A Prince For Noona [One-Shot]

A Prince For Noona
Please log in to read the full chapter
Love can be heartbreaking. It can rip your heart to shreds and hurt you for eternity. Love can also have a positive side. It can make you fall for someone in the blink of an eye. Though you may doubt love and it’s tricks, you should remember that your “special person” is out there somewhere, just waiting to find you.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

Your P.O.V:

I was walking down the hallways of high school when I heard a familiar voice calling my name.

“_______-ah!” The same low voice called. I turned around to see my best friend, Choi Minho. Minho is my hot best friend. He is indescribably perfect in every way. He’s a model, a forceful rapper, and a sweet, shy, kind, and caring boy whom everyone loves. Who WOULDN’T want to date him? I would love to date him, but sadly, I can’t, because I don’t have feelings for him. It’s just pure friendship and innocence between us.

“Hey, Minho!” I chimed, beaming happily to Minho. “Hello, ______-ah~!” Minho smiled back at me.

“OMG!!!! IT’S MINHO OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” A crazed fan girl screamed to high heaven.

“OMIGOSH, WHERE?!?!?!?!” Another asked frantically.

“THERE!!!!!!” A girl shouted with her high-pitched voice.

Minho just sighed heavily. “What’s wrong, Minho?” I asked worriedly while brushing his bangs away. Girls glared darkly at me, but neither I, nor Minho cared. “Well, it’s just—“ Minho was about to say when a cute, familiar voice echoed through the bustling halls.

“______ NOONA~!!!” The voice called gleefully. I turned around and looked at the figure dashing for me. I immediately grinned and opened my arms widely. He then jumped into my arms. Lee Taemin, the #2 most wanted boy in school, #1 being Minho. The greatest dancer in the whole school, and the cutest boy known to the face of the earth!! He’s also Minho’s cousin and my dongsaeng~ (younger sibling)

“OMIGOSH, IT’S TAEMIN OPPA!!!” A girl screeched loudly.

“NO WAY!!” Another exclaimed.

“HE’S OVER THERE!!!” All the girls chorused.

“TAEMINNIE~!!!” I cried, hugging the adorable Taemin with a lot of force. He smiled and hugged me back. “Him.” Minho finished his sentence while jerking his thumb at Taemin. I laughed lightly, ignoring the intense, cold aura that was coming from those crazy fan girls. “Oh! We’d better get to class now, the bell is going to ring in a few minutes.” Minho told us.

As if on cue, the bell chimed loud and clear. I waved goodbye to Taeminnie, and Minho as I walked into class.

-LUNCH BREAK-

I walked into the cafeteria as usual, swinging my arms cheerfully. I then ordered a slice of pizza, fries, and a coke. I took my tray of food and sat down at our usual table. I noticed that Taemin was there, so I greeted him.

“Hey Taeminnie~” I giggled and hugged him. “Hello, noona!” Taemin replied, hugging me back. “Hey, where’s Minho?” I asked Taemin as I took a bite out of my pizza. “Oh, Minho hyung? He went to the bathroom. He’ll be back soon.” Taemin-ah said while snagging a few fries.

“Oh okay…” I sighed. “Noona, what’s wrong? You seem like you have something on your mind.” Taemin-ah commented. There was a short moment of silence until I broke it.

"Taemin-ah, I wish I could just hurry up and meet my 'Prince Charming' already." I sighed."Hmm? Your prince charming, noona? Noona needs a prince?" Taemin questioned, putting an adorable finger to his lips in thought.

"I sure do, Taeminnie..." I replied, patting his head. "Well, I can be noona's prince!!" Taemin replied happily. I just stared at him in shock with my jaw hanging low. “It’s alright if you don’t want it…” Taemin said and continued to eat my fries as if nothing happened. I was still frozen on the spot.

Minho then came and sat down. “What’s wrong, _____-ah?” He asked, looking at me. “W-what? O-oh

Please log in to read the full chapter