Chapter 5~

HIM!?

Park Jinyoung’s POV

 

That little...argggg! Where’s jaemin!

I’ve been running around the building for 3 laps already where did that troublesome go. 

i sigh and sat down under the tree where we have lunch at,i was so stupid for leaving jackson to take care of her....hope she’s okay.

 

jeeze why am i so worried about her,i’m such a protective cousin she can take care of herself. All this running has made me tried!might as well take a nap before i go home.“but she’s still your baby cousin you have to find her!” really...now at this time -.-

“don’t listen to that thing,just go to sleep”

“i am not a thing! If i’m a thing than your a thing to!”

“really...how do you know? Do you have proof?”

“at lest i’m better looking than you!” how long are they gonna keep going!

“says who? ugly thing”

“i’m not ugly!”

“than your hideous” 

“I’VE HAVE ENOUGH OF YOU TWO!I AM NOT UGLY NOR HIDEOUS YOU LOOK JUST LIKE ME” i couldn’t take it anymore they calling me ugly and hideous na-ah no one has ever called me that,not that i know of...

“but i was just trying to hel-” 

did you help him...NO so you just shut up, and you go back to sleep shoo go!” he pointed at little guy than at me. 

“did you just shoo me devil jr,you can’t talk to me like this” i needa teach them a lesson.“angle jr i know that she’s my baby cousin and blah blah blah but she’s a big girl

 now she can take care of herself,as for you devil jr your right i should take a rest but you calling angle jr ugly-hideous is just a no no! I mean us 3 look alike so you also calling yourself ugly to.Now would you guys go away and let me take my nap” 

“yeah we’re sorry” angle and devil jr said together and *POOF* off they go,finally nap time!

 

Park Jaemin’s POV

 

What the frick...why is it shaking.

“dear----up” huh!dears what? up! My eyes shot open and look around the room.phew it was just a dream no dears...

“oh! Your up finally,you sure took a long nap.schools over and i’ll be locking the room so you wanna stay here until tomorrow or what?” Mrs.nurse ask.

Did i really sleep for that long...man i need to get my things before they close up! 

I shot up and forgot that i couldn’t walk like back then,so i ended up falling down  flat on the ground. 

 

“ouch...that must hurt” Mrs.nurse said as she walked over to me

“I’ve already called your brother so wait outside at the bench he’ll come pick you up” she helped me up and slowly walked me to the bench outside of the nurse room.

“Thanks for today Mrs.nurse” i said looking at her twist and turn the key.

“it’s no biggy sweetie,and you can call me Ailee unni.no one hardly comes here so feel free to come visit and talk if you have any problems i’ll try to help” 

Mrs.Nur-Ailee unni said flashing me her sweetest smile. 

She’s so pretty,i’m sure everyone fell head over heels for her when she was in school.

 

“Thanks again for today ailee unni! Bye” i said with a smile on my face,unni waved and walked to the parking lot. 

Why’s he taking so long,that lazy  brother! I wanna go home,i’ve been sighing for 10 times already as he hasn’t come yet.

i hear footsteps and see his shadow that must be him.

WTF “Today must be my lucky day-.- first jackson,now this thing”i regret having lunch with jinyoung! 

 

 

A/N: Booyah~ This chapter is shorter than the others,i just don’t feel like typing anymore so let’s stop right here^^ 

i’ll try to update once a week but if i don’t blame school don’t blame me! Anyways thanks for reading my lovely readers~