Chapter 87

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

Chanhee can't stop gripping his omma's hand. His first sight once he opened his eyes a few minutes ago was his omma. There was no happy moment in his life other than meeting his mom after a long time back again. "Omma, where are you going to sleep?" Chanhee asked after he knew the babies were doing okay. 

"Well, Byunghun asked us to sleep at your house." Chanhee started to feel uneasy with Mrs Lee's answer. His forehead became wrinkle.

"Ricky, can my parents sleep at yours tonight?" Ricky smiled when he heard it.

"Hyung, your parents are like mine. Of course I would be more than happy accepting your request." 

Chanhee smiled hearing the answer from his best friend's mouth. "Thankyou, Ricky. Omma, you don't have to sleep at Byunghun's house, okay? Because between us..." All of their faces became confused. Chanhee took a deep breath. "Because between us... It's ove-" Chanhee didn't get to finish as certain someone stood in front of the ward's door and interrupted.

"No. You're still my wife and forever will be my wife, Lee Chanhee." Byunghun's words were like a stone hit hard on his head. What other problem did he had to face on? He already felt discouraged holding a title of wife of this guy in front of him.

"I'm not interested with your joke." Chanhee's voice sounded firm. He didn't look at Byunghun at all ever since he stepped onto the room. And instead, he kept his eyes locked on his mother's calm face.

"Channie, I know I'm wrong. I hit you, I kicked you, I slapped you, I beat you up, I didn't treat you well. But, I didn't mean it at all.Once I looked at your face, my mind reminded me the scene. It made me getting mad and hit you to make me calm down. I know it's a ridiculous reason but.. just forget it all. Let's forget the past and move on?" Byunghun hung his head down low, remembering of the mistakes he did to his wife. 

"No, Byunghun. No! I don't want! Just let me go! I want my peaceful life with my family back! I want my omma back! I want my appa back! I want my hyungs back! I want my ing damn life back!!! Why can't you let me go? Is it because after I discharge from this ing hospital, you want to beat me up again? Or you even want to lay your dirty fingers on my twins? Don't you feel satisfy doing it? You even label me as a ! So why you don't wanna let go of this ing ?" Chanhee's voice started to raise up more and more. Mrs Lee who was beside him, holding Chanhee's hand and shaking her head signalling him to calm down. Ricky already stood up from the chair, wanting to leave the scene. "Ricky, don't go out. I want you to be my witness. Ricky and omma will be our separating witness, Mr Lee Byunghun. I want you and I'm begging you.. Please let me go. Divorce me now. Give me a chance to find my own happiness too. I don't want to be your wife anymore. I don't feel happy with you anymore. Please, I am begging.." Chanhee begged in his long tears.

Ricky could feel how heavy the pressure that his hyung felt by now. The doctor was true. Chanhee didn't wake up for almost a week after he delivered the twins not because of his pain but more to the pressure that he faced. His spirit has gone away. He really got hurt by Byunghun and this time, it was a really deep wound and didn't even know when it could be heal. 

Byunghun started to approach Chanhee. He stared deep into his wife's pale face. He really wanted to hug the figure in front of him tightly and didn't want to let him go but he needed to step on the reality. A reality that this time, his beloved wife could not accepted him in his life after what he have done before. But, Lee Byunghun didn't know the meaning of give up. He still tried his best and didn't want to lose Chanhee that easy. 

"Channie, please listen to me. I know I overdid it. I know I should let you explain the whole thing before I blame you. But in that time, I was so messed up. You know that I love you too much and I don't want to let go of you that's why I couldn't accept it when it suddenly happened to me. Channie, I couldn't continue my life if my wife is not here beside me. I really-really love you. I am very sorry, Channie. If you want me to kneel on the floor and ask for your forgiveness, I'm willing to do it. Channie, hit me. Beat me up. Just ask me to do anything, I'm ready. As long as you can forgive all my mistakes. I'm regretting it, Channie. Really really regretting it. Forgive me.." Byunghun started to kneel beside his wife's bed. Mrs Lee and Ricky were so impressed looking at Byunghun's honesty. Maybe Chanhee didn't know, but to them, Byunghun really felt sorry of what he have done just by looking at the way he took care of Chanhee when he was in unconcious. They even knew for this time, Byunghun didn't play with his words. Lee Byunghun really loved Lee Chanhee. Love with all of his heart.

"Chanhee, I don't mean to interrupt in your problem, but I want you to not doing sudden decision like this. You'll be regretting it eventually. Take a lesson from what happened to Byunghun. I don't want you to repeat the same." Mrs Lee let out her voice as she couldn't stand seeing his children fight.

Chanhee shook his head. "No omma, this is not because of anger. This is a problem about my heart and my feelings. How I could continue my life with someone who destroys my trust on him? I don't feel convince of myself to live with him. I can't accept him anymore, omma. Just why everybody can't understand me? Please, Ricky! Ask him to let me go! I want him to divorce me! Divorce me now!" Shouted Chanhee like a crazy people. Ricky who was beside him started to panic. He hugged Chanhee, trying to calm him while Mrs Lee already cried beside them and Byunghun fell down on the floor. His spirit has gone hearing Chanhee's shouting, wanting him to let go. He can't control his tears anymore and cried his heart out. 

"Chanhee hyung, calm down. Stop crying, please. Don't tire yourself. You were just having twins, hyung. You need to rest." Ricky coaxed softly. 

"Please, I don't want to be his wife anymore. Help me Ricky.. I don't want anything from him. I just want him to let me go." Asked Chanhee, starting to hold his head because of the dizziness. 

"Okay, hyung. I'll ask him to let you go. I promise. What you need to do now is, just relax and take a rest. Don't think anything. I want you to rest." Ricky already worried seeing Chanhee's unstable condition. He worried if his hyung will fall sick. 

"No, Ricky. I'll rest once I heard his divorce. I want now, Ricky. Not later!" 

Ricky felt guilty. He looked at Byunghun, sitting on the floor like a lost people. "Byunghun hyung, I think you should go out first. He's not in a good condition. Please.." Byunghun just nodded. He tried to lift himself up from the floor. Once his feet wanted to step out of the room, Chanhee suddenly became hysteria. 

"Ricky! Ask him to divorce me! I don't want him to go out from here! Do you understand that, Byunghun? Divorce me!" All of a sudden, Chanhee's room full of doctor and nurses. They grabbed Chanhee's hand and the doctor injected him with a sleeping medicine. "I hate you, Byunghun.." With the last word, Chanhee fell asleep back once again. Mrs Lee wiped her tears and hugged Ricky beside her, leaving a deep and long sigh.

~~

One week after that, the twins could go out from the incubator after the doctor had approving they were doing great and were so healthy. "Byungchan.. Hunhee.." Byunghun who started to step out from the Neo-natal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with the twins in his arms, instantly turned his back. Maybe he was dreaming but he was so sure that was Chanhee's voice. That was indeed Chanhee's voice. The voice that he really missed to hear every morning and night. Byunghun's reaction was speechless. He couldn't believe of what he saw in front of his eyes. His wife, Lee Chanhee after a week, getting out from the ward room, standing from the wheelchair with a help of the nurse there, wanting to meet their twins. He quickly dashed over to Chanhee with their twins in his arms. 

"Babies.. Mummy is coming.. Mummy is coming.." Byunghun said with a cheer voice. 

Chanhee can't control his feelings once he saw the twins. Chanhee ran over, ignoring the state he was in and hugged his twin without Byunghun got the chance to pass them to their omma. Byunghun could feel Chanhee's warm body sticked on his body. Daddy also miss you, mummy jagiyy.. He thought and smiled. "Mummy miss you guys.. I can't stop thinking about both of you everyday.." Chanhee confessed in his tears. His hug on the twins became tighter. His hands with his husband's united. Byunghun can't control his feelings anymore as well. He grabbed Chanhee's body and placed a kiss on his temple a few times. Ricky and both Byunghun's and Chanhee's omma were wetting their cheeks with the tears. While Changjo and both Mr Lee only looked at them with a happy face as they more than knew that one day, those two hearts will be united again, someday..

The twin already fell asleep in his omma's arms. Sometimes Byunghun could see Chanhee adjusted his body. Maybe he felt tired after a long time sitting on the sofa. Sometimes Chanhee looked so uncomfortable. His hand can't stop from holding his waist. "Channie, I put the twins in baby cot, okay?" Chanhee just shutted his mouth. Byunghun immediately picked up the twins and put them onto the baby cot beside Chanhee's bed. After that, Byunghun instantly sat in front of Chanhee. All of their family and friends were taking their dinner at the cafeteria. Chanhee didn't join them for a reason. He just wanted to be with both of his children. 

Chanhee started to feel uncomfortable sitting alone wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter