her life

 

 

One day chearin met a little girl the daughter of her parents business partner. She was amazed of the beauty that she saw in front of her she can’t help but to stood there like a statue but her facial expression didn’t change she still looked cold its like you cant point out what she’s thinking. After that day she cant stop day dreaming about the beauty she saw. That’s the day when the little CL experienced her first love that only her brother Minho knew. . . .

 

 

The moment Chearin was sure about her feelings she begun to make some moves with the help of her older brother, she wrote a letter and some chocolates or flowers where attached, but she didn’t told that person who she was because she’s shy enough to admit it and the bad news is they are both girls so she kept her identity and used her nickname ‘SKY’.

 

After school             Chearin was about to drop the letter in the mailbox of the little girl personally and this time she also want to give a bracelet its attached to it. In her school she was holding the letter while waiting for the car and her driver. When her driver arrived they get into the car and Chearin instructed him where to go because she has to give something, the driver followed her little boss. The driver was having a fight with his wife in the phone while driving, he saw a flash in front of them, he was about to escape the car from crushing but it was too late that made their car flew.

 

They both are in critical state that led Chearin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter