First Chapter-Escape

My Angel

*BANG*

*CRASH*

"GET DOWN HERE DO KYUNGSOO!" Kyungsoo's father yells loudly. Kyungsoo whimpers as he stands up to go to the kitchen. "I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN THE LIVING ROOM PERFECTLY! YOU DIDN'T CLEAN THE TABLES YET!" He slapped him hard on the cheek, resulting in a red handmark on his face. His father then pushed him down and stepped on his wrists. "NEXT TIME DO IT RIGHT! GET INTO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW AND STAY THERE FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!"

Kyungsoo quickly ran upstairs to his room and shut the door. "Why must he be this way.. what did I do wrong. Why won't umma stop him?" he cries again.

This wasn't rare in the Do household. Almost everyday Kyungsoo had to put up with his drunkard abusing father and horrified, useless mother. Kyungsoo wanted all the pain to go away. Sometimes the pain would go away for awhile. When he goes to bed, he feels like someone was embracing him, telling him everything would be okay. In his dreams he would see this beautiful angel. He wished to hug her and thank her for all the comfort. But, that comfort wasn't going to last forever. His family was still horrible and he knew he had to get out of there.

"Angel... if only I could hold you tightly and live a happier life. However, I know I have to make it happen myself." Kyungsoo whispered to himself, wishing his message would reach his precious angel.

You will live a happier life... I promise you this, Kyungsoo

He thought he heard something and looked around. Kyungsoo closes his eyes. I wish I could see you in real life... one day.

Slowly, Kyungsoo falls asleep, wanting to dream about the angel.

 

In his dreams...

" Angel... where are you?" he wandered around, calling for her. In the distance, he sees a girl dressed in a white dress sitting on a rock beside a waterfall. She looked like a goddess.

Kyungsoo-ah~ welcome back... she says with out moving her lips. It was as if she spoke to him in his mind. She smiled, Kyungsoo~ please wait a little longer. It will all be fine. I will find you~ She hugged him then, disappeared. "Wait!" Kyungsoo yelled, but she was already gone. What did she mean... by finding me? Kyungsoo thought. He sat down and closed he eyes. When he opened his eyes again he was in his bed, in his room. I wish I could see her in real life.

 Kyungsoo got dressed and walked downstairs to make breakfast for the family. Not that he wanted to though. He was forced to. He took out some eggs and cracked them into a bowl. He took out a whisk and whisked them and added seasonings. Kyungsoo was making some omelets.

After awhile, he had set the table and rang the bell. "APPA OMMA! BREAKFAST IS READY." Kyungsoo yelled. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME APPA!" his father yelled. Kyungsoo whimpered... how he wished that he could call someone father... His mother trailed behind his father. Like always. She was always afraid of something. But, Kyungsoo was too afraid to ask.

They sat down and started eating. His mother ate very quickly and left the table. Leaving the two there. His father glared at Kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo... You must do every chore today because my friends are coming over... OKAY?" Kyungsoo then nodded rapidly and quicklly finished his food too. 

I think this may be my chance to escape. And maybe, I will find my angel too... I will finally find happiness. Kyungsoo took all the dishes and washed them and put them back in their spots. Now time to clean every room.

Right now was 9am... his father's friends were coming at 5pm. So, he had to do them quickly non-stop.

TIME SKIP

It was now 4:05pm. I will pack my things and get out quickly... and I'll have to sneak out some of father's money too. He won't notice anyway. I'll take 200$ and get a job... but... where will I go? Kyungsoo shrugged. He will have to figure it out... maybe ask someone.

He went to his room and started packing. All he needed was some clothes and the necessities. Which included money of course. He also still had his bike to he could travel with that. After packing, he snuck into his parents room and opened one of his father's drawers. There was around 1000$ dollars there. He took the 200$ dollars and put it in his pocket. Kyungsoo got out of their room and went back to his room. That it... hmm. But I still have 30 minutes... I was pretty quick at packing. I have to wait until they arrive. Kyungsoo sat on his bed. He took out his phone and checked the time again. 25 minutes... I'll go get some snacks... maybe that bag of chips I saved and the biscuits.... I'll take those with me too.

Kyungsoo knew that his parents were in the living room so he had to be quiet when getting the snacks. He snuck downstairs tiptoes towards the cabinets and opened them. There were a variety of snacks there because his father enjoyed them a lot. He took what he needed and went back to his room. 14 minutes to go... I guess I'll justt wait it out and make sure I have everything... I'll sneak out the back door and head to the park... yeah... good plan.

Kyungsoo double checked his bag and waited for his father's friends to arrive... he stared at his phone's clock... FINALLY IT'S TIME! It was now 5pm.

*DING DONG~* They are here. Kyungsoo took his bag and his phone and went out of his room... he listened for the door to close and talking... and........ GO! He snuck towards the back door. Quietly, he turned the knob and.......


Hi~~ I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of My Angel ^^ sorry for the cliffhanger though hehehe

BTW did you guys watch the VMAs yesterday? What was your favourite performance or moment?

Til the next chapter ANNYEONGHIGASAEYO~ (^_^)/