Chapter 68

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

"Good morning, sir." 

"Good morning." 

"Morning, sir L.Joe."

"Morning." One by one of L.Joe's employees greeted him and he also replied the greetings one by one to his employees. His lips can't stop from smiling throughout his greetings towards his employees. All of them looked towards each other. Their boss took a week for a holiday. In their mind, they just thought maybe their boss went for a honeymoon with his wife. That was why their boss can smile until it reached to his ears today. It seemed like their boss's mood for today was good. It would be good if he can smile like that for everyday. A handsome boss will be more handsome. 

"Annyeong, Changjo. You're handsome today." L.Joe greeted Changjo who was just went out from his work room. Changjo dumbfounded. What the hell with my best friend today? He thought. Changjo who was just realized from his thoughts, quickly followed his hyung. 

"How was your honeymoon? Fun?" Teased Changjo after he settled himself comfortably on the chair in front of L.Joe. 

L.Joe smiled. "How's my face right now?" 

Changjo laughed. "You want to do a riddle with me? I think you're so happy as you can do a riddle with me right now." Changjo teased again. L.Joe grinned innocently towards his dongsaeng. "Your love is replied?" He asked.

And this time, L.Joe sighed. "Not yet." L.Joe answered with his sad tone.

"It's okay, hyung. Slowly. You must give a romantic words until he will be melting towards you, hyung. I know you're so power in this thing." L.Joe didn't know whether Changjo really wanted to give an advice to him or just wanted to .

"It's not working on my wife. Changjo, teach me how to seduce an innocent guy." Changjo burst into laughing after he heard what his hyung had wished.

"You want me to teach how to seduce an innocent guy or you want me to seduce an innocent guy?"

"Teach me, . Don't you ever to try on my wife. You wanna eat my punch, huh?" L.Joe scolded. It made Changjo happier laughing with his hyung's words. Lee Byunghun is jealous!

"Yah, hyung. I'm just kidding, okay. Why do you want me to teach you? I'm just a weak person. That's why I'm still single till now." Changjo said while doing his fake sad face. L.Joe laughed evilly. You're still single till now because you play hard to catch. Limited edition, huh? It's not like Changjo isn't handsome, isn't rich. He is a son of country's Exco! It's just that, Changjo don't really loves to flirt with people. L.Joe thought to himself.

"What ever, a limited edition guy. How's the company throughout my off?"

"Phew, I thought you've already forgot about the company. I thought you have an Amnesia after one week honeymoon." Changjo cupped his face before shaking his head.

"Yah, pabo! Don't do a joke, huh. Triumph Air is my life, do you ever know that? I can't live without Triumph Air, Changjo." L.Joe said seriously. Every single time of his life, he spent to his appa's company, Triumph Air. Just because he wanted to make sure that his company (right now) will always be a top company in the world. It was not that easy. And, it also won't be that hard if he being diligent.

Changjo grinned innocently. My best friend will be sensitive if someone wants to talk about his company. "Everything's running smoothly. Maybe after this you'll be busy, hyung. Because, I've already replaced all of your meetings. But, I didn't dare to decide anything without your pemission. That's why I've done arranging the second meetings for you to attend. I will ask Chae Young to give you all the meeting's minute last week." Changjo also said seriously. L.Joe who heard this, nodding his head back and forth. "I'm going out first, hyung."

~~

Chanhee arranged his folded clothes onto his closet. One by one of his clothes, he arranged it nicely on its places. After that, he saw the paper bag on one of his clothes. What is this? Chanhee seemed like he forgot about it. When he took out the thing in the paper bag, Chanhee instantly smiled to himself. He hold the pink colour of the cloth. That cloth was given by his husband, L.Joe when they were in their village at Jeju. Without concious or not, it has been a month since he came back from his helmoni's house. His heart felt like it already can accept L.Joe fully. But, he still shy to confess the truth about his feelings towards L.Joe.

He still remembered about L.Joe's words. Wore that cloth if he already accepted L.Joe fully in his heart. If he wore it right now, that was mean, he already accepted L.Joe fully, right? Futhermore, L.Joe never said that he had to wear the night gown in front of him, right? Chanhee smiled to himself again. Suddenly, the wanted to try feelings crept into his body. He brought the night gown along with him to the mirror. He spreaded the night gown and showed off the night gown on his body in front of the mirror.

Yah, Chanhee! Don't just show off. Try wear it, you pabo! His mind voice whispered. He looked at the night gown once again. When he wanted to wear the night gown if not now, wasn't it? Luckily, L.Joe went out to buy a groceries. So, there was not any one person other than him in their mansion. He will wear it for a while. At least, his wanted to try feelings will get rid. He wanted to see whether the night gown suited him or not? Ugly or not?

And finally, Chanhee tried the night gown. He walked to the big mirror in his room. Awww, it's so y! He didn't willing to see his appearance such y like that. He had to tie the soft string around his neck if he didn't want the night gown will slip onto his feet. The part of his chest was exposing too much. He turned his head to look at his back. The gown was exposing his back until his waist. Like what he guessed before this. The night gown really made him turned to a y guy. Huh... y... y... But, it was still pretty on him though! Chanhee smiled to himself. Luckily, L.Joe was not there. If not, he knew he will faint immediately. Who was gonna faint? Of course him and his husband. And, he swore to himself, he didn't want to go out from his room for a year if L.Joe saw him wearing that night gown.

Chanhee went away from the mirror to his bed. He slammed his body on the bed. He then grabbed the Health's Man magazine on the small table beside his bed. After that, he flipp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter