Chapter 30

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V

 

If not because Hyun and I were send to the SsangYong Group company to represent our company there, I would never agreed to go together with Hyun alone. It's crazy right if I wanted to have a lunch with Hyun alone? If L.Joe knew about this, I would be dead immediately.

The clock ticked on 1 P.M. And our meeting was all over. It was lunch time already. So, I was agree to have a lunch with Hyun before going back to Raffi Holdings. We entered the restaurant near to the SsangYong Group company. This was so awkward. I didn't know at all how to start the conversation. Hyun also shutted his mouth. I felt more uncomfortable. Maybe because I didn't see Hyun such a long time or because my status was already changed.

"I'm still not saying my congratulations yet. I hope that this is still not too late to say congratulations to you, Chanhee." Hyun said, breaking the silence between both of us while staring deeply into my eyes.

"Thanks." That was all I could reply to him. "Oh! You want to tell me something right?" I asked. I just remembered that Hyun wanted to tell me something before we went to the SsangYong Group company. He sounded so serious while talked about it.

"Forget it. It's useless if I tell you. You belongs to someone else." What? What is he talking about? What to do with me? All that questions were lingering in my mind.

"What to do with me?" I asked him, curious. I grabbed the fork and prick the shrimp on the plate, ate it.

"All that kind of things were past already. Don't you see that I'm in love with you all this while, Chanhee ah?" Hyun said. At first, all of his confessed just now were not absorbed in my mind yet. But, after I registered the words one by one, I felt like I wanted to choke the shrimp in my mouth. Seriously, it was shock me! I was too shock now.

I acted laugh in front of him only because I wanted to hide the shockness in me. "This is a joke from America? It's not funny. Don't kidding me like this, Hyun ah."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter