Chapter 13

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V

 

When I parked my car in the garage of my house with Ricky, I saw black shiny BMW car stopped in front of my house. Who is that? Ricky? I said in my mind. I knew he wanted to buy a new car. But I thought he just wanted to buy a reasonable car? Not this BMW? That car is so expensive! He is so rich actually huh!

The door at the front opened. After that, I saw the guy with black sunglasses stepped out from the car and came towards me. Oh, he is L.Joe! What do he wants? I thought. As I just wanted to ask L.Joe, I felt my hand was grab by him.

"Yah!" I said while pulled my hand from his grip.

"Get in!" L.Joe said and pushed me to the stomach of the car. After that, he drove the car and leave my house.

"Where do you want to bring me?" I asked. You are not my husband yet okay? Loves to treat me like I am his wife now! I am nagging in my mind.

He just remained silent without answer my question. I felt annoyed. "Yah! I asked you! Where do you want to bring me?" I raised up my voice a bit towards him. 

"Can you just shut up? Just follow me." L.Joe finally answered. 

"Just answer me!" 

"I want to bring you to my house. Meet appa and omma. We have a dinner there too." 

"WHATTTT?" My voice immediately raised up. Did he really say he wanted to bring me to meet his appa and omma? I have to ask him for a sure. Maybe I heard it wrong. 

"I said we will have a dinner at my house tonight, deaf!" L.Joe raised up his voice to me this time. I saw his face already annoyed. 

I shocked. What? How did I didn't ever know about this? This pabo L.Joe always make his own decision without asking the person first! I hate that okay! 

"Why you didn't tell me earlier?" I asked him mad. 

"Because it is already in History that you are a deaf person. I already called you for a million times, but it always in voicemail." L.Joe glanced for a 2 seconds at me. "I give you warning. Don't you ever try to run away from me. If not, you won't get to sit properly after this!" L.Joe treathen me. Based on my experiment about his behaviour, one of Lee Byunghun's hobbies is threaten peoples. Yea. He loves that.

I didn't reply his words. Instead, I checked on my handphone. Yea. It was true that L.Joe had call me million times before this. Aigoo Chanhee ah. Why you didn't hear this phone were ringing? Aish! 

I sighed. "Okay, I'm wrong. I'm sorry." I said. I saw L.Joe's smirked in victory. Huh. Then I remembered something. I looked at my clothes that I was wearing. "Yah L.Joe ah. Why you pushed me in your car without telling me first where we want to go? I wanted to change my clothes before going to your house!" 

I'm not satiesfied with my appearance today. So clumsy! It is not matter at the image of this clothes, but I already wear this clothes for one day! I don't know how many litres of my sweats already went out of my body today. Seems like I have to spray one bottle of perfume at my body. Futhermore, why we wants to go there quickly? He said earlier that we just want to have a dinner with his parents only. I thought. I looked at my watch on my wrist. And it showed 6 P.M.

Just I wanted to cool down because of the angerness I felt earlier towards him, I heard he said, "You don't have to wear pretty clothes. Because you're not pretty at all." My angerness immediately raised up again. Then, I remembered something again. Oh my God. My car...!!

I panicked. "I didn't have the time to lock my car earlier. I'm worry if that car will be missing." I said worriedly to him. Actually, it's not my car. It is Jonghwan hyung's car! Jonghwan hyung have a course at overseas. So he asked me to take care of his car while he in outstation. 

"It's just a car. If that car is missing, I will take the responsible. I will buy you ten cars more later." L.Joe answered me with his arrogant's voice. I made a face at him. So arrogant this guy! I already felt frustrated with this guy beside me. I don't like arrogant people at all. I know he is rich... But, rich people is like this? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter