Chapter 7~

HIM!?

Park Jaemin’s POV

 

“Jaemin I love you,i really do!” he said with a pout and wrap his arms around me.

 “i’m sorry for what i did.i’ll love you right this time,so be mines please?”

 

“I,I-” he cut me off with a kiss.

 

 

What the FUKK was that!?” I woke up and looked around,Thank god it was a dream! My forehead full of sweat from the nightmare...

Ayy....how did i get in to my room.i don’t remember anything from last night,but hey that was the best sleep i ever had except that dream that was like my 1st nightmare in

years!now let’s just pray for it not to come true.

 

Dam i smell,i’m still wearing clothes from yesterday? I pick up my phone on my desk beside my bed,it’s already 11:00!

 I got up and carefully walk to the bathroom i can’t trip and fall like yesterday again.

That wang dork! I still remember what you did your not gonna get away with this waaahahahaaa~ just wait till monday*evil smirk*

 

Park Jaebum’s POV

 

Is it really okay to leave those 2 together? I mean jaebum wouldn’t do anything to her...but jaemin though...*shrugs* they’ll be fine.

 

Im Jaebum’s POV 

 

I grab my phone on the table,it’s already 11:00 and that girl hasn’t woken up yet -.-

*growl growl* aish...time for food what’s there to eat. I walked over to the kitchen and saw a bow with a yellow note with breakfast on written on it. 

I walked to the counter where the breakfast was at and saw another blue note. 

 

Don’t you dare go home yet! Hyung will be back by 12:30 so wait there with jaemin,it’s Saturday and i made plans for us :)  -your favorite hyung.

 

I wonder what he had plan for us...i smile as i put the note in my pocket.

 Hyung hasn’t improve his cooking skills at all the same thing since middle school*sigh*

 

No One’s POV 

 

The door to jaemin’s room creaked open and she walked out to find to one’s home...well she thought no one’s home. 

She went to check her oppa’s room and he really wasn’t there,a sigh escape her lips 

“ever since my 1st year of high school oppa has been so busy with work” jaemin pouted and walked over to the kitchen.

“Oh your awa-”

“What the fukk who let you in!?” jaemin’s eyes widen.she thought she was dreaming again so she pinched her arm 

“oww..that hurts,this means it’s not a dream?” 

 

“no this is not a dream,are you in your right mind today? I mean...i wouldn’t blame you if your not who would after they’ve gotten to get a piggy 

back ride from me” jaebum smirk and went back to texting mark asking if he was home,but mark wasn’t he had basketball practice today.

 He then texted his girlfriend

 

Jaemin’s hand curled up to a fist and she bit her bottom lips “your lucky i’m hungry!” she muttered and walk past jaebum

 

*sigh* “i knew it...ramen again” jaemin was tried of her oppa’s cooking it was always ramen...ramen for breakfast,ramen for lunch,ramen for dinner,ramen ramen ramen!it’d be a wast of ramen,but as for today she couldn’t eat it anymore so she opened the fridge and got out some eggs,milk and butter than she went to the cabinet to get flour and sugar to make pancakes.

 

In the middle of mixing the pancake batter she couldn’t hold it in anymore she was just too curious

 “how come your not going back home?” she ask focusing on the pancakes in the pan.

“you think i wanted to stay here with you huh? I would’ve gone home every since i’ve finished breakfast but hyung left a note saying for me to wait for him”

Jaemin’s mouth formed and O shape as she finish up flipping the last pancake.

 

Park Jaemin’s POV

 

It’s now time to eat :D i’ve made a total of 8 pancakes...4 for me and 4 for that thing sitting over there on his phone,

i wonder what he’s doing everytime i look back about to ask if he wants some i see him smiling and sometimes he chuckles.*Shivers* 

That’s just ewwww...i made a disgusted face.

 

“You sitting over there want some?” i finally asked him. “As if i’d eat your cooking i mean i could die from it and i already had ramen” he said focusing on his phone...

it makes me really curious of what he is doing on his phone. “up to you then...i’ll leave some over here” 

*growl* i change my mind 5 for me and 3 for him...i sat down at the opposite side of him and begin to dig in!

 

I was on my 3rd pancake when he suddenly walked to the living room...*smirk* i knew that he wouldn’t be able to resist the smell of my delicious pancakes.

After i finish eating i washed the dishes and went to my room.i left my door open just a little bit for me to see outside the living room.

 

 

No one’s POV

 

jaebum looked around to make sure jaemin was in her room after he made sure she was in her room he went for the pancakes “ it’s better than i thought it would be!”  

“i knew it! Who could resist” jaemin then flop on her bed,took out her phone and texted kisa asking her if she’ll be at school this Monday.

 

*Bam* the front door shut close “Kids i’m homeeeee~oh home sweet home” jaemin and jaebum heard him sing and walked over to him “finally oppa’s back! I couldn’t take it anymore being with that thing” jaemin pointed over to jaebum which got and eye roll from jaebum.jay did a manshake(handshake) thing with jaebum.

 

“since it’s Saturday let’s go watch a movie!together~”

 

A/N: woah~ this chapter is pretty long to me xP In about 2-3 chapters jamless and alien will come in the story so stay tune and keep reading! Thanks for reading~