Chapter 77

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

"Byungie, do you know what I really love to do since I became your wife?" Chanhee asked his husband after he heard L.Joe stepped in to their room and approached him who was standing at the veranda while watching the nice view of the night day from their room. 

"What is it, jagiyy?" L.Joe asked. After that, he hugged his wife's waist tightly from behind. Both of them were looking out of their room and looked upwards on the sky which was decorating by a shining stars. 

"You really want to know?" Chanhee asked before he turned his body to the back and facing his husband who was smiling sweetly and looked deep into his eyes. "What I really love to do since I became your wife..."

"Wait up! I didn't lock the door yet." L.Joe let out his naughty voice and gave Chanhee his sly smirk. Immediately, Chanhee slapped his husband's arm softly and it made L.Joe burst out laughing. 

"It's not that thing!" Chanhee answered and pouted softly. 

"Then?" L.Joe asked with his laughter they could hear.

"Lee Chanhee really loves to hug Lee Byunghun like this." Chanhee instantly hugged his husband's tough body tightly and for a long time. "When I hug you, I feel really calm. I feel safe. And, what I really love is, I could hear your unsteady heartbeat everytime you come near me." Once Chanhee had finished his words, he instantly looked upwards towards his husband.

L.Joe smiled. His wife still had an opportunity to . "How can my heart could be steady if everytime I look at you... I feel like I'm just in love with you. No matter what you do in front of or behind me, I'll always find it sweet and cute and I am happy with what I am feeling. Thankyou to you as you replied my love... I love you so much, Lee Chanhee..."

"Thanks to you too, hubby. I want you to know that, no matter what happens towards the three of us in the future, I'll always love you till my last breath. I love you so much too, Lee Byunghun.." Chanhee smiled and instantly grabbed his husband's neck towards his face and kissed him after he got a return smile as an answer to his confession. L.Joe smiled in the kiss and replied back while his right hand was roaming around Chanhee's body and instantly stopped right on Chanhee's bump and slowly rubbed it while the other hand was resting on Chanhee's shoulder. L.Joe then Chanhee's bottom lips to ask for a permission to make an entrance into his wife's cavern. Chanhee felt a little bit ticklish by that from his husband and that was making Chanhee moaned in pleasure and unconciously opened his mouth. L.Joe took that opportunity to insert his naughty tounge and instantly roamed around his wife's hot cavern. Chanhee could not help himself but to moan loudly with the pleasure he got from his husband. Indeed, his husband was really an awesome guy and good in a y and hot moment! 

Chanhee was leaving breathless for a while the moment after L.Joe broke their hot kiss. He was slowly gathering the air around him and breathed slowly. Suddenly, L.Joe said something that made him immediately widen his eyes. "Channie, please control your moan if you don't want me to throw you on the bed roughly and do it right away on you. I don't care if you're pregnant right now or not. It's your fault as you make me turn on." 

"Yah! You still have a time to think about it right now? I am seven months pregnant for God sake now, yeobo!" Chanhee raised his voice a little bit higher to act as if he was angry by that. Actually, he didn't mind about it. Well, of course they can't do it at the time right now as Chanhee already in his seven months of pregnant their first baby. The doctor said, if they can't control their lust, it will harm the baby. Who on earth wanted to lost their own child just because they can't control their lust for a while, right?

L.Joe burst into laughing when he saw his wife's mad face. "I'm just kidding. I know we can't do it until you've done labour our baby. Or else, we'll loss our precious property."

Chanhee smiled. "I thought you've forgot about it."

L.Joe pinched Chanhee's right cheek softly. "No, jagiyy. I won't. Let's go to sleep now, eo? You seem tired already." Chanhee smiled and nodded. "Let me help you." Chanhee hold L.Joe's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter