April (Torso.)

I love you.

Kyuhyun is changing in Ryeowook's tiny dorm bathroom and doesn't realize the door is unlocked until it's too late. He hears the door open, Ryeowook's surprised "oh," and something breaks inside him, shatters everywhere. He balls up his shirt in one fist, clenching it so tightly he thinks his veins might burst, but he can't cry can't cry cannot cry he's not going to cry.

Kyuhyun lets out a deep, shuddering exhale when he feels Ryeowook draw closer, then gently trace a finger down one of the longest scars that curves across his abdomen.

"I'm a marked man," he jokes hoarsely, but he's kind of crying by then.

"You're beautiful," Ryeowook whispers. "Don't cry, you're beautiful."

Kyuhyun shakes his head, so Ryeowook tries his best to convince Kyuhyun without words, kissing him gently and steadily making his way down his neck, collarbones, chest, and lower still until he's brushing his lips over the scar he'd traced, and another just below his navel, and another. There are a lot of scars and Ryeowook is careful not to overlook a single one, and Kyuhyun in a sharp breath when Ryeowook finally reaches the wound on his hip that is half-concealed by the waistband of his boxers. He looks up, wordlessly asking for permission. Kyuhyun nods.

Ryeowook tugs the boxers just low enough for him to expose the rest of the scar, and kisses it like he did the others, but lingering just a bit longer. He straightens, his entire body thrumming with something indescribable as Kyuhyun pulls him close so that they're chest to chest, and kisses him again, fiercely.

"Beautiful," Ryeowook murmurs again, just for Kyuhyun.


word count: 276