Chapter 9

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V

 

Two days already passed. Once a time, I would dreamt about a guy who gave me a lot of favorite flowers, pink carnations. I can't see his face. It was blurry. 

"Have you heard about the director of Triumph Air's company want to come here today?" Sulli who was busy at my work's room asked us. I'm shocked. 

"Yes. I have heard about it too." Support Krystal.

"Who want to come here?" I asked them quickly. Please don't be L.Joe. Please I'm begging.

"Aik? You are the one who have a deal with them right?" Asked Victoria curious. 

"I'm just asking." I answered them shortly. 

"Why do you seems like you are uncomfortable?" Asked Ricky. Then he smirked at me. 

I didn't reply his words. "I can't wait to meet the director. I want to see his successful face." 

Director? Oh. I forgot about Sulli was talking about the director of Triumph Air's company. Not the CEO aka the son of the director. I felt a bit relieved. 

"If he has a son, I want to tackle his son." Krystal said. 

"You guys can just dream about that. If you guys want to tackle his son, sure this hyung here will get his son first. Just see later if you guys don't believe me." Ricky interrupted. 

"Ish. You're so disturber. I want to be the daughter in law of the director!" Blabbered Krystal.

"You want him Krystal? I give you free of charge." If Krystal really wanted to replace my place, I would be more grateful then. 

"Haaaa. This is sure because of his son is not handsome right? I don't want." Krystal said while doing her silly face. 

We laughed. "No comment. Look at by yourself then." I was so lazy to story to them more detail. L.Joe is not handsome? Huh. The blind peoples also will not agree if someone says L.Joe is not handsome. 

"I don't even care if he is handsome or not. Promise that he has a money. My life will be more complete." Sulli commented. 

Krystal pick up the work papers and smacked Sulli's shoulder. "Well you are!" 

I just shook my head. Well, this is my best ever friends. So annoying. So loves to make noise at my work room. I sighed. I still love them though. 

~~

I remained silent at the one corner. Him? Why L.Joe? They said the director will be coming here? I showed my calm f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter