Second Chapter- Free

My Angel

Kyungsoo quickly ran outside, not forgetting to close the door. "I-i did it!" Kyungsoo smiled widely, then he turned and ran off to the sidewalk towards the small park. As he was walking, he heard the voice again. I'm happy that you are happy. I'll always watch over you, Kyungsoo~  He turned his head looking in every direction to see where the voice was coming from.He shrugged and kept walking towards the park which was in sight. Kyungsoo smiled. He remembered before his father and mother would bring him to the park all the time. He would have so much fun and his father was normal... now... not so much, which was upsetting.

FLASHBACK

"Kyungsoo-ah~~ come here I'll push you on the swings!" his father said smilingly. Kyungsoo giggled and ran towards his father."Hehe appa~~ Saranghae~" Kyungsoo said. "Nado Kyungsoo" his father smiled, lifting him up onto the swings. One push made Kyungsoo go into the air. "Weeeeee~~ OMMA~ LOOK! I CAN FLY! " he said letting go of the chains for a moment. "Becareful Kyungsoo darling, you will fall if you don't hold on." his mother said concerned. "Arrasso! Don't worry Omma." Kyungsoo smiled with his heart-shaped lips. "Kyungsoo-ah. Always remember that we will love you okay? And never give up on your dreams." His father said. "Of course appa~ Always! hehehe" Kyungsoo giggled

END OF FLASHBACK

Kyungsoo felt something wet drip down his face. He touched his cheek. Tears... I wish we could go back to when we were like that. A loving family. Kyungsoo smiled bitterly. DRIP. DROP. DRIP. It started to rain, but Kyungsoo was still in a trance... he didn't move from the beating of the harsh rain. Suddenly, everything turned black.

.

.

.

Kyungsoo felt warm around him... knowing he couldn't still be at the park since it would be cold. Slowly, he opened his eyes,to see a white ceiling. "Oh... you are awake." he turned to see where the voice came from. A beautiful girl dressed in a white dress smiling at him. "I brought some food for you. Why were you wandering around the park at 5pm?" "Uhh...... ummmm...I-i ran away from my abusive father..... I w-wanted to start a h-happier life." Kyungsoo stuttered, seeing the girl..." W-wait... a-are you perhaps... K-kyungsoo?" The girl's eyes widened ."Ne."Kyungsoo said. "Kyungsoo, its me... your angel." she said smiling. She hugged him tightly. "I'm glad I found you." Kyungsoo said.


HE FOUND HER AND ESCAPED WOOHOOOO~~~ FREEDOM! I hope you enjoyed this chapter guysssss Saranghaeyo~ p.s follow me on instagram ^^/ >> @flloraluvskpop