December (Kyuhyun.)

I love you.

Kyuhyun has always held the firm belief that nothing is ever meant to be easy—still holds it to this day—but it’s been a year since he met the exception to his rule, and it’s been the easiest year he’s ever had.

It’s on a day when it’s too cold to do anything but wrap themselves up in all the blankets they have and do whatever for hours—cuddle, kiss, sleep.

At some point in the late afternoon, Ryeowook is bleary-eyed and barely awake, his hair is a disaster and then some, and Kyuhyun thinks he looks absolutely perfect.

“Move in with me.”

He says it in a voice so low that it seems to reverberate in all of the infinitesimal spaces they have between them; the gaps between Kyuhyun’s fingers and between Ryeowook’s crinkled eyes, the distance between each of their noses and chests and feet and every part of each other they’ve grown to adore. The scars and fissures in Kyuhyun that Ryeowook has so lovingly cared for until Kyuhyun finally saw them as a part of himself, as much as Ryeowook is; Ryeowook, who smiles brighter than the sun as he kisses Kyuhyun with fervor and whispers three words that taste like sunlight.

“I love you.”


a/n: well that's it! thank you all for the reads, subs, and comments, and i really hope you enjoyed this! ^ ^ the next and last chapter is the one-shot version of this fic, because i do think it gives a different effect when all of the prompts are strung together in one piece ^ ^ cheers.

word count: 207